The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyMon 25 Mar - 3:45

I brought a hand up and the scene changed around us. In one hand held a knife. The other was around Kai's shoulders. Though at times it was also the face of Sara. "Kill him." I said softly turning around with my eyes full of tears. "Tell him everything will be okay, and that you will see him soon." I walked towards her slowly, my eyes never leaving her face. She had to know. Kai/Sara lifted his/her head up to look at Jemma, a sweet smile on their Toddler like face. "Stab them in the heart, then use the same knife to carve them up like you would a turkey. And cook it. After that you can stand by and watch as fat men and women engorge themselves on your sibling." With a small gesture it was all gone and we were back in the woods. "Powers don't work on me, but the school has stuff that does work. Would you not have given anything to forget? Paid any price?" I whispered. "You can be mad all you want with me over anything in the world but that I was a spy. You would have done the same in my shoes."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyMon 25 Mar - 3:55

Jemma:

I turned my face away to hide the tears in my eyes. I found that I could feel my pulse racing with the hand that had moved over my heart. I hadn’t thought of it that way. I hadn’t put myself in his position. I could understand it, had I not been willing to do anything just to bring Kai back? I would have turned everyone I knew over to the school just to save him. I would have betrayed them all if that had been the price.
I took in a breath to calm myself them closed the gap between Alex and myself to wind my arms around him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyMon 25 Mar - 4:04

I paused, surprised by the sudden hug. I wrapped my own arms around her, burying my face in her neck, as I was suddenly wracked with sobs. The memory going through me painfully.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyTue 2 Apr - 2:04

Jemma:

I smoothed my hands over his back gently and murmured soothing things to him. “We can find another way. Another way to fix this. Another way to make it easier for you.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyTue 2 Apr - 2:11

I nodded slowly, pulling away with my cheeks wet with tears though no more fell. My eyes felt heavy, my heart even more so. I wanted to do something to cheer myself up, anything would do.

Kat:

I yawned and stretched looking around the darkened room. It took but a moment for my eyes to adjust to the darkness so I could make out the form of Kai under me. A soft smile grew on my lips and I leaned down to purr softly in her ear, hoping to wake him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyMon 8 Apr - 18:29

Jemma:

I put my hands on either side of his face and wiped the tears off with my thumbs. “For now, though, we have to go get the kids and move. I don’t want to be here anymore, we should have left months ago.” I said softly.

Kai:

I let out a long answering purr but didn’t stir much beyond that. May eyes stayed closed and my body relaxed.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyMon 8 Apr - 18:31

Kat:

When he didn't stir I opened my mouth slowly, and had to pause my plan as I yawned in his ear before closing my teeth on his earlobe, biting it and tugging gently.

Alex:

"Yeah...I'm sorry..." I apologized, looking down.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyMon 8 Apr - 22:17

Jemma:

I let my hands fall and shook my head. “It’s in the past.” I said while taking his hand in mine to lead him back to the house.

Kai:

I purred louder at that. I rolled over so she plopped down at my side. I nuzzled her neck then licked the length of it.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyMon 8 Apr - 22:20

Alex:

I laced my fingers with hers automatically, giving it a gentle squeeze. "You know, Kage can buy us time and prevent pursuers." I said softly.

Kat:

I let out a small gasp and shivered, having to bite my lip to not moan. As it was I let out a small sound of pleasure.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyMon 8 Apr - 22:48

Kai:

I continued to purr as my mouth mover over her neck and down to the base where it met her shoulder. I bit her, not too hard, then sucked on the same spot.

Jemma:

“I’d rather not rely on your imaginary friend.” I said bluntly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyMon 8 Apr - 22:55

I gasped again, unable to suppress the small moan this time. My hands moved to his chest, gripping his shirt as my tail wrapped around his waist.

Alex:

"He isn't imaginary...but he means well. And he seems to like you. At the very least respects you." I said with a tiny shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyTue 9 Apr - 22:53

Kai:

My eyes opened halfway to look up at her curiously through my lashes. I slid my arms around her before rolling so I was on top of her but propped up on my elbows, supporting much of my weight. Slowly my wings unfurled to a relaxed state, overlapping either side of the bed.

Jemma:

I looked up at him sideways as we walked. “How many people can you transport with your shadow thing?” I asked after a moment of watching his face.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 Apr - 0:51

Kat:

I let out a startled squeak at suddenly being under him. I looked up into his half open eyes wondering what he was going to do with me.

Alex:

"As many as can touch me." I said with a small shrug. "You let go, and I have to create a pocket for them to stay in, but they will experience what you did for a brief moment."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 Apr - 1:34

Kai:

I looked back into her eyes, blinking more awake. My lips quirked into a smile and I leaned down to nuzzle her cheek. “Your skin is so soft..” I murmured at her ear.

Jemma:

“I’d like to go somewhere closer to the west coast, maybe mountains. Far away from here, less chance of them finding us.” I said thinking it over, thinking of the best place to go.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 Apr - 1:42

Kat:

I giggled softly at his nuzzling. "Mmm, well I think its because I drink lots of milk."

Alex:

"Your going to have to describe it to me as best as possible. The more I know the place the closer I can bring us out, and hopefully not bring us all out in the middle of a hollow tree." I said with a grimace.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 Apr - 18:24

Kai:

“Maybe it’s just because you’re made of only wonderful things. It seems hard to believe you were created in the school. I think they must have captured you from heaven and bound you to earth.” I murmured, now nuzzling softly at her neck.

Jemma:

“Could I describe a place near it, then you and I could scout out a place suitable for all of us?” I asked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyWed 10 Apr - 18:36

Kat:

I squirmed a bit under him. Blushing heavily at his sweet words. I tilted my head up so that he could have plenty of access to my neck.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyThu 11 Apr - 23:49

Kai:

I kissed her jawline tenderly before pulling back a bit. “Aren’t you hungry? What time is it?” I glanced at the window trying to discern what time it was by the light from the window.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Apr - 0:29

I tilted my head, not entirely sure what time it was. But a playful gleam came into my eyes at the mention of the word food. I wrapped my arms around his neck, to drag him down, my teeth meeting his shoulder, as I nibbled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Apr - 13:51

Kai:

I gasped quietly then laughed, still trying to keep my weight off of her so as not to squish her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptyFri 12 Apr - 16:42

I moved my bites to his neck, adding in a bit of sucking as I let my hands release his neck to run down his chest, feeling the muscles underneath his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptySat 13 Apr - 15:28

Kai:

A purr started vibrating in my chest once again and I felt her hands glide over it. I let my eyes close slowly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptySat 13 Apr - 15:45

I felt his purr, and added my own to it, letting my arms slide around him, pulling him down on me as I let my lips move from his neck to his lips.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptySat 13 Apr - 17:31

Kai:

A smile quirked my lips as I kissed her. I was trying to keep my weight off of her but was distracted by kissing her and her arms around me.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 EmptySat 13 Apr - 17:43

I felt more of his weight on me, but I didn't care, wanting to be closer to him, and wanting to kiss him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 11 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 11 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 25 ... 40  Next