The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptySun 8 Sep - 22:27

Dutch:
"It's far more extensive than a simple cave Jemma. It's an entire tunnel system that if need be can be used for a hasty exit. It's is just the main entrance in the house, but there's also one in the kitchen, and another in the living room." I shook my head and jumped down into the tunnels, "care to see the rest?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptySun 8 Sep - 22:51

Jemma:

I sighed but nodded. I was actually a little curious. I hopped down after him and Sara followed me.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptySun 8 Sep - 22:55

Dutch:
"Watch your head." I said and ducked my head slightly as I went down one of the passages, I was leading them to one of the outdoor exits first, probably be best for them to know how to get out atleast one way right off. "Drop up ahead, 4 meters down so careful." I went down the drop easily, digging my claws into the sides of the tunnel to slow my descent before I hit the next section of tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptySun 8 Sep - 23:35

Jemma:

“I’m not a fan of dark, tight spaces. How can you stand it?” I muttered to Sara. She shrugged. “I’m used to it.” She murmured back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptySun 8 Sep - 23:44

Kai:

I watched her with interest. My hand slid over her back slowly out of habit.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptySun 8 Sep - 23:47

I was considering in my head, how best to punish him. And then my eyes lit up in wicked delight. I pulled back to look him in the eyes as I spoke softly. "Your punishment is, that you have to take me on a date. But no powers, no flying, no nothing that isn't a regular human. In addition to that...you have to do what I tell you all day except on the date."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptySun 8 Sep - 23:54

Kai:

I blinked at her. “No Flying? But how will we get anywhere?” I asked in bewilderment.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptySun 8 Sep - 23:56

Kat:

My eyes danced wickedly. "That is your punishment, you figure it out."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyMon 9 Sep - 0:03

Kai:

I thought it over. “But what if I don’t accept my punishment?” I asked with a playful smile.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyMon 9 Sep - 0:06

Kat:

My eyes narrowed and I wiggled out of his arms. I pulled my top down over my belly. "Well...I guess I can go sleep in my room..." I started moving slowly towards the door. My voice had sounded sad, though in truth I was playful as his eyes had been.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 22:23

Kai:

I let out a soft whine and rolled over to pout at her.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 23:27

Dutch:
"We're almost there, just a bit further..." I turned the corner ahead of them to reach the exit, light was filtering in through the thin camouflage I had made over the outside of it, "Here we are."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 23:35

Jemma:

“Where does it come out?” I asked, going past him to get out into the fresh air.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 23:39

Dutch:
"It's a small sheltered clearing, very hard to find unless your looking for it specifically." I explained waiting for 26 to follow her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 23:42

Kat:

I wiggled a finger at him, "No, no pouting is permitted! If you really don't want to take me on a date...then you have to give me a message and behave while doing it...that is just to start with mind you." My eyes danced as I put my hands on my hips.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 23:51

Kai:

I couldn’t help but smile as I watched her talk. “I want to take you on a date.” I said simply. “I just don’t want to have to walk there.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 23:54

I shook my head then paused mid shake. "How about you use the massage to convince me to let you fly hm?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 23:58

Kai:

My eyes sparkled. “Done.” I said quickly, sitting up and running a hand through my hair.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyTue 17 Sep - 23:59

I looked over his bare chest, making an appreciative noise as I went over to the bed and flopped onto my tummy. I crossed my arms under my head, turning my head to look at him expectantly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 0:07

Kai:

“You know… Massages are better on bare skin…” I said softly fingering her shirt eventhough I knew she wouldn’t take it off.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 0:08

I hesitated for a few seconds before slipping it off while keeping my chest hidden against the sheets of the bed. "Prove it..." I challenged softly, my cheeks turning pink.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 0:18

Kai:

I stared at her in astonishment, cheeks burning. I took in a shaky breath, recovering myself before placing my hands lightly on her back below her wings.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 0:26

I arched up a bit into his hands, in a silent gesture of encouragement. I was trying not to shiver under his touch, though it was hard. I liked the feel of his hands, warm and strong.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 0:39

Kai:

I massaged up to her wings and rubbed between them begore taking one and extending it slightly to get underneath.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 0:42

I let him do as he wanted, giving happy sighs and coos at his touch. He was just so perfect in everything he did for me. I knew that I wasn't drawn to him as I had been before he died. My brain's supposed need to be around him, to please him. Was now replaced by a genuine desire to make him happy, to be around him, to have him as mine. And every time I got him to do something like this, to claim him as mine just a little more. Made me happier than ever before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next