The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyWed 2 Oct - 0:54

Kai:

I couldn’t help it any more, I turned to her and lifted her chin up to kiss her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48725
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyWed 2 Oct - 1:16

I kissed back, eagerly and breathlessly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyFri 4 Oct - 1:27

Kai:

By the time the movie was over it was almost completely dark outside. The exit let us out into a side ally. The other few moviegoers walked toward the street but I tugged Kat back toward the darker side of the ally so we could take off without anyone spotting us.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyFri 4 Oct - 1:32

I had enjoyed our date, though I never really got to see much of the movie. It seemed every few minutes Kai wanted to make out, which I was only happy to oblige.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyFri 4 Oct - 1:38

Kai:

“Jem?” I heard a voice ask as we passed the dumpsters. I looked over my shoulder to see a guy only a little taller than me dressed in baggy jeans and a hoodie with the hood up. I was on alert instantly. I pushed Kat a little ahead of me then turned so I was in between her and the guy. “Who’s asking?” I demanded curtly. It could have been coincidence, but I doubted it, Jem wasn’t that common a nickname.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyFri 4 Oct - 1:44

Kat:

I peeked out from behind Kai, touched by his gesture, but it was a pointless thing. If I was killed he would be fine. But it was sweet of him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyFri 4 Oct - 1:58

Kai:

“Oh.” The guy paused, looking the two of us over. “You must know her?” He said, he was rather soft spoken. “What do you want with her?” I demanded protectively. “I’m a friend, of hers, a really old friend.” He said, moving a little closer. “You’re Kyle aren’t you?” He said. I glared at him. “How would you know that? I haven’t gone by that name since-“ He cut me off. “Since you were a baby? And your sister Sara? I remember you. You used to follow Jemma around wherever she went. Please. Take me to her, she owes me a favor.” He said. I was reluctant to do it, but he knew me from before I even had memories of my own.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyFri 4 Oct - 2:12

Kat:

I turned my gaze to Kai, trying out the name Kyle in my head. It sort of fit him but not completely.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySat 5 Oct - 1:04

Kai:

I figured if this guy meant Jemma harm, she could handle him, he didn’t seem like much of a threat. Besides she could take guys twice his size. “Fine, Come with us.” I said, letting my wings out. “Wait, I can’t fly, if you just come a little closer, I can transport us to her, if you know where she is.” He said. I moved closer to him slowly. Up close I saw he was wearing black leather gloves, which seemed odd for the kind of weather.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 6 Oct - 21:17

I wasn't so sure about this guy, and trusting him. Why couldn't we just bring Jemma to him? I didn't like him because I didn't trust him. Of course I wasn't just disliking him because he was ruining our date.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyTue 8 Oct - 0:27

Kai:

“Think about where she is, okay?” He said. “Alright?” I said, frowning at him. Suddenly everything shifted and we were back at the house. “Kai?” The door opened and out came Jemma. “Where were you? You didn’t leave a note or anything, you were gone for hours!” She voice was starting to get a little shrill.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyTue 8 Oct - 0:29

Kat:

I stumbled a bit and nearly fell. I felt queasy, my body not liking this instant travel. And to make matters worse, Jemma was here now.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyTue 8 Oct - 0:43

Kai:

“We just went out. It’s not a big deal Jem.” I said defensively, reaching for Kats hand.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyTue 8 Oct - 0:44

I was still a bit unsteady and so I leaned on Kai for support. A glint from the shadows of the house brought my gaze that way for a second. I could make out the silhouette of Alex crouched on the ground, silently observing us all.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyTue 8 Oct - 0:51

Kai:

“Jemma?” The guy said bringing her attention to him for the first time. She turned and stared at him in utter surprise for a moment. “Ira?” She asked. Next moment he fell to his knees in front of her and took her hands in his gloved ones. “I’ve been searching for so long. I can’t believe I finally found you.” He said softly, his voice filled with emotion. Something seemed a little off about him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyTue 8 Oct - 0:55

Alex:

I looked at the guy in surprise, bristling angrily for a second before pushing that emotion aside. Jemma could do as she wished, and it was wrong of me to assume that he was trying to court her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyTue 8 Oct - 1:07

Kai:

His hood fell down and long silver-blond hair spilled out. I could clearly see his face now. He was awfully feminine… Bright blue eyes and pink lips. I didn’t get how I could have missed it. The voice, it was low for a girl, but soft.

Jemma:

I pulled her up to her feet. “What are you doing here?” I asked astonished at seeing her again. I hadn’t seen her since the school.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyTue 8 Oct - 1:08

Kat:

I peeked at the girl now, having been surprised that it was a girl.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyThu 10 Oct - 0:01

Kai:

The girl let go of Jemma and instead hugged her around the waist and broke into sobs. She was holding her awkwardly though, as if Jemma were really fragile, which we all knew wasn’t the case.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyFri 11 Oct - 16:41

Kat:

I paused, looking at the two of them before turning to look at Kai. "Can we go now? Our date was kind of ruined..."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23823
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyFri 11 Oct - 21:15

(Oops o.o)

Last edited by Hunter(USMC) on Fri 18 Oct - 16:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyThu 17 Oct - 0:38

((we time skipped a few hours Hunter, they are no longer in the tunnels.))

Jemma:

I turned my attention to Kat and Kai when I heard her ask if they could leave. “You’re not going anywhere.” I said instantly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptyThu 17 Oct - 16:11

Kat:

My ears laid back and I protested softly, "But...our date was cut short."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySat 26 Oct - 2:50

Jemma:

“Good! If you had been missing any longer I don’t know what I would have done. I already went out searching for you two. You didn’t even leave a note! For all I knew you could have been snatched!” I snapped at them, scowling at the both of them.

Kai:

I sighed. “You can’t keep us from going Jem.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySat 26 Oct - 15:46

Kat:

I shifted torn between just leaving and going inside. I took a step away from Kai and away from the house, my wings unfurling slowly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next