The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48725
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyWed 13 Nov - 2:10

Kat:

"I gave up every future I have once I die! This is all I have!" I continued to yell at her. My eyes caught sight of Alex and I made a yanking motion towards him and he came flying from his hiding spot to land on the ground with a yelp.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyWed 13 Nov - 14:25

Kai:

“Kat, what are you doing? Calm down.” I hissed in her ear. “Let’s just go.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyWed 13 Nov - 15:27

I let out a breath but whirled around when Alex started growling, shadow's rising off of him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 0:13

Jemma:

I took several steps back and settled on the balls of my feet just in case I needed to move quickly. I watched Alex wide-eyed.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 0:25

In a leap one of the shadows came off his back, materializing into a human shaped being made entirely of shadow. It settled into a combat stance, turning its head as it tired to find the location of an attack. It relaxed a bit once it saw that there was nothing going on around it. On the other hand more shadows seemed to rip off of Alex, the shadows and alex started fighting, both fighting more like beasts than anything else.

I focused on the Shadow figure who was looking around. "You. No more hiding!" I yelled at him, a blast of light bursting from me to the man. I started moving towards the shadow as the light hit it.

Michael:

I covered my face with an arm as the light hit. The shadows were ripped from my body. I waited a few seconds before uncovering my face and watching Kat. My ears were laid back a bit, but they straightened as I watched. I saw her wobble and I spoke out loud, my voice carrying in the still silence that accompanied my arrival, "Is someone going to catch her? No? Well. If I must." In a poof of shadow, I appeared behind Kat, catching her and gently lowering her to the ground as she collapsed. Once she was laid down on the ground I poofed once again to appear near Alex, my back to him as I watched the group.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 15:46

Kai:

I stared at him, I only realized Kat was falling when he said something. I knelt next to her and slid my hand under her neck, lifting her up slightly.

Jemma:

My eyes were locked on him. I couldn’t move, I could barely breathe. The only thing going through my mind was, What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 15:51

Michael:

I continued to stand there, my eyes moving from Kat, slowly to Jemma. "Yes it is me." I called gently, taking a step forward and out of the way of a Shadow creature that Alex started fighting with.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 16:03

Jemma:

I took a quick step back when he moved forward even though we weren’t close. I heard a soft gasp and felt a hand on my back. “Jemma.” Ira whispered behind me. I had completely forgotten she was here. I was too dazed to respond to her, my eyes were glued to Michael.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 16:06

Michael:

I shook my head, a faint flash of amusement crossing my face. I turned my gaze to Kai calling to him, "Your going to want to put some of your own energy into her. She exhausted herself."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 16:13

Kai:

I gave him a distrustful look but di d as he said, pulling Kat into my arms as I did so.

Jemma:

I let out a shaky breath when he turned away and promptly went inside and slammed the door.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 16:20

Michael:

I crossed my arms, "You can trust me you know." I remarked softly before turning my back on them to watch Alex.

Kat:

I opened my eyes slowly, the glow fading from Kai and I, as well as my halo winking out of existance.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 16:25

Kai:

I rubbed her arm gently. “Hey beautiful.” I said softly with a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 16:28

Kat