The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 2:39

Jemma:

I watched him silently and unmoving. I couldn’t tell what he was doing from where I was. What if he was really upset? Should I go to him? Would it be a bad time? Probably, especially after telling him I couldn’t be with him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 3:26

I continued to cry and tremble, my ears and tail hanging limply and miserably. I couldn't see past the tears, nor did I want to. I could only put on a tough front for so long before it boiled over out of me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 4:04

Jemma:

I watched him for a few more minutes before flying over to him. I landed lightly behind him with little sound. “Alex.” I said softly walking up behind him and putting a hand gently on his shoulder. I saw his face and my heart instantly crumbled. I put my arms around his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 4:08

I didn't even care that she saw me crying. I just turned and wrapped my arms around her, burying my face in her neck and shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 4:27

Jemma:

I held him close to me rubbing his back gently. I put my other hand on the back of his head and kissed his temple softly. “I’m sorry, I’m so sorry.” I murmured, I didn’t even know what I was sorry for, what I had said earlier, what I had done last night, letting his brother die, for him having to live this life. I just wanted him not to hurt. All reservations were let go, I was running on instinct.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 4:30

Alex:

My voice finally found me even as my heart and mind broke further as I spoke the truth. Everything hurt, and I didn't know how to make it feel better. "Michael...he came to me before he left with Sara from the school...he promised. He promised to wait for me outside the school....He....he promised...." My voice faltered and broke at the end and I just cried harder, sound ceasing to come from me as I just shook and cried into her shirt. Her rejection had been what ultimately had pushed me over, but I had been on the brink since I had learned a few days before going to see Jemma.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 4:38

Jemma:

I closed my eyes, feeling my own tears coming up. My throat hurt, everything hurt. I couldn’t be here with him and not feel his pain. “I’m so sorry, Alex.” I repeated in a whisper, my hand continuously smoothing over his back, my other hand holding him to me gently at the back of his head. I felt y own teas slide down my cheeks, and my body was already shaking from his tremors.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 4:46

Alex:

I felt her her shake as well and I pulled her closer, resting my forehead to hers. "I'm sorry....I should be stronger...."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 4:52

Jemma:

I put the hand that had been rubbing his back on the side of his face. “Everyone should be, that doesn’t mean that you are, or that you have to be, or that not being so is wrong. It’s completely understandable, Alex. Don’t apologize.” I said softly, my eyes atempring to flutter the tears away.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 4:55

Alex:

"I have never been the last of my kind before...I don't like the feeling...before I left...I destroyed all traces of my families DNA. I am the last remaining source, and getting any from me is next to impossible...I don't have anyone in the world..." I whispered miserably. I didn't have friends or family. I had no one. I was alone, and I felt it more painfully than what my powers could ever make someone feel.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 15:30

Jemma:

“You’re not alone. Alex, I’m here. I’m not leaving. You don’t have to be on your own.” I said, a hint of desperation in my voice, I would do just about anything to make him feel better..
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 15:43

I shook my head, causing my forehead to rub against hers. "I'm like you, destined to be alone. That is why I tried at first...." I admitted softly. "We are both very alone...though you have your family, keep them okay? Don't ever let anyone get in the way..." Fresh tears spilled down my cheeks. "I tried for your heart because you seemed alone...but your also beautiful..." I whispered opening my eyes to look at her. My voice showed how vulnerable I was, and I couldn't even try hiding it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 16:04

Jemma:

I stared into his eyes for a long moment. I couldn’t help it, I couldn’t see him this sad and not do anything, especially if part of it was because of me. I closed the gap between our lips and kissed him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 16:45

I felt torn, unable to figure out what I should do. Did I take her kiss, and kiss back, or did I go with her wishes before about us never being together. I hesitated into the kiss before tentatively, nervously kissing back.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 19:28

Be on guard, 10 left" I tell hunter. I head off to where the other guy came from
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 19:31

Hunter:
"Alright, seems fair enough" I chuckled and went into the underbrush, encountering one of them and dodged to the side as he tried to slash at me with a very large knife.

Dutch:
I continued my tunneling until I was underneath a pair of vibrations and made the ground beneath them collapse and fall in before killing them both and jumping up to the surface from my tunnels and headed for another one.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 23:42

Jemma:

I pulled him closer so out bodies were touching, chest to chest. My hands slid behind his neck as I continued to kiss him. What he had said, about being alone, had gotten to me. Even if it wasn’t right, even if it was too soon, I didn’t want to be alone.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptySun 10 Feb - 23:46

I pressed back, my arms wrapping tighter around her. I lost my nervousness behind the kiss, and kissed her much as I had the first time I had kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Feb - 0:38

Jemma:

I made a soft sound. Like last time I seem to let go of everything else. In that moment I didn’t care if it was wrong, or were we were. I was completely absorbed in him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Feb - 0:41

I pulled her closer, biting her lower lip gently before breaking the kiss, to breath heavily. I didn't want to stop, but at the same time I wanted to say something. "I know its to soon, but I wont push. As long as I get this chance, get time to do this. I can wait as long as I need." I whispered softly to her before pressing my lips to hers again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Feb - 1:09

Jemma:

I broke the kiss again a little while later to catch my breath. I looked into his eyes, trying to read them.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Feb - 1:16

I opened my eyes to look back into hers, the pain was still visible from the emotions, but mixed in with that was a tender softness, and gratitude.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Feb - 5:17

Jemma:

I put my hands on either side of his face for a moment while I looked into his eyes before stepping back. “We should go…” I said softly glancing sown at the wooden box on the stone. I went over and knelt in front of it taking the box in my hands and opening it. I took the stack of pictures out and thumbed through them. I paused at the picture of Michael, Demi, and me. Demi looked like I had when I was little, the shape of her face, the curls of her hair. But she had also somewhat resembled Michael. The ears especially. Except hers were a bit darker, more redish than Michaels… What had Alex said? Michael was sterile? That there was no DNA left of him? I stared at the picture. Demi resembled him slightly, but… I looked up at Alex, the blood draining from my cheeks. I looked to his ears and tail, more red than Michael’s had been, the shape of his eyes.. I was frozen in place, shocked by the possibility.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Feb - 6:36

I hear more guys yells get cut off. This shouldn't take long, I break through some brush and take a guy down hitting him hard enough to knock him out. Ask him questions later. I spun and kick another in the stomach, shooting fame out of my boot when it connected, effectively burning the inside of him
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 EmptyMon 11 Feb - 6:49

Hunter:
I waited for my current opponent to lunge at me again and instead of being skewered on his knife as he expected me to be I dodged to the side yet again and deftly yanked it out of his grip before slamming it right between his eyes with a loud wet cracking sound as the blade pierced his forehead and I kicked the body back, yanking the knife out as it fell.

Dutch:
The next one I came into contact with I tore into their gut, my claws sliding through the tactical vest like a hot knife through butter, effectively eviscerating him.

(That leaves two more to either kill or subdue.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next