The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Feb - 9:37

I turn to see one of the guys making a break for it. I surround him in a fire wall so he couldn't get away. I figured having two to question would be better
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Feb - 12:11

I wasn't even looking at her. I had my eyes on the grave and was gathering the courage to say goodbye to Michael. I was surprised how hard it was, and how much I wished I could just stay there the entire time. I whispered softly finally, unable to put it off anylonger. "Good bye big brother, I wish I could have helped you to keep your promise."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Feb - 17:07

Jemma:

I folded the pictures and put them in my back pocket before getting up to go over to Alex. I was shaken by the realization that Michael might not actually be Demi’s father, but I did my best to keep it off my face. I grabbed Alex’s hand and tugged it gently. “Dwelling doesn’t do any good.” I said softly. I realized now that I was gradually letting go of Michael with every minute I was with Alex.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyMon 11 Feb - 18:28

I took her hand and decided that I would never say goodbye, I would hold in a goodbye for as long as I could. I felt I owed him that much, to keep the memories of him growing up forever.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Feb - 0:32

Jemma:

I squeezed his hand lightly leading him back to the house. I watched his face, now that the idea was in my head I could see similarities. His eyes especially were Like Demi’s, not the color but the shape. And his ears obviously. I couldn’t stop looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Feb - 0:38

I squeezed back, feeling her faze on me, though I didn't know why she was watching me so closely. I didn't mind though, it felt nice to be noticed.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Feb - 2:09

Hunter:
"we got another runner! I got him!" I yelled and sprinted after him, going down on all fours and quickly gained on him before I tackled him to the ground accidentally slammed his head against a rather large stone that was inconveniently sticking out of the ground. "This guy won't be waking up... Quite a shame to... Could have had some more interrogation material." I said rolling my eyes a bit.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Feb - 6:34

I kept my focus on the guy who was on the fire wall. "Grab that guy I knocked out and bring him closer"
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Feb - 12:26

Dutch:
"Way ahead of you Will." I replied and went for the one he knocked out and dragged him over to will.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Feb - 12:45

I crouched down beside the guy and put my thumb on his forehead, heating it up until it wakes him up
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Feb - 12:50

Unknown:
I felt something warm... Very warm... Pressing against my forehead... Wait shouldn't I be dead though...? SHIT FUCK THAT HURTS!!! "FUCK FUCK OUCH!!!" I yelled and started struggling
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Feb - 13:25

Shut up or ill burn the rest of you." I say scowling. "Who are you and why are you attacking us" I ask looking at him coldly.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Feb - 16:12

Unknown:
"Akonite Mercs... We were told to... To follow a group and kill them..." I managed to get out nervously, "we wouldn't get paid till the job was done.... But this shit ain't worth it no more!"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Feb - 16:50

You ever heard of akonite?" I ask them not knowing at all. "Got anything else? I'm sure I can get more painful ways of getting you to talk."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Feb - 17:05

Hunter:
"I'm sure I heard a bit about them whn I passed through a city once... But not much." I replied to will.

Unknown:
"Fuck man! I have a wife and three kids!" I didn't want to die! "Look, I don't know much about who hired us... That was Jacobs who had all that information... But I know they were some big corporation dealing in genetics... That's all I fucking know I swear!"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Feb - 21:03

Genetics. Big corporation. That certainly rings a bell" I say scowling
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Feb - 21:10

Dutch:
"It damn well does." I said with and flexed my claws a bit.

Hunter:
"Take whatever he has that's useful and let him live I say." I shook my head, "he thinks its not worth it he'll run off the moment we let him go."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Feb - 21:17

There's nothing he has that I need." I shrug and stand up. "Take yor friend and scadadle. Don't come here again"
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyTue 12 Feb - 21:20

Unknown:
I nodded slowly with a gulp, "Won't be coming back, I fucking swear it..." I said and backed up.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed 13 Feb - 1:09

Jemma:

I was a bit conflicted now. I had made matters more complicated by kissing him again, and then Seeing the picture of Demi.. I didn’t know what to think about him now, or what I should do.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyWed 13 Feb - 1:19

I eventually turned my eyes to watch her, giving her a shy playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu 14 Feb - 1:06

Jemma:

I couldn’t help but smile back even as my heart beat fluttered. Why did he have to be so attractive? Why did I have to be attracted to him? This would be easier if I wasn’t.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu 14 Feb - 1:14

I looked down giving her hand a gently squeeze as a wave of shyness washed over me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu 14 Feb - 2:43

Jemma:

I watched his face, my smile growing. “If you quit looking at me I’m going to think you’ve found something prettier.” I said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 EmptyThu 14 Feb - 2:44

"Mmmm, is that so....well, we can't have that." I said before stopping and pulling her into my arms so I could look into her eyes. "There we are, now shall we go back." I said moving her slowly backwards towards home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next