The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Feb - 17:55

Jemma:

“I didn’t attack her. She’s fine. Maybe she’s better off without those memories.” I snipped.

Sara:

Kai sighed and I leaned over to rub Kat’s back. “Come on Kat. Time to get up. Come have breakfast.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Feb - 18:03

Kat:

"Nu...comfy...." I mumbled moving closer to Kai.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Feb - 18:14

Sara:

“Come on you two. It’s time to get up.” I said and went over to the curtains to open them wide so that the sunlight could shine in.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Feb - 18:16

The light proved to be the last straw and with a groan I sat up blinking at her unhappily though I was up and awake now.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Feb - 19:34

You know what i mean Jemma." I say blankly. "Id like not to remember the School, but that wouldnt be right because their my memories, mine to keep. Same thing with Sera."
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Feb - 19:38

Hunter:
I growled a bit and got up to stretch, we'd be heading back today..

Dutch:
I went down into the tunnel I had dug to get to the surface so I could retrieve the few items I had collected since I parted with the group, before long I had my things back on the surface and just waiting on will to come back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Feb - 22:04

Jemma:

“I can take those away from you if you like.” I said, mostly to annoy him. I smirked and leaned against the front door.

Sara:

I smiled sweetly. “Sorry. Jemma told me to.” I said ruefully.

Kai:

I propped myself up on my elbow and gave Sara a dirty look. “Fine, get out. We’ll be in there in a minute.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Feb - 22:10

The strap of my cammi was off on one shoulder as I rubbed at my eyes still mostly asleep.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Feb - 22:11

Mess with my thoughts and ill burn your room down" I say blankly. "Look I'm trying to fix things. Could you humor me, please?"
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Feb - 22:14

Dutch:
I decided while hunter and I waited for will, that I'd carve a small log a bit, and began to carefully slice at it with my claws, being calm and deliberate with each cut.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Feb - 22:16

Jemma:

“Whatever, I’ll give her memories back when you get here. Not before then. That’s the deal.” I said with a shrug. I didn’t actually dislike Will. He got on my nerves but I respected him, wich was rare for me.

Kai:

I watched Sara leave the room then fell back onto the pillows, closing my eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Feb - 22:19

As soon as his head hit the pillow I laid down, half on top of him. I bit into his shirt and dug my fingers into the rips I had made in the shirt to press my fingers into the skin of his chest.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyMon 4 Feb - 23:18

Dutch:
I continued to carve at the log slowly, letting my mind wander as I shaped the wood with my claws.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 6:19

Thank you. Ill teleport us when we get a bit closer." I say and ended the call. I head back to the other two. "Sorry guys had to call someone"
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 7:18

Hunter:
"Well, we better get going." I said standing up.

Dutch:
I stopped carving the log and got up still holding it in one hand and put it in the small backpack I had with my other things. "Who'd you need to call?" I asked as I put the backpack on.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 7:31

Jemma. Just letting her know we're on our way back." I say shrugging slightly
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 7:41

Dutch:
"Alright, which way?" I ask will calmly.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 9:20

South. Once we get closer ill just teleport us"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 10:33

Kai:

My eyes opened to slits as I watched her. My arms came around to hold her around the waist.

Jemma:

I went back inside and tossed the phone back where it was. “Did you go somewhere?” Sara asked coming in from the hall. I shook my head. “Nope. Did you wake them up?” I asked. “Yeah, they’re coming.” She said, going back into the kitchen to finish her breakfast. I watched her with a sigh. She had grown up quite a bit since I had found her again. Since I had erased her memories. What if I ruined that by giving them back?
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 11:36

I licked his neck slowly, much like a cat would a purr rising in my throat.

Alex:

I watched Jemma, my face still showing I was not entirely awake yet. I had my shirt in my lap, though not on yet.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 16:29

Dutch:
"Alright will, let's get going." I said and waited for will to take the lead.

Hunter:
"Well, looks like we're going to be seeing Jem again pretty soon..." I groaned not to thrilled.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 18:32

I nodded and started walking south
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 18:34

Dutch:
As we walked I thought about seeing 26 again... And also Jemma... When I had left it hadn't really been on good terms with her, and I was pretty sure that she wasn't going to be the most forgiving either...

Hunter:
I followed along behind Will as Dutch hung back a bit, he really seemed to be thinking hard on stuff..
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 20:03

Kai:

A purr started rumbling in my chest as well. My hand found the exposed skin just under her shirt at her hip and I ran my fingertips over it slowly.

Jemma:

I glanced up and met Alex’s gaze, not realizing he had been awake. I held it for a second while the previous night with him played back in my mind. My cheeks colored slightly and I turned away, my hair bouncing to hide my face. I followed after Sara back into the kitchen.

Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 20:41

I shivered and let out a soft meow, snuggling against him causing the cammi to raise up enough to the bottom of my ribs.

Alex:

I blinked in confusion not sure what that had been about. I yawned and slipped my shirt on before getting up and folding the blanket up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next