The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyTue 5 Feb - 21:18

It was weird, last time we were in the same vacinity dutch and I were at each others throats, but now we are completly docile. It was odd to me.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Feb - 2:10

Jemma:

I picked up our dishes from the table nd put them in the sink while Sara stared blankly into the fridge for something else to eat. “We’re out of food..” She said even though the fridge was half full. I went back to the kitchen door. “Kai? Get up!” I called to him.

Kai:

I heard Jemma call, but I didn’t really care. My hand glided up Kats back between her wings.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Feb - 2:13

I shivered at his touch purring louder. "We should go..." I said softly, though I didn't really want to.

Alex:

I got up and walked slowly over to Jemma, a yawn escaping me again.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Feb - 23:35

Dutch:
Last time I'd seen will... I had tried to strangle him, but now... Things were different. I still couldn't completely shake the feeling if dislike for him, but at this point it was little more than a flicker in the back of my mind
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 0:14

Jemma:

My pulse sped up for no good reason as he got closer while my eyes followed him. I focused on keeping my expression impassive.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 0:17

Alex:

I paused when I neared her, not sure what was with her look. Her expression was impassive but her body language screamed otherwise. I brought my eyes back to hers and just waited patiently for her to either say or do something.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 0:52

Kai:

“But.. I don’t want to..” I muttered with a sigh. I let my hand go still but it was still flat on her bare back.

Jemma:

“Good morning.” I said casually stepping back into the kitchen and holding the door open for him. I dropped my gaze to the floor.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 0:55

I blinked wondering if I was still dreaming. She was either being bashful, nice, shy...though that was the same as bashful, or like she didn't know what to do. It was a bit strange. I stepped into the kitchen to sit at the table, mulling over the quandary in my head.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 3:40

Jemma:

I watched him sit down. Sara put the milk and cereal on the table and slid a bowl to him. “This is the only thing we have.” She said hopelessly before stumbling out of the kitchen. I watched her with an amused smile. I knew her body naturally burned through a ton of calories because she moved so quickly. Which meant she was hungry just about always. My eyes went back to Alex, I couldn’t keep them off him.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 7:13

I wish I Gould just fly instead of walk, but I was fine either way. After about an hour I look around we were near the US Canadian border. But I felt something was off, "hey hunter anything smell off to you. Something doesn't feel right." It hadn't since we were in the plain, not sure why. Maybe I was paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 10:42

I had to stretch across the table to grab the cereal and milk. I poured myself a bowl before looking around the table and getting up to go locate a spoon. I let out a triumphant grin when I found one, and hurried back to the table. I took a bite and with the spoon still sticking out of my mouth I glanced at Jemma, catching her eyes on me. I blinked and shifted nervously, uncertain why I was being scrutinized by her so much. I shifted in my seat a bit before chewing and swallowing the food I had in my mouth. When I spoke my voice was soft and curious as I asked. "Do you want some?"
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 11:32

Hunter:
I stopped, sniffing the air as I did, "Yeah... Something's different."

Dutch:
"I... Feel it to..." I said looking around slowly.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 11:49

Just keep a watch out for anything. "
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 12:16

Dutch:
"I'll trail you two underground, easier for me to feel vibrations that way..." I told them and burrowed down, sealing the entrance behind me.

Hunter:
"Well, looks like we just got a little motion tracker didn't we?" I said chuckling.

(Reptiles are pretty much nature's motion sensors, most are very sensitive to vibrations.)
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 13:07

I shrugged. "It helps out. I can sense heat signatures. Nbut it's to damn cold right now"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 15:26

Jemma:

I blinked. “No, I already ate.” I said, a little to defensively.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 15:31

I flinched slightly at her tone, my ears laying back unhappily. I wasn't sure what it was that I had done wrong, but it seemed I had done something wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 15:39

Jemma:

My mood softened a little when his ears went back, I was so used to that with Michael and Demi. I went over to the table slowly and took a seat across from him. “Listen… Alex… about last night..” I started. I didn’t know what I was going to say, what could I say? I didn’t want him to leave but.. I sighed.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 15:48

"I dont know if I want to say I take it back or not. It is something I wanted to do. The medicine you gave me removed my limitations on my impulses. I can only accomplish so much on my own here. I dont know what you want, I dont know what you like. But you kissed me back, you didn't stop me. I just don't know anymore. I look at you and I feel conflicted about it, about if I should have done that or not. Even as I'm conflicted though...I hold no regrets and I'm glad I did it. I would do it again given the chance and the courage." I said after her pause. I kept my eyes down on the table my ears still laid back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 17:02

Jemma:

I chewed on my lip for a moment. “Alex.. I don’t want you to leave. But I can’t, I can’t do things like that, I can’t be like that with you. Not now. It’s too soon and it’s not right.. But that doesn’t mean you have to leave.” I said after a moment.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 17:04

I got to my feet giving her a sad smile. "It will never be the right time will it." I said softly before going over to the sink and washing out the bowl.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 17:41

Hunter:
"Shouldn't be to long until we reach the border right?" I asked will and continued to look around cautiously.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 17:48

Correct." I nod a little
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 21:30

Hunter:
"Good... This place is really starting to give me the creeps..." I groaned.

(So you have anything in particular planned?)
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 21:59

I thought of them being attacked. By whom or what, I don't know)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 3 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next