The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 20:04

Alex:

"You don't have to do it during the night...but you still didn't spend any time with me...you kept telling me to go away as you sat on the couch or in the kitchen." I remarked before making shooing gestures.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 12 Aug - 23:39

Jemma:

“I did not.” I said indignantly. I didn’t think that I had… But I do get single minded sometimes…
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 1:50

Dutch:
I stretched a bit and looked around my tunnel, I'd set up an pretty good network under the house, it'd make a good escape route if I could get Jemma to see it... She is the one in charge after all... It might even help kill some of the animosity she still held against me, but I wasn't going to get my hopes up. I shook my had and made my way back up into the house with a sigh.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 2:13

Sara:

After I finished my breakfast I collected the dishes and started scrubbing them and placing them in the dishwasher. The house was unusually quiet for the hour. Jemma usually had Kai and Kat up by now, but I assumed they were still asleep. And Will had gone to his room probably to avoid awkwardness with me…
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 17:03

Dutch:
I pulled myself up and out of the tunnel with little effort and cracked my neck lightly. I quickly put on my shirt and pants before leaving the room and heading to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 20:17

Sara:

I bumped into Dutch leaving the kitchen. “Oh, sorry.” I muttered, flattening myself against the wall so he could go by. My cheeks flushed lightly.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyTue 13 Aug - 20:26

Dutch:
I shrugged with a smile, "No harm done 26." I told her before walking past her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyWed 14 Aug - 0:37

Sara:

I smiled at the use of my nickname. “Will and I made breakfast, but I put it away since no one was waking up. I can pull it out and heat it up if you want?” I offered.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyThu 22 Aug - 23:17

Dutch:
"No thank you but I appreciate the offer." I smiled, I'd probably just catch something to eat later anyway. "Do you know where Jemma is? I wanted to show her something."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptySat 24 Aug - 17:13

Sara:

“Oh,” I said softly, trying to bite back the twinge of jealously I couldn’t help but feel. “No, I don’t know where she is. Probably out doing something, I’m sure she’s up by now.” I told him.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptySat 24 Aug - 19:47

Dutch:
"Well, I could show you first. We've got nothing but time anyway." I replied with a hug.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptySun 25 Aug - 0:33

Sara:

I smiled sweetly. “Okay.” I agreed, happy to be involved with whatever it was he was going to share.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 26 Aug - 20:27

Dutch:
"Come on, follow me." I smiled and lead her toward my room where the main tunnel entrance was.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyTue 27 Aug - 19:11

Sara:

I followed him closely but paused at his door frame rather than entering his room. I watched him instead of looking at his room.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 11:02

Alex:

"If you didn't why is this the first time we have spent any time together since we came here?" I asked her softly. "Go on, go check on the others."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 23:46

Jemma:

“We could come back here later…” I offered reluctant to leave.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyWed 28 Aug - 23:48

Alex:

"When? A few weeks from now?" I asked tiredly. I shook my head, "Go, your needed elsewhere right?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 0:04

Jemma:

“Don’t be like that.” I said frowning, sitting back on my heels.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 0:11

Alex:

I closed my eyes and sighed, "But we both know you are going to leave anyway, so shoo."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 0:22

Jemma:

I scowled at him. “Well you’re not giving me much incentive to stay.” I snapped at him. “And the reason we weren’t spending time together was because I wanted you to recover. I felt guilty making you move all of us like that. I didn’t know it would wear you out as much as it did.” I got to my feet. “So don’t pout and think I don’t care about you.” I unfurled my wings and ruffled the feathers.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 0:29

Alex:

I flinched and turned my head away from her when she raised her voice. My ears were laid back, flat against my head. I rolled towards her, slipping into her shadow and vanishing through it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 0:37

Jemma:

I let out a frustrated breath and took off. I flew for a few minutes to cool off before landing on the roof of the house. They had all better be up and behaving.

Kai:

I retreated from the sun light coming through the window and ducked under the covers. I moved blindly to the warmth and found Kat’s belly. I buried my face in it.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 0:43

Kat:

I gasped and looked down at Kai, my eyes blinking sleepily. My cami, or more accurately Jemma's cami, had ridden up, letting him go right for my tummy.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyThu 29 Aug - 1:10

Kai:

I nuzzled her soft skin happily before blowing a soft raspberry into it.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyThu 5 Sep - 21:35

Dutch:
With not to much effort I pulled my bed away from the wall revealing the main tunnel entrance underneath, "I've been working on a network of tunnels underneath the house with different exit points, and I made sure that the outside exits are well concealed. If necessary we can use the tunnels as an emergency exit."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next