The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptySat 13 Apr - 22:11

Kai:

I folded my wings over then rolled to the side, keeping her lips to mine. One arm went around her waist while my other hand threaded through her hair.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptySat 13 Apr - 23:34

I gave a small sound of breathlessness, that was soon followed by one of want. I pressed closer to him, but the sound of the front door banging open caused me to pull my lips out of the kiss, biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptySun 14 Apr - 0:39

Kai:

I groaned mentally. “It’s probably just Sara.” I said softly, my hand going to cup her cheek as I looked into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptySun 14 Apr - 13:38

I gazed back into his eyes with a sheepish smile. My eyes flicked down to his chest and then up to his neck. I bit my lip as my eyes widened as I noticed that I had left a mark on his neck. "Oh...Jemma is going to kill me..." I muttered softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptySun 14 Apr - 15:07

Kai:

I touched my neck feeling a slightly tender spot. I grinned at her. “Nah, she probably won’t notice.” I said and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptySun 14 Apr - 21:28

I gave a small smile. "I doubt it. She doesn't like us spending a lot of time alone together." I said putting my hand on his neck so I could stroke the spot with my thumb.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 0:44

Kai:

I tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. “It doesn’t matter. It’s not up to her to tell us what to do.” I said.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 0:50

"Mmm, but she can make my life a living hell though." I protested softly, though I couldn't help but smile at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 1:06

Kai:

I frowned slightly at that. “How do you think?” I asked laying my head back on the pillow and looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 1:08

"Well...she can tell us to be appart...and I'm not immune to her powers. I could be forced to forget." I said with a tired shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 1:14

Kai:

“No, she wouldn’t do that. She knows I can’t be without you. You’re the only reason I’m alive.” I told her. “Jem wouldn’t compromise that.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 1:31

I blinked, before smiling softly. "I wish I didn't have to be tied to you like this. That I didn't have to make you stay so close all the time."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 1:50

Kai:

I didn’t answer at first, just closed my eyes and let out a little breath. There had been many times when I had wondered if maybe I shouldn’t have been brought back, if maybe bringing me back to life had upset something that was supposed to happen. There were differences. I was nothing but a parasite now, feeding off another to keep myself alive. Sometimes I could hear things, like whispers in my head, the little voices of children. Agonized ones, scared ones. The kind of noises I had heard at the school when I was a small child. Except sometimes these ones called my name. I hadn’t told anyone, not even Kat about them. And I didn’t like to think about it, but they were there in the back of my head.
I opened my eyes again but looked down instead of at her. “I wish I could set you free, that you wouldn’t be hampered by me.” I whispered somberly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 2:00

"I wish I could hold you. And so that the two of us could do anything we wanted. Never have to worry about the repercussions. But I wouldn't change what I did for anything Kai. Never for a million years. Your life is whole now Kai. Purer than it ever could be." I said tracing his lips with my thumb.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 2:04

Kai:

I lifted my gaze to her eyes. “I’m not whole. I’m half. I’m only whole next to you.” I said trying to breathe evenly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 2:16

I shook my head. "Not quite. You don't know the price do you? I don't think any of you do." I gave a tired smile to him, moving my forehead to his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 2:29

Kai:

I put my hand on her back and rubbed between her wings gently. “What do you mean the price?” I asked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 2:43

"Kai...bringing someone back from the dead isn't possible...there is always a price. An exchange...when you die, your soul leaves you. But once a soul goes beyond, it stretches death. And so...an exchange must happen..." I bit my lip. "My soul...for yours..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 2:46

Kai:

My blood seemed to freeze in my veins. “What do you mean by that?” I breathed out, stunned.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 2:52

I touched his chest. "What is in here, is the both of us. It is all we have now. I am empty, a shell. But you have your soul, with bits of mine attached to it."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 2:58

Kai:

“Kat,” I choked. “I would never have wanted- never have asked… I wouldn’t have let you do that if I had known. You shouldn’t have done it. You’re soul. It’s not worth it.” I whispered in horror.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 3:05

I looked up at him sharply, rolling him over so I was pinning him down. "Kai, it was not your choice to make. It was mine, and I made it. My mother, helped. It is why I am still here. She did something irreversible. She split my soul in half. Binding what was left of my soul to yours." I traced his cheek, shaking my head slowly. If you die, you will awaken again and I die in your place. If I die, then you will still be fine. As long as you are alive, my life is alive as well. I made the choice, all I ask is that you make my life worth living."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 3:15

Kai:

I stared up at the ceiling. I was afraid that if I looked at her then I wouldn’t be able to keep the tears away. “I would rather have stayed dead then have you destroy your soul like that. I was conflicted about it before, about you having to support me like this… But now…” I trailed off struggling to keep my breathing normal.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 3:20

My shoulders slumped a little, and I climbed off of him. "I shouldn't have said anything...I...I'm sorry." I looked away, hugging myself.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 15 Apr - 3:22

Kai:

I took a minute to calm myself before sitting up. My arms wound around her and I pulled her into my arms, burying my face in her neck. “Thank you.” I whispered.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next