The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 10 May - 7:12

Where are we going to go?" I ask raising an eyebrow
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 10 May - 17:01

Jemma:

“West coast. Why does it matter?” I asked. “You know what? Why don’t you go help Kai? You ought to interact with him, he’s your girlfriends brother after all.” I told him.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 10 May - 17:10

I'm just trying to see what's going on." I say looking at her blankly. I shake my head walking out of the room silently, annoyed
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 10 May - 17:38

Kai:

I laid back on the bed having already packed my backpack full of clothes. I wondered how long it would last, Jemma trying to keep Kat and me occupied and away from each other.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 10 May - 17:41

I nodded, going back towards the kitchen even though I wanted nothing more than to go back to Kai. I sighed softly, but settled in to work on packing up everything I could in the kitchen. Even from here I could feel Kai, upstairs in our room.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 10 May - 18:48

((I want to time skip..)
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 10 May - 19:01

((I have nothing planned, and you usually do so without asking =P ))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 10 May - 19:10

Sounds fine to me haha)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 10 May - 19:50

Sara:

“Isn’t it great?” I asked excitedly, showing everyone the place Alex and I had found. It was a vacation home with three bedrooms. But just outside there was a canyon and a lake at the bottom. Kai stepped up to me, looking over the edge. “How close to the bottom do you think you could fall while keeping your wings tucked?” He asked with a mischievous undertone.

Jemma:

I unpacked the food in the kitchen. It looked like it had been a while since anyone had been here. I had to wipe all the counters just to get the food off. I would have made the kids do it, but Sara had been so excited to show everyone the canyon.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 10 May - 19:54

Alex:

I laid down on the couch completely drained of energy. My vision was working funny, and I couldn't see straight at times or even sometimes my vision would just go black. In addition to what was happening with my eyes, my limbs didn't respond well to what I wanted them to do, and in general my body wasn't functioning right. I didn't let it show, telling the others that I was just a bit tired and wanted a nap.

Kat:

I worked with Jemma quietly, unpacking things with a slight unhappiness. As soon as we and everything had been brought over I had been grabbed to help while everyone else played. I couldn't understand why Jemma wanted me away from Kai so much...
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 10 May - 20:24

I look around the house quietly with a small smile. I liked it. Away from People, lots of places to hide if need be. The canyon was a good place for that. Caves and such. I walk out standing next to Sara and looking down the canyon. I look at Kai when he asked his question. "10 feet if you catch a strong gust if wind to break your fall, probably."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 10 May - 20:46

Sara:

I grinned. “I bet I could do it in less.” I said confidently. “Someone will have to go down there to watch though, see how close I get.”

Jemma:

Once I finished in the kitchen I went to my bedroom. It was only a little bigger than the other two but it had a bathroom attached. After unpacking my clothes in the closet I went back to the living room. I paused, looking over at Alex. “You don’t look so hot.” I said as I walked over to him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptySun 12 May - 2:35

Kat:

With Jemma walking away I looked longingly outside, moving towards the door in the hopes that I could go outside.

Alex:

I opened my eyes and blinked up at her, forcing my vision to focus. "Ah, I'm fine. I promise." I said holding my hands up defensively to ward off her touch.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptySun 12 May - 4:25

Jemma:

My eye brows quirked up. “I wasn’t questioning that.” I said, putting a hand on my hip and looking down at him. “All I said was you don’t look good. That didn’t require a promise. Now, what’s going on?” I asked. Where he had looked tired before, I could tell it was more than that, his quick defense had clued me in.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May - 1:27

Kat:

I slipped outside, closing the door behind me as I ran over to Kai and pausing behind him I hugged him tightly, looking over the edge of the cliff as I held onto him tightly.

Alex:

"Nothing." I lied, my vision following what it viewed as her. I was now looking a foot to the side of her head, though to me it was still her.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May - 9:56

I looked at Kat when she came out and hugged Kai. I smiled a bit at take Sara's hand lightly and kiss her cheek. "How are you doing?" I ask smiling
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May - 16:43

Jemma:

“You’re lying to me.” I frowned. “And doing it poorly.” I added kneeling next to the couch. I touched his forehead to test if he had a fever. “Tell me what is going on.” I said, a little more forceful than before.

Kai:

I grinned when I felt Kat hug me and pulled her around so she was facing me. “I thought you’d never come.” I said softly and kissed the tip of her nose. I unlatched her arms from me and grabbed her hand. “Come on, we’re going down the bottom to see how close Sara can get without using her wings.” I winked at her before pulling her off the ledge with me.

Sara:

“Great now that you’re back.” I smiled happily up at him and squeezed his hand. “Do you think I can fall closer than ten feet to the bottom?” I asked.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May - 16:59

I giggled and let go of him when he pulled me off the ledge. I angled myself to fly towards the ground as fast as possible, my wings staying tucked in.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May - 21:30

I think about it for a bit. "Possibly. But I wouldn't want to. By that time you would either break yourself hitting the ground or rip your wings from socket. Neither sound apealling" I say shrugging a little.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May - 21:52

Kai:

Landing neatly on a little rock formation sticking out of the water I checked to see how deep the water actually was before waving to my sister giving her the ho ahead. It was at least eight feet deep, enough to break her fall if she couldn’t do it.

Sara:

My nose wrinkled at his description as I considered. “But there’s water down there.” I said as I saw my brother wave to me. “I’m going to do it anyway.” I said going up on tippy toes to kiss his cheek. I let go of his hand and took a few big steps back before running to jump of the ledge.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May - 21:55

I kiss her cheek back before she pulled away. I teleport to the bottom of the canyon in case die thing happened. I watch Sara jump off
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May - 21:55

Kat:

I dived neatly into the water, never once opening my wings. I scraped the bottom of the water, actually having to force my wings open in the water so that I could keep myself from slamming into the bottom of the water. I surfaced with a gasp wiping the water out of my eyes as I let my powers float me up so I could sit on top of the water.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May - 22:17

Kai:

She was almost too fast to track, I wouldn’t have been able to if I were a normal human. Her wings only came out when she was about six feet from the water’s surface. Her chest came a couple feet from the water while her wings fluttered rapidly to keep her up. But she did it still.

Sara:

I grinned triumphantly and I rose up over the water. I hadn’t gone far when my wings seemed to freeze. I couldn’t move them at all, and I dropped like a bag of sand the ten feet into the water. I came up spluttering and I whirled to spot Kai grinning at me. I shot out of the water and over to him, knocking him off the rocks and into the water himself.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyMon 13 May - 22:23

Kat:

I giggled and fell over, rolling about on top of the water, my own powers keeping me floating right above the water with out actually touching it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyTue 14 May - 1:02

Kai:

I wrestled with my sister until we were both half drown. I broke away from her to swim up under Kat. I wrapped my arms around her waist and tried to pull her under.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next