The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 23 Apr - 10:55

((Pretty much, we are pretty un-original in our reasons to move =P))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 23 Apr - 10:58

Eh, it happens lol)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 23 Apr - 11:55

Kat:

I scrambled out of bed and fled the room, glancing at Kai one last time before going to do what Jemma wanted. I felt miserable, as I wanted to do something for Kai, something more that what I had been. I didn't know what, all I knew though was that my heart was pounding and fluttering still from what Kai had admitted. I was still blushing and I felt light as a feather for the most part, even with the guilty feeling in the pit of my stomach at Jemma coming home.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyThu 25 Apr - 2:16

Jemma:

Kai watched me with a dull expression. “Well? Hop to it young man, pack your stuff up or it’s getting left behind.” I told him before going into the living room after Kat. I saw Sara land on the porch and immediately went out to talk to her. She smiled slightly when she saw me.
“Hey,” She said. “I need you to stay here and make sure Kai and Kat don’t go off alone together.” I said abruptly then thought it through. “Though, you don’t seem to be a very good babysitter, what with leaving them alone constantly…” I added. “Where are you going?” She asked. “I’m going with Alex to find a new place for us. Somewhere west coast.” I told her. “We’re moving?” She blinked in surprise. “Yeah, though, come to think of it. Maybe I should stay here and you go with Alex. That would make them so much more uncomfortable.” I said thinking it over.

Sara:
I went to find Alex after Jemma had decided. I was entrusted with the finding of a new house for us with Alex. “Hey, We’re supposed to go together to the west coast. Jemma says.” I told him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyThu 25 Apr - 12:38

Kat:

I was struggling between two facial expressions. Embarrassment from being discovered by Jemma...and grinning by Kai's admittance. I was constantly fighting a grin and a blush as I worked. My mind was thinking all about Kai, though occasionally Jemma's seeming dislike of me also popped into my head. I did my best to push it out of my head when that occurred and I only had to think harder about Kai to make me that much happier.

Alex:

I blinked and nodded slowly before my eyes unfocused slighty as I said out loud, "Are you going to behave? No, she is a friend. Fine maybe later." I shook my head before giving Sara a small smile. "Sorry, my friend wasn't happy about having me take another through the shadows. So West coast hm? I can manage that."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyThu 25 Apr - 22:27

Sara:

I blinked and stared at him. “Um, okay.” I said shrugging my jacket on. “Jem didn’t say, but I can probably find a place for us quicker than her. We shouldn’t be gone long.” I said stepping closer to him. “So how does this work? Your shadowy jumpy thing?”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyThu 25 Apr - 22:33

Alex:

"To take other people or things I have to be touching them. The better hold I have, the easier it is to keep a hold on them, so I don't lose them in the shadow world." I said with a small nod.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyMon 29 Apr - 1:47

Sara:

“Alright.” I stepped forward and hesitated for a moment before reaching up and locking my fingers behind his neck. “Like this?” I asked looking up at him. I was so short compared to him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyMon 29 Apr - 1:55

I put my hands on her waist. "Perfect." I said before closing my eyes and drawing the shadows over us. When I dropped the shadows we were now in a different place. I pulled out of her grasp and looked around.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyMon 29 Apr - 2:02

Sara:

I looked around. We were on top of a cliff overlooking an urban area. I took off and went a couple circles around before landing right next to Alex again a second later. “It’s so close to the beach again.. I’m tired of sea air. Can’t we go more inland?” I asked. I knew Jemma liked the beach, but it got old after a while. I wondered if maybe she was part mermaid..
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyMon 29 Apr - 2:08

I had followed her flying. "Ah...well...if you don't mind carrying me, I would rather not use my powers." I said even as I started to shift into my baby fox form.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyMon 29 Apr - 2:14

Sara:

I watched him as he changed. My heart lurched a little. While he was human I could think of him as a different person. But in fox form.. Even though his coloring was different, he was still an awfully lot like Michael. I had known Michael in fox form longest after all. My pet.. “Yeah alright.” I scooped hip up carefully and tucked him in my arms. I took off and headed inland. I was flying at about 150 miles an hour.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyMon 29 Apr - 2:20

"This is always fun." I remarked, through the wind.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr - 0:18

Sara:

I landed half an hour later and set Alex down before collapsing myself onto the cool ground while I caught my breath back. It was hard to maintain speed for very long, especially when I was carrying something.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr - 0:25

I watched her for a moment before shifting forms back into my bigger form. I reached into my pocket and pulled out of it, a bottle of water that I offered out to her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr - 19:49

Sara:

I took it thankfully and drained it in a second. I let out a heavy breath then sat up. I left my wings stretched out like an angels to cool them off. “Thanks.” I said and turned a smile on Alex.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr - 19:54

I smiled back. "Hungry?" I asked tilting my head as I looked at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr - 19:58

Sara:

“Yeah a bit.” I admitted as my tummy gave a little rumble. My smile turned sheepish.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr - 21:19

I nodded. "What do you want to eat?" I asked flashing her a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr - 21:27

Sara:

I tilled my head. “Well what are the options?” I asked, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr - 21:29

"I asked first!" I challenged, with a wink. "What do you want to eat? Anything in the whole world."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr - 22:00

Sara:

I laughed. “Alright, alright.. Um,” I considered for a moment. “Pizza.” I decided.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 30 Apr - 22:10

"Good choice, what toppings?" I asked then, tilting my head as my ears twitched.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 1 May - 0:15

Sara:

“Uh, everything?” I asked. I wasn’t picky. I had eaten sandwiches in which Kai had combined pickles, mayonnaise, strawberry jam, raisins, and turkey.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 1 May - 0:26

I smiled softly. "My favorite then." I turned my back to her and hunched over a bit, clasping my hands together before pulling them apart and pizza box growing between them. Stolen from the shadows. I turned around and offered it out, a simple pizza with extra pepperoni and bits of bacon. I opened the box as I set it on the ground next to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next