The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptySat 9 Mar - 2:15

I scowled. “Oh, was I supposed to be happy? I was under the impression that it was understandable to be sad when someone you love dies.” I spat bitterly. “And sorry if I wasn’t exactly enthused about Alex. I’m sorry if all that I could think about was ‘whats going to happen with this one? Is he going to go crazy? Is he going to abandon me when I stop being fun? Is he going to betray me? Am I just one of many? Is he going to off himself too?’” I eyes were narrowed at the figure.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptySat 9 Mar - 3:09

"Listen Jemma, Insanity is a family trait. Get out now, if you don't want that." The figure said waving her off with a dismissive hand.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptySat 9 Mar - 3:15

Jemma:

“Insanity isn’t the problem, it’s the things that come with it.” I said flatly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptySat 9 Mar - 3:29

Kage stopped and I gulped as it turned around slowly. "What? Are you calling me the problem? Excuse me for being the one thing to keep him sane. Have you any idea what its like comforting someone, keeping them bright after they cut up and mutilated their own sister? Watching others eat the sister you have cooked? Alex has long since been cracked. He was a lot like you originally. Quieter, but very confident and stubborn. Now, now he is the worlds best actor. Screwing all of you over in the house, but also screwing himself over because ideally if you all find out about him being a traitor, you will kill him. If not, then it wont matter as he already planted the bugs, and gave them the information they need." I could feel it talking but it was as if my hearing had been taken from me, plugged up by something. "And do you know why he did this? Its not because he hates you guys, its because they promised to make him forget. Then he fucked himself even more by doing the worst possible thing imaginable, falling for you. Because life, karma, god, the school, and you are all a cruel bitch. I am what is left of his old personality. I do everything I can to protect him. This might be his world, and his power. But I control it enough that I can still hurt you if I must. Maybe for once in your life you will listen to what people say instead of focusing on what you think is best. How many times has he said you shouldn't trust him, hinted at it, or even mentioned trust to you? He can't hear us right now, he can't see us, he can't even feel you there anymore right now. This world is hell for him, you got a taste of what it is like, a brief one. He spent almost a year in here. You only delt with it for a few seconds. In his mind, this meeting is going perfectly, the two of us are getting along begrudgingly well. To him we wont like each other, but we will accept one another. I don't care if this happens or not. It is what I am going to write for him. Make your choice now Jemma. Either leave him and never come back to him. Or keep him and never let go. You can not have both. One way or another I will protect him until I have nothing left to sustain him."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptySat 9 Mar - 15:30

Jemma:

My ears were ringing. I hadn’t comprehended much of what he said after he mentioned screwing us over, bugging the house, giving information. “Alex is a traitor. Alex is reporting to the school…” I said while my heart sunk.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptySat 9 Mar - 16:23

"Think about it this way Jemma, if you butchered Sara or Kai, doing horrible things and watching others consume your work. Would you want to forget? What price would you pay to forget?" Kage asked her softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar - 1:55

Jemma:

My temper flared more. “I can make him forget!” I shouted. “I’m the one the school used for the longest time! If he wants to forget something why the hell didn’t he come to me for it instead of using me?”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar - 1:59

"Did your powers ever work on Michael? Alex is more of a black hole for powers than he was. The sister more still. Michael could turn it off and on. Alex can't. It is always on with him. But the school has a way, a new one. Though it is much, much worse. The same process that they use to force soul mates and bonds, they found through trial and error could be used to destroy memory, not hide it, not wipe it clean, completely destroy it." Kage said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar - 3:27

Jemma:

I scowled. I was furious, and yet I could understand. But I was at a loss. “Well…” I gave a frustrated huff. “His whole memory? Or just the one?”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar - 3:34

