The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue 12 Mar - 16:21

Jemma:

I stared at him before shaking my head. “Throw me out then. You have no control over me once I’m gone from this place. You’re merely a voice in Alexi’s head.” I spat.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue 12 Mar - 16:49

"Your right I don't." Kage said as the shadow tentacles grab onto her limbs pulling her towards the exit I had made. "But, I can still keep Alex here."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue 12 Mar - 22:05

Jemma:

"He's no better off than when he was at the school then. He's still controlled, he's still held against his will, he's still denied the things he wants." I shouted at Kage while fighting against the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue 12 Mar - 23:17

"Much as you control Sara and her memories, and much as you order Kai and Kat away from each other and being alone. You do it because its best for them right? Same thing I am doing. Now, you are no longer welcome Jemma." Kage said.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 2:28

Jemma:

I scowled at him furiously. There was nothing more I could do. I wanted to stick the shadowy form into a blinder… and then set fire to it.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 13:35

Kage finally tuned to watch her go, then raised a hand to stop her. A voice called out and that was what stayed his hand. "I choose to go." Was all it said, but it had only one source. Alex.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 14:31

Jemma:

I didn’t bother trying to keep the triumphant smirk off my face. I did refrain from throwing back my little dig about being different from Kage because my people wanted to stay with me.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptyWed 13 Mar - 14:39

Alex:

I nodded fighting between the world Kage wanted me to see, and the actual one. "I want to go with Jemma. I know your trying to protect me Kage, keep me safe. But she makes me happy. I know you will always be there for me, to keep me safe when she does hurt me. You can say I told you so, if you want." I nodded moving over to Jemma, even as my eyes glazed over again once I was next to her. Lost in a different world than what they were seeing.

Kage:

"I see, he has made his choice. And Jemma, I meant you no harm or ill will. I was doing what I felt best for him, much as you do for yours. He is smart when he is lucid, you caught what he said. He knows it is only a matter of time till you do hurt him. All this fighting you have done proves that you will eventually." Kage paused reguarding her for a moment. "But, I think you will be good for him. If you ever have need of me, you have but to call and ask. As a token of good will, dont forget the bug in the couch, and under his skin on his right shoulder blade they have a tracking device on him."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Mar - 4:52

Jemma:

I nodded with a frown and turned away, facing Alex. I looked over my shoulder at Kage. “Nothing is proven. One of the many mistakes the school has made was trying to predict what I would do. You can’t do that. Who knows. Maybe it will be the other way around, he’ll be the one hurting me.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptySat 16 Mar - 12:27

Kage laughed softly. "Maybe, but a weakness of his is petting him behind the ears. Do that and you can tie him up so he can't hurt you anymore."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptyMon 18 Mar - 23:49

Jemma:

“Demi too..” I muttered to myself turning away from Kage and back to Alex.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptyTue 19 Mar - 12:09

I watched Kage sit down with his ball and throw it against an unknown wall before bringing my eyes to Jemma. "What did you two talk about?" I asked curiously as I took her hand and gently led her out of the shadows and into the light of day.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptySat 23 Mar - 3:02

Jemma:

“What would you guess?” I asked, my tone slightly cold. I didn’t look at him, I kept my eyes down. Even if I chose to be with him, even if I chose to keep him around, I still had every right to be pissed didn’t I?
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptySat 23 Mar - 3:08

I recited just about word for word what they talked about as I let go of her hand to look up at the sky. "I could hear both what Kage wanted me to see and hear, and what was being said." I shrugged a bit before looking at her. "I did warn you..." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptySat 23 Mar - 3:17

Jemma:

“You said not to trust you. You never said not to have feelings for you! You never said you were going to be a danger to the kids!” I hissed. I pulled my pocket knife out. “Come here.” I said roughly. Now was as good a time as any, and I would probably feel better after.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptySat 23 Mar - 3:20

I blinked at her and held up my hands. "You probably don't want to do that...Kage doesn't like it when people with sharp objects come near me..." I protested before being roughly grabbed from behind by the shadows themselves. I was hoisted up to dangle by my ankles. My shirt slid down to expose my stomach to her, but she would have to pull it off to get at the shoulder blades.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptySat 23 Mar - 3:30

Jemma:

“Uh-huh.” I muttered before going to him and tugging his shirt down. I pulled it so I could get to his shoulder but so it was hover his head, blocking his view of anything. I prodded his shoulder until I found what I guessed was the tracker. I sunk my knife in.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptySat 23 Mar - 3:33

Alex:

I flinched but as usual, I didn't make a sound. It hurt, and it was strange to feel Kage do nothing to stop the pain or protect it. But I guessed that they were working together on this, and I was going to have to accept it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptySat 23 Mar - 3:37

Jemma:

I had to dig a little with my knife to get the tracker out, it probably would have been easier had I waited until we go to the house. I could have used tweezers instead of my fingers. It might have hurt less. Once it was out I stuck it in my pocket and dabbed the bleeding gouge with his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptySat 23 Mar - 3:43

I flinched and squirmed as she dug what ever it was she was trying to get out. Once she was done I hung limply before being righted in mid air and set back down on the ground where I lay forcing myself to breath deeply and evenly as I pulled my shirt down over the cut.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptySat 23 Mar - 3:51

Jemma:

I spat on my hands and rubbed them together before wiping them on my pants. I supposed it was unladylike, but I hardly cared, it got some of the blood off and made my hands feel less sticky. “We have to tell the kids we’re going to move. They’ll be so disappointed..”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptySat 23 Mar - 14:09

"Ah, Kage say's that if he is given free reign, that within two hours he can clean up any trace of where we are and any information on our location." I said touching my head with a wince. "He seems excited..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptySat 23 Mar - 22:51

Jemma:

“Oh. Can he erase memories? Who knows how many people know about us and where we are, and that you’ve turned against them, assuming you are going to stop spying on us.” I crossed my arms.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptySun 24 Mar - 1:13

I winced at her tone and my shoulders slumped a bit. "Jemma..." I protested softly. "Maybe
I made the wrong choice..." I whispered to myself.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 EmptyMon 25 Mar - 3:35

Jemma:

I sighed. It was hard not to soften a bit when I watched him like that. “What?” I asked, a little lighter.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 10 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next