The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptySun 19 May - 22:08

soundS like a plan)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptySun 19 May - 22:11

(Works for me as well.)

Dutch:
I waited for her to react, even if that reaction was her hitting me it would be an answer atleast...
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptySun 19 May - 22:15

((Not that it matters with my characters, sure!))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptySun 19 May - 22:17

Sara:

I blinked at Will biting my lip for a moment before going to Dutch and winding my arms around him wordlessly. He was taller than he had been, I noted.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptySun 19 May - 22:36

Dutch:
I was surprise when she hugged me and for a second I didn't do anything... But then I wrapped my arms around her cautiously, not really knowing what else to do.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptySun 19 May - 22:44

Sara:

I pulled back a little. “Why were you gone for so long? Did you even try to come back? Or make contact at all?” I asked, my eyes reflecting hurt.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptySun 19 May - 22:57

(I'm headed to sleep guys, had a long day and I'm sunburnt too...)

Dutch:
"I... I tried to come back once early on... But I couldn't find you or anyone from the group and thought it was for the best... I headed north after that, just traveling..." I told her as softly as I could.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyMon 20 May - 0:36

Sara:

I studied his face while he spoke and nodded once when he was done. “You’ve changed.” I said with a rueful smile. “I guess we all kind of have.”

Kai:

I landed and went into the tree house. I placed my hand lightly on her cheek. “Are you okay?” I asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyMon 20 May - 0:39

Kat:

I nodded nuzzling my head against his hand. "Of course."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyMon 20 May - 9:56

I smile a little and walk inside, let them be alone for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 21 May - 16:16

Dutch:
"Yeah..." I said managing to smile back, "that's what happens with time."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 21 May - 19:19

Sara:

I glanced back at Jemma watching us. “Do you want to.. take a walk or something?” I asked Dutch. I didn’t know what else to do. For me I hadn’t been able to miss him, my feelings hadn’t had time to change toward him. I was maybe a bit different, older than I had been when we were together, but my feelings all came back with my memories. That wasn’t the case for him though..

Kai:

I smiled and rubbed her cheek gently with my thumb.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 21 May - 19:44

Dutch:
I looked at Jemma asking silently for her permission, I might not be her biggest fan, but I atleast respected her enough to ask about this... Especially since she was still the one in charge.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 21 May - 20:08

Jemma:

I sighed and shrugged. I took hold of Alex’s hand and tugged him along inside.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 21 May - 20:18

Dutch:
"Well that answers that question Sara." I said and gave her a genuine smile.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 21 May - 20:25

Sara:

I smiled back. “You used my name.” I said softly. “My actual name, that’s the first time you’ve said it to me.”
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 21 May - 20:29

Dutch:
"Yes, I did. Of course if you prefer I call you by your number like I used to..." I replied jokingly, "I could always do that."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 21 May - 20:40

Sara:

I laughed softly and shook my head. “You can call me what you like. I only go by sara now because Jem and Kai wouldn’t use 26. And they introduce me as Sara to anyone new. Will only recently started calling me by name instead of 26..”
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 21 May - 20:46

Dutch:
"Hehe, well... I think I'll use both then. Come on, lets get going." I smiled and softly pulled her toward the edge of the Patio.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 21 May - 20:59

Sara:

I smiled following him, watching his face as we went. I couldn’t keep my heart from fluttering in my chest.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 21 May - 21:09

Dutch:
I didn't know what to think, I was happy to be with Sara again, but at the same time I was apprehensive as I led Eric through the trees away from the house... The side of me I had built up to try and stop the longing for her trying to interfere.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 21 May - 21:27

((Eric?))

Sara:

I chewed on my lip a little. Maybe too much time had passed for us to be comfortable with each other.. “So who was that other guy with you?” I asked him after a few minutes of silence.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 21 May - 21:35

Dutch:
"That was Hunter, I traveled with him for a little while before I headed into Canada." I told her softly, "He's something of a loose cannon sometimes." I laughed and slowed to a stop us in a small clearing.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 21 May - 21:47

Sara:

“I know loose cannons.” I said with a small laugh and a shake of my head. I glanced around the clearing before looking up at him. I couldn’t help but feel nostalgic. It had been so long since we’d left the school, and we were in woods quite like these for a little while after.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 EmptyTue 21 May - 21:56

Dutch:
"So... What have you been up to while I was gone..?" I asked a bit awkwardly, I was really curious about what had happened in my absence, "I could just as easily ask Will later if you want to talk about something else though."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next