The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyWed 1 May - 1:19

Sara:

“Wow, thanks!” I picked up a big slice and bit into it hungrily. “Cool talent you have.” I said around a mouthful of pizza.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48725
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyWed 1 May - 1:20

"I am but a simple thief." I said sitting down on the other side of the pizza box and grabbing one for myself.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyWed 1 May - 1:28

Sara:

“Aren’t we all.” I muttered taking another slice after all but inhaling the first one. “So,” I looked over at him. “You and Jem?”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyWed 1 May - 1:37

"Yeah....though I'm not sure how." I admitted looking up at the sky.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyWed 1 May - 9:40

I teleported us back to the house when we were close enough. After we appear there I walk inside the house, looking around. I frowns little. "Jemma? 26? Where are you?" I call out. I eventually found Jem packing. I raise an eyebrow slightly. "What all did I miss while I was gone?" I ask her
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyWed 1 May - 22:47

Sara:

I watched him. “What do you mean you don’t know how? What’s the deal with you two?” I asked curiously.

Jemma:

I looked up in surprise. “Oh, I thought we weren’t ever going to see you again.” I commented. “Clearly I missed you so much.” I said dryly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyWed 1 May - 22:56

Alex:

"Ah...well...we argued, I left. She followed, and I asked for her to show me Michael's grave. From there she hugged me and kissed me, admitting she had feelings. Then I had her meet my friend, and she wasn't happy at all, and nearly kicked me out of the group because I was a traitor to you all. I showed her why I did it, and she thought about it for a bit then kissed me again and held my hand on the way here." I paused to take a breath and let it out slowly. "Is she usually so confusing."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu 2 May - 1:06

Sara:

“Well huh.” I said, having finished my fourth piece of pizza. “I didn’t need a whole overview of what happened. And yeah, she always is.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu 2 May - 1:10

Alex:

I nodded taking a bite of my third piece. I nodded slowly. "Sorry, it sounded better and came out better in my head."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu 2 May - 7:47

What the hell is your problem" I ask scowling. "What's the pissy attitude about. I told you we were coming back. I'm not going to just up and leave" I say little bitterly. "Plus I haven't done anything to deserve a pissy attitude from you" I say shaking my head
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyFri 3 May - 1:20

Sara:

“Isn’t it a little weird for you?” I asked bluntly. “I mean, she was with your brother. Isn’t that a bit awkward?” I asked, tilting my head.

Jemma:

I smirked. I could always count on Will react. “Why so touchy?” I asked as I stuffed some things into a bag. “Sara isn’t here. I sent her off to find a place for us all. We’re moving.” I informed him.

Last edited by Kayla Catch on Fri 3 May - 1:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyFri 3 May - 1:36

I shrugged a little. "A little, but then, I feel like I am supposed to be with her." I shrugged once more.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyFri 3 May - 1:42

Sara:

I rolled my eyes. “Don’t they all.” I muttered. “Jemma goes through guy’s pretty quick you should know.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyFri 3 May - 1:46

Alex:

I leaned forward. "Then I will leave." I gave a small shrug. "I will leave and find some other way to forget."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyFri 3 May - 2:03

Sara:

“Well you don’t have to leave.” I said hurriedly, sorry I had made him feel bad about it. “It’s kind of nice having someone else around. I mean after Michael… And then Demi left and the house was sooo quiet after she went home. Funny how similar the two of you are. I guess things skip a generation or something..” I trialed off thinking about it.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyFri 3 May - 2:05

I shrugged. "Jemma said something about Demi too. About her being Michael's and her's kid. But Michael has always been sterile. He could have sex, but he could never have children." I laid back and lifted my hood up to cover my eyes.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyFri 3 May - 9:26

So I ask again. What happened" I ask ignoring her sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyFri 3 May - 17:31

Sara:

I stared at him. “Huh.” I said after a moment. “Interesting.”

Jemma:

“The house was bugged.” I said with a shrug. “We have to move."
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyFri 3 May - 17:33

I sat up after a few moments, grabbing another slice of pizza as I got to my feet. "So come on lets go find someplace to stay." I replied.

Kat:

I finished packing up what Jemma wanted me to and so I went to her, waiting patiently to the side for her to notice me.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyFri 3 May - 18:22

That's all that was needed." I say frowning. "So, whats got you in a pissy mood?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyWed 8 May - 0:02

Sara:

I hopped up to my feet. “Alright.” I brushed myself off. “Just stay here. I’ll sweep the area and I’ll come back for you if I find something.” I told him.

Jemma:

“I’m not.” I told him dully before turning to Kat. “What?” I asked her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyWed 8 May - 0:09

Kat:

I pointed to the stuff she had wanted me to gather up. "Done." I said simply before turning to look at her expectantly. I wasn't quite sure what she wanted me to gather up for the journey.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyWed 8 May - 0:28

Jemma:

“Ah, well. Go check the kitchen.” I told her nodding to the door.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyWed 8 May - 1:38

I nodded once before pausing. "Check it for what?" I asked uncertainly. I didn't really have anyplace to put the stuff she wanted me to pack with. So I just did what I could.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyFri 10 May - 2:49

Jemma:

“Uh, pack food or something. Put it in bags.” I told her the first thing that came to mind. I didn’t really need her to do anything, just wanted her and Kai to be busy with things other than each other.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next