The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyFri 6 Sep - 0:06

Kat:

I gasped loudly, my eyes going wide. I looked at him in a mixture of shock, amusement, and annoyance.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyFri 6 Sep - 16:40

Sara:

I went over to look into the tunnels feeling a wave of nostalgia.  I remembered when there had been a tunnel under my bed leading to his room back at the school.  “How long have you been working on this?” I asked.  

Kai:

I gave her a sleepy grin from under the covers.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyFri 6 Sep - 16:53

Dutch:
"Since I got settled in really, I'm a digger by nature." I said cracking a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyFri 6 Sep - 17:08

Sara:

I smiled back at him. “I remember. I’ve spent quite a few nights in the tunnels you’ve dug.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyFri 6 Sep - 17:15

I wiggled, trying to get out from under him. I would retaliate! I just needed to be closer...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySat 7 Sep - 22:57

Kai:

I tightened my arms around her waist and nuzzled her tummy a little more.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySat 7 Sep - 23:11

Dutch:
"I remember those nights hehehe, back when I was still relatively innocent." I said with a shake of my head, "lets go find Jemma, she'll want to see the tunnels I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 0:10

Sara:

I nodded. “How were you more innocent then?” I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 0:25

Dutch:
I stood up from where I was crouched next to the tunnel entrance, "We've all changed since we left the school, despite all of the tests we were.... Sheltered. You really can't deny that." I sighed softly, "After I left... Despite most of my time being uneventful... Whenever someone hired to take me back would come and try to do just that, I started getting 'creative' in dealing with them... I'm sure you've heard some of what Hunter has said from when I traveled with him right?" I asked as calmly as I could.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 0:31

Sara:

“Not really… Hunter and I haven’t talked much.” I said watching his face.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 0:43

Dutch:
"Oh.." I didn't want to explain this, not to Sara, anyone but her... Yet at the same time things wouldn't workout if I just tried to blow it off like it was nothing, "On more than one occasion when they tried coming after me... I would toy with them, make them think I was truly the monster they were hired to subdue and bring back to the School... That's what they always would say when I heard them talking about me atleast, Monster or creature... Never my name or my old designation number."
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 0:56

I bit my lip again, shivering a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 1:12

Sara:

“But you’re not a monster.” I said softly. “I don’t think you could be anything like a monster.”

Kai:

I chuckled softly and bit her tummy gently.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 1:14

I squirmed again, though this time it was for a different reason.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 1:26

Dutch:
"I'm not a monster... But I enjoyed terrifying them, breaking their minds slowly as I would pick them off, one disapearing into a sudden 'sinkhole' beneath them without enough time to scream, another dragged into the shadows screaming because of the claws in his back.... Each one I'd drag off in a more gruesome display, maybe even leave the body for them to find instead of just burying it deep," I absently flexed my claws as I said that, "they were after a monster and wanted a monster, so I gave them one." I said looking away, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 1:36

Sara:

My gaze dropped to the floor. I didn’t want to believe it or have the images in my head. “I actually kinda like you better now, to be honest.” I heard Jemma say as she walked up.

Jemma:

I had watched the pair for a couple minutes before commenting. “But that doesn’t make me any happier that you’re around the kids. I always knew you had a vicious streak in you.” I said bluntly. The incident with Alex didn’t make me feel like being remotely kind or soft with my words.

Kai:

I grinned and nuzzled her again. “You wont punish me will you?” I asked innocently and blinked up at her with green eyes.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 1:38

Kat:

"Come up and find out." I responded, flashing him a wicked but also playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 1:53

Kai:

I inched up slowly and nestled my head against her shoulder with my arms still around her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 1:53

Kat:

I gave a little wiggle to get into position before biting his bare shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 2:07

Kai:

I grinned. “Is that my punishment then?” I asked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 2:13

I bit harder, shaking my head.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 9:24

Dutch:
I was surprised I hadn't noticed Jemma's approach... I should have felt the vibrations but I hadn't... "You have every right not to be happy about it Jemma..." I told her calmly as I shifted my gaze to her, "and maybe I do have a vicious streak, but its solely reserved for those who work for the school.... I'd never willing hurt anyone here... Not anymore." I looked her right in the eyes with the last two words, I brought my eyes back to Sara "maybe I should go for a while... Let you think."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 12:50

Jemma:

I watched Dutch instead of Sara. Maybe he had grown up a bit. “No, I’m fine. Lets show Jemma What you did.” Sara said putting on a small smile. “Show me what?” I asked.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 13:55

Dutch:
"Come and see." I told her pulling away from Sara and gesturing to the tunnel entrance.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptySun 8 Sep - 22:05

Jemma:

I crossed my arms at looked at the hole when he showed me. “What? You’ve dug yourself a little cave to sleep in?” I said dully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next