The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 22:21

Jemma:

I stared at the table for a minute before letting out a frustrated sound and turning sideways in my chair to look at him. “What would you have me do? Jump into things with you? Only a few short months after being with your brother? Only a few months after your brother died? Does that seem right to you?” I demanded, my voice getting higher pitched and more emotional with every question. My breath was shaky when I finished, and I had to blink to keep my eyes from watering.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 22:32

I turned to look at her my expression sad. "I want you to make up your mind on what you want. Tugging someone around by their heart is the worse possible thing you can do. Though it sounds like your good at it." I said my voice soft and low before I walked out the back door. I didn't go far, simply a few feet out into the yard where I knelt down and focused on keeping my emotions in check.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 23:14

Jemma:

I watched him go and took in a deep breath to calm myself before going after him. I pushed through the back door. “What do you mean by, it sounds like I’m good at it? I don’t do that! I’m not doing that with you. I told you how it is and you’re just upset that I said no.” I crossed my arms and leaned against the house.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 23:24

(School loyal experiments or maybe a hired merc squad or something? Like that?)

Dutch:
I felt several other vibrations from the surrounding area through the walls of my tunnel and stopped digging. will, I know you can hear me... We might have a problem. I thought.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 23:32

Suprise me I guess)

What is it" I respond back to him frowning andblooking around
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 23:34

In a flash the shadows of the house reached out and pinned her against the wall. I turned towards her and marched to her looking in her eyes. "I'm sorry, I think I must have heard you wrong. I didn't realize kissing someone back meant I am seeing things where they don't belong and am just upset because I got rejected." I shook my head and released my power. "You are ridiculous you know that."

I moved away from her fighting conflicting feelings within me. "I have no idea what in the hell I'm doing. I am running completely on instincts. I am not Michael, I never will be. You still can't separate the two of us. You probably never will. Now I can't help but wonder if the kiss was the stupidest thing in the world I could have ever done. I don't know what I was thinking, I was a fool who hoped for the impossible." I turned and gave her a tired smile. "I will stay if that is your wish, but I won't pursue a relationship. I understand that you won't change and will do your best to push people away in that reguards. I am not going to pointlessly hurt myself over something that will never be given back."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 23:41

Dutch:
not sure... But it's not good. Several vibrations are closing in from different directions.. I replied to him and began digging closer toward the surface but stopped just short of pushing to the surface.

Hunter:
"What's wrong?" I asked nervously
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyThu 7 Feb - 23:50

There are multiple things moving close to us. Be prepared" I say looking around us quickly trying to keep cslm
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 8 Feb - 0:10

Jemma:

I watched him with an unconscious frown. “I wish you could see that this is better. You shouldn’t be with me. You could probably get anyone you wanted. Better than me, for you at least. You wouldn’t be happy with me. I don’t think Michael was. Adam wasn’t in the end. I’m just not meant to be with someone.” I said quietly. I wanted very badly to reach out and touch him. But I didn’t think he’d take that well.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptyFri 8 Feb - 0:20

I put my hands in my pockets. "You never got Michael at all did you." I said looking at her. "Michael never cared about that. He never put his happiness before yours. Ever. Hell, he put every ones happiness before his own." I shook my head. "All I hear you saying is me, me, me. Stop being so hard on yourself, and take what you want. Otherwise all Michael gave up would be for nothing. I have never cared about my own happiness, its not an emotion I have ever known. Maybe Michael wasn't happy, but he obviously made you happy."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Feb - 0:44

Jemma:

“I don’t care about being happy. I care about living, surviving, keeping the people who rely on me safe.” I said defensively. “But what I really want is for you to stay. I think it would be good for you. And… And I like having you around. I just can’t be with you like that.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Feb - 0:57

I snorted. "So basically you want me here to make you happy but I'm not aloud to have my own happiness, and a twisted one at that." I shook my head. "Fine. I will stay."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Feb - 16:14

Jemma:

“Leave if you want. I won’t stop you. I won’t try to find you again.” I said with a shrug looking at him levelly. “I think it would be good for you if you stayed. The school will send people after you, to trap you, to trick you. It will be better for you if you’re with us.” I said and went to the back door. “You don’t need to be with me to be happy.” I said with my hand on the door knob.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Feb - 16:36

"Where is his grave?" I asked suddenly and softly my eyes on the ground. I probably looked as miserable as I felt, though I didn't care anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Feb - 16:36

Unknown:
We moved in following the small group, we lost one earlier when it burrowed underground, but these other two were as good as dead now.

Hunter:
"This can't be good..." I groaned

Dutch:
I followed one of the vibrations from below as they closed in.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Feb - 16:59

Jemma:

I sighed deeply. “I’ll show you.” I said nodding off into the woods before starting off in that direction. I hadn’t visited it since we buried him. I hadn’t picked the spot, I had nothing to do with it. Sara had done everything and then dragged me out there for a makeshift funeral, in which I said nothing and just stared off into the trees with tears streaming down my face and holding a sobbing Demi. I didn’t particularly want to go back.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Feb - 17:02

I followed along quietly, drawn into my thoughts. I had been told once that when I got too deep into my thoughts I looked older, more mature. But I had never been able to see myself in that state. It was a rare one, though one that had been happening more and more frequently. My tail and ears were both limp, my mind and body just too overwhelmed to do more than follow her.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Feb - 18:52

"It's going to get very hot in a few seconds" I say preparing for an attack, if I so much as hear grass crunching a fire wall is going to surround hunter and I.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Feb - 18:59

Dutch:
As they were about to move forward I dug straight up underneath one of them and dragged him down, causing him to screech but I cut it short by dragging one of my claws across his throat and sealed off the top of the tunnel immediately after.

Hunter:
"Looks like Dutch is a step ahead of you will."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Feb - 19:07

I turn in the direction of the scream, in time to see something that kept my way with some wicked looking weapons. I shoot a large fireball, catching it in the face and knocking it back. " how many are there Dutch" I think to him
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySat 9 Feb - 19:10

Dutch:
ten, minus the one I killed and the one you fried. I thought back.

Hunter:
"This is were the fun begins" I said sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb - 0:03

Jemma:

I kept my eyes on the ground as I walked. I never got the fascination with graves. Once someone died, they were gone. Going to their body was just creepy. But if this was how Alex wanted to say goodbye then so be it. I stopped once we reached a sunny patch in the woods. There were patches of wildflowers now that hadn’t been here when we buried him. I nodded to a stone with a small wooden box over it. The grass was still patchy from where it had been dug up.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb - 0:36

Alex:

I went over and knelt next to the grave, resting my hand on the earth. "Go." I told her softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb - 0:45

Jemma:

I blinked in surprise but left without a word. I took off from the ground and circled in the sky before finding a tree close by and landing. It was difficult to see him through the trees, I couldn’t see his face but I watched him. Maybe once he was finished I’d go back. I knew Sara put some pictures in the little box, along with some other things, like the collar she had given Michael back when he was just a fox to her. She had put pictures of Michael, Demi, and me in there though, and that’s what I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 EmptySun 10 Feb - 1:24

I ran my hand over the grave before sighing. A soft sigh escaping my lips before my emotions boiled over. The pain Jemma had put me through after such hope that I might have someone who would treat me equally, to be my friend and companion no matter what happened. Instead I was once again trapped, alone. I shook and trembled as tears streamed down my face. No sound escaped my lips or body even with all I had.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next