The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48055
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) Empty
PostSubject: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 8 Jun - 18:43

I pulled her against me, wanting her close to me wanting to feel the closeness of her body to mine. I simply wanted to feel wanted.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 45818
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 8 Jun - 18:48

Jemma:

I didn't protest being squeezed tighter, even though it was slightly uncomfortable. I kept my mouth pressed to his.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 8 Jun - 18:57

I released the tightness somewhat and broke the kiss to rest my head against hers.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 8 Jun - 19:21

Jemma:

I moved my hand up into his hair to play with his fox ear. "I really want to make this work Alex." I murmured.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 8 Jun - 21:32

"I know...and I will help how I can.". I said softly while nuzzling into the petting.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyMon 8 Jun - 22:30

Jemma:

"I..." The words died in my throat and I had to come up with something else I could say to him. "I care a lot about you Alex, I would never intentionally hurt you..."
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyTue 9 Jun - 11:48

"I know...". I told her softly, giving her another good squeeze. My stomach rumbled faintly and I grimaced.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyTue 9 Jun - 14:05

Jemma:

I smiled softly. "Shall we get breakfast then?" I asked, smoothing his hair back from his face.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyTue 9 Jun - 14:56

I nodded, still leaning into her hand.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyWed 10 Jun - 0:20

Jemma:

I slid my hand down to take hold of his.  “Well lets go.”  I kissed him once softly then tugged him behind me toward the house.  I looked up to the lightening sky, something catching my eye.  I thought it was Adam at first before I saw the second set of wings.  My heart beat sped up and I dropped Alex’s hand to run forward into the clearing.  I bounced and waved my arms over my head.  “Kai!”  I shouted, jumping up.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyWed 10 Jun - 0:31

I was left alone again, and that made my ears droop. She hadn't run far, but after all that had just happened I had hoped she would have wanted to stay close to me. I would have happily come along, but I was dropped again though I didn't want to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyWed 10 Jun - 2:03

Jemma:

They angled down and spiraled to the ground to land in front of me, Kat behind Kai.  I ran to him and threw my arms around him.  He caught me and unexpectedly swung me around.  I laughed out, waves of relief flowing over me.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyWed 10 Jun - 2:34

Kat:

I stood shyly and tiredly, swaying slightly. I had wanted to fly, and even then Kai had carried me most of the way while I was a cat. I looked past Jemma and Kai to see Alex. He looked exhausted, and lonely. But at the same time he looked like he wanted to step closer and join them.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyWed 10 Jun - 14:01

Jemma:

My eyes were watering, but this time it was from happiness.  I hugged him so tightly and kissed his cheeks and forehead.  He was hugging me too, not just letting me hug him like he had been known to do.  There was no denying now that he was taller than me, only by an inch or two, but still taller.  After a moment I finally let him go to look at him.  He looked good, he was smiling back at me, happy.  I peered around him to see Kat.  She was alive.  That was that mattered.  I moved to embrace her warmly, careful not to squeeze her too tight, but still hug her firmly. 

Kai:

I watched Jemma hug Kat.  That made me happy, Jemma had never been the most accepting of our relationship, while she had always cared for Kat, she was not warm to her.  Now she seemed genuinely happy to see her. 

I studied Jemma, she didn’t look too good.  Her skin was pale and her vibrant hair was limp and slightly tangled.  And the most disturbing thing was her wings bunched oddly in a T-shirt with no slits.  I turned to see Alex watching and scrutinized him with my gaze.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyWed 10 Jun - 16:18

Kat:

I gave a squeak of surprise at her suddenly hugging onto me. I really hadn't thought that Jemma liked me, she had always seemed suspicious, and controlling over our lives. But she was hugging me tightly and that was enough. I hugged her back, hiding my face in her shoulder as I trembled from emotions and exhaustion.

Alex:

I met kai's gaze, doing nothing to hide my emotions. I couldn't even try if I wanted too in fact. I felt defeated. Just by everything.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyThu 11 Jun - 19:00

Jemma:

“I’m so happy that you’re here, and okay.”  I stroked her hair and kissed the top of her head before letting her go and putting my arm around Kai.  I turned to look over my shoulder and held my hand out to Alex with a happy smile.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptyFri 12 Jun - 23:56

"O-oh...t-thank you." I stammered out, with a faint blush but a bright smile. I didn't know she really cared like that. But my eyes followed hers to Alex. For a brief moment a scared expression floated through his eyes but it took me a moment to figure out. He was afraid of her? But it was only a ghost and he crossed easily enough to take her hand with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySat 13 Jun - 19:03

Jemma:

I was too happy to notice anything was wrong.  I didn’t think anything could have made me more happy than for Kai coming back well and happy.  I squeezed Alex’s hand and lead the whole bunch back to the house. 

Kai:

I pulled Kat into my said and looped my arm around her waist to support her as we walked.  I saw a shadow move in the window when we neared.  “Are there others here?”  I asked, as far as I knew, Sara and Will were long gone. 

Jemma stopped at the steps, her happy smile fading.  “Maybe you should wait here for a moment, I’ll go in first.”  She said, she sounded nervous. 

Adam:

I felt different from the moment I saw the two of them in the sky.  My body felt different.  I retreated indoors when they approached the house.  Now that Jemma had Kai back, she didn’t need me.  I shouldn’t be here, but I couldn’t bear to leave her.  I was worried whatr I would become again if I was on my own.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySat 13 Jun - 20:13

Kat:

"Jemma and Alex seem different. Jemma hugged me.". I whispered into Kai's ear as I leaned on him for support. I was exhausted and it was everything I could do to walk.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySun 14 Jun - 14:47

Kai:

I hugged her close, supporting her as much as I could.  “She was happy to see you.”  I said softly.  I know that wasn’t the only thing, but I didn’t want to say it out loud.  Jemma thought Kat was going to die and she was probably surprised to see her here.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySun 14 Jun - 16:10

"Oh..." I looked down before lifting my head with a bright smile. "Well...I'm happy to see her too." I was trying to distract myself from how much I was relying on him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySun 14 Jun - 16:12

Kai:

“Are you?”  I asked softly.  I had wanted to come here to find Jemma because she was my family.  I had never thought to ask if it was what Kat wanted as well.    
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySun 14 Jun - 16:24

"Well I know you really wanted to find her...so seeing how happy you were made me happy." I smiled at him and leaned up to kiss his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySun 14 Jun - 16:46

Kai:

I smiled softly and stroked her hair.  Jemma came back and called us all inside, her face was hard to read, she was keeping it perfectly impassive.  I held onto Kat as we moved inside.  I could sense a weird energy in the house as I moved to the couch to let Kat sit down.  My wings twitched on my back.  I turned to look at Jemma.  “What’s going on?”  I asked her, no one was smiling now. 

“Adam is here.”   She said and my face hardened.  I didn’t know the whole story with her and Adam, but I knew he had not been kind to her.  And I knew he had not been kind to Kat.  
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) EmptySun 14 Jun - 16:49

Kat:

My head jerked up at that. Adam was here? I swallowed nervously and dropped my gaze as I sat on the couch, my wings tucked tightly into my back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next