"Look at him now Jemma, he is lost in his own world." Kage said gesturing to me, a grin on my face, even as my eyes were unfocused. "Alex isn't stupid, but if its what he wanted to believe most...no matter what they said, what lies passed through their mouth. He would believe it as he wanted to hear it." Kage sighed and stepped over, standing in front of me. "I don't know what to think about you Jemma. You are throwing the both of us for a loop. Before you, his moments of insanity, his sister was in them. Now, its you. His attacks are infrequent, but they do happen. If you go for him Jemma, you might as well tie yourself to him. He won't let go, and he won't understand if you push him away. He is oblivious like that. This is your one chance. I can help him forget, in my own way, but you will never see him again. Make your choice."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar - 4:06

Jemma:

I looked up at Alex’s face. My heart beat faster. “I… Who are you to tell me what to do?” I demanded suddenly, looking back to Kage. “I’ll choose when I want, on my own time. You can’t pressure me into doing anything.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar - 4:22

Kage shrugged. "Your wrong, I can. Who is to say you can leave? Or that he can leave? Indecision is as bad as saying no. It means your heart isn't into the choice, giving you doubts. I can't have doubts, not when it deals with something like this. I will prepare your way out." It said turning its back on the two of us and moving back to where the ball rested on the floor.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar - 22:29

Jemma:

“What do you mean you’ll prepare my way out?” I demanded, hands on hips.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar - 22:38

"I am kicking you out. You chose your path through indecision, and so I am going to remove you. If you have noticed, you haven't been touching Alex for a while now. I choose what I will consume and not consume. He made a promise that he wouldn't let go, and he hasn't. He is keeping his contact with you, so you are free to move about, till I can remove you." Kage said before picking up the ball.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar - 22:54

Jemma:

“I never said I was indecisive about it, I said I wasn’t going to choose now. I’m putting it off for later. You want me to say no don’t you? You don’t want me to be with him because you don’t like me.” I shot back stubbornly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar - 23:14

Kage turned and said simply. "No, I don't like you. This isn't a matter of waiting. You have this last chance to choose. Waiting mean indecision, that you have doubts. I can't take that chance. Not with his head and heart."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptySun 10 Mar - 23:29

Jemma:

“What’s the matter anyway? Your way he doesn’t get me at all. My way there is a fifty-fifty chance.” I reasoned. I didn’t like that he was pressuring me, I didn’t like that he was deciding for me. It made me stubborn and noncompliant. I wondered if he was trying to use reverse phycology.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Mar - 0:33

"Because, I don't take chances, you are a risk. If you hesitate now, you will hesitate in the future. If you pause now, you will pause in the future. Such is human nature. Your almost out of time." Kage said, pointing behind her where a spec of light was growing.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Mar - 2:21

Jemma:

I let out a frustrated huff. “If I were to decide on the spot like that I would be unbelievably selfish! I can’t think about just myself, I have other things to take into account. I’m responsible for people! You’re telling me I have to decide now and keep to that decision forever? What if I choose the wrong one? This kind of thing needs time. If you have ever been with anyone you would know that!” When I finished shouting I was breathing a bit more heavily than I wished.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Mar - 2:35

Kage shrugged again. "Doesn't matter to me what you have to do. Confront him about it, the bug is between the couch cushions. Or just go if you want to protect the others. Doesn't matter to me what you do."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Mar - 2:57

Jemma:

I scowled with my arms crossed. “Just as long as I decide it now?” I hissed.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Mar - 15:55

I eventually dropped down back with them after a few hours. "I think were close enough that i can teleport us."
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon 11 Mar - 18:20

"Times up." Kage said bouncing the ball between its hands. The hole that had opened up behind her was wide now and tentacles of shadow were reaching out for her, trying to grab her and pull her in.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 12 Mar - 2:10

Jemma:

“Wait!’ I stumbled closer in order to get away from the shadows. I pulled out the one picture I had kept with me from the box, the one of Michael, Demi, and me. I held it out to him. “Look at her! Listen, I don’t pretend know what is going to happen, I’m not that presumptuous. But I know I can’t lose him. You can’t force me away from him.” I said determinedly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 12 Mar - 2:21

Kage glanced at the picture growing quiet. "I can, and I will. Till such comes a time where this girl might come to be. I am patient."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next