The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 19:44

its not like im reading your mind. take a happy pill I think to her anyway as she walke dout. "I told you he was coming. you shouldn't be so surprised." I tell her

Last edited by mfkrwill on Sun 19 May - 19:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 19:45

Sara:

I blinked and stepped out into the open once they were gone. Up? Did that mean back to the house? I took off and headed back to the house. I landed a little ways away and crept through the trees to watch. I crouched down in bush close to where they were, Jemma looked unhappy, but then, she usually did.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 19:45

Dutch:
I kept my face neutral and stared back, "Well, it certainly has been a while..." I said as calmly as I could manage.

Hunter:
"If this turns into a pissing match..." I muttered quietly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 19:54

Jemma:

I gave Will a dirty look before answering Dutch. “It certainly has. I would have preferred longer.. Or to never see you again.. So why are you here now?” I demanded.

Sara:

Why was she so angry with him? What had he done? He didn’t seem all that hostile.. I had the strange urge to go up to him..
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 20:03

Honestly I do forget what happened. It was kinda muddled with the wierd apocolypsecsatan story line)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 20:05

((I canprobably answer any questions you have.))
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 20:06

Dutch:
"I'd be lying if I said I was here to apologize for anything." I told her with a slight narrowing of my eyes, I was atleast trying to be civil...

(I'm in the same boat as Ethan.)
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 20:09

Could you just give a recap of why she took Sara's memory away? I know will and Dutch had a horrible fire fight. But that's it)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 20:18

((I don’t remember it completely, I don’t remember why Jem hated Dutch in the first place. But she did, and for whatever reason she took Sara’s memories of him away as a punishment, then Dutch caused her to be in a lot of pain. And then Hunter got kicked off the site.. I don’t remember it all, and its all lost anyway, so if any of us want something to have happened we can just make it up.))

Jemma:

“I would never dare expect an apology from you. I’m not sure you’re even capable of one. But you still didn’t answer my question. Say it. Why are you here?” I could guess of course, but I still wanted to hear it. How was Will okay with this?
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 20:21

I fid hear that thought. "Because I wanted to fix things. No sense in leaving Sara's memories shot andctobhave broken bridges. It's called growing up and letting rivalry go. You apparently haven't learned it yet"
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 20:24

Dutch:
"You want an answer, here it is. I'm here because of 26... And also because will came looking for me." I said slowly, I probably never would have come back if Will and Hunter hadn't come looking for me in the first place...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 20:35

Jemma:

I continued to scowl at Dutch before looking at Will. “It’s not a rivalry. I’m protecting her. She’s a better person since I did it too. None of this messing around with more than one person. She couldn’t choose so I chose for her. You should be glad I chose you.” I hissed at him. “And as for you,” I looked back to Dutch. “As for you, I don’t think having you here is what’s best for Sara, or 26 as you call her. And I won’t give her memories back until I’m proven wrong. And it is a rare chance that I am. So you can just-“ I was cut off by a little breeze and Sara interrupting me. “Jem? I want them back. My memories. I know you’re trying to protect me. But I can judge for myself. It’s not your decision.”
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 20:40

I listened to Jemma rant while look at her evenly. I was about to say sone thing before Sara apeared behind Jem. I nodded a little as she talked. I was happy at first when Sara's memory of Dutch was gone. But recently I didn't think it was right to do that to her.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 20:41

(Sounds like a plan to me Kayla.)

Dutch:
I looked momentarily at 26... At Sara... Then back at Jemma, "She says she wants to remember than let her." I shook my head, "you can't make choices for someone else forever."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 20:58

Sara:

I glanced at him nervously when he spoke then back to Jemma. “It’s my choice. And I want to remember.” I told her. “You can always take them back if I want to forget.” I said with a little smile, attempting to lighten the mood. I could tell she was considering. She was reluctant. She took a deep breath. “Fine.” She hissed, looking at him. “But I’m still going to protect her, even when she has her memories.” She grabbed me roughly, yet not unkindly and pulled my close to her. She put her hand on my cheek and I closed my eyes automatically. Everything came back in a rush. I gasped softly getting dizzy and falling to my knees in front of her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 21:24

Alex:

I stepped out onto the back porch, looking at them all sleepily. I moved up behind Jemma and hugged her from behind, looking at everyone over her shoulder. "Loud..." I complained with a soft yawn.

Kat:

I hugged onto Kai for a moment before moving out the front and taking off into the air.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 21:38

I look at Sara concerned when she dropped down. "Sara? Are you ok?" I ask waiting for how she will react with her memory.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 21:47

Jemma:

I glanced back at Alex before shrugging him off gently. I knelt down in front of Sara. “Oh God..” She muttered, putting a hand to her head. “Sara?” I asked softly, I couldn’t have messed up some how could I?

Kai:

I sighed softly and followed after her holding onto the broom tightly.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 21:50

Dutch:
I had to hold myself back from running to her side, now wasn't the time...

Hunter:
"Oh hey! Look at the time... I'm going to um... Go and catch something to eat..." I said quickly and left the little group to whatever the hell was really going on.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 21:52

Alex:

I looked at her, my sleepy mind not happy that she had shrugged me off. But I didn't say anything, just stood there watching her.

Kat:

I flew towards the tree house, landing inside where I waited for Kai to arrive.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 21:58

Jemma:

“Sara, is something wrong? You have to tell me. You got your memories didn’t you?” I asked urgently. She nodded slowly. I sighed. “Then what’s wrong?”

Sara:

What was I supposed to do with this? It was Kai all over again, except helplessly more complicated. All I wanted to do was run to Dutch and hug him, but how could I do that with Will right there? I loved Will.. I loved them both. I didn’t know what to do..
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 22:00

I nodded at Sara a bit. Understanding what was going through her mind. I send a thought to her. "You haven't seen or remembered him in a long time. Go ahead" I wasn't going to get upset like I used to. I asked for it, after all
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 22:02

((We should decide how long its been since they were together. I'm thinking like a year?))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 22:05

That or two at least)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptySun 19 May - 22:06

((Lets call it almost two))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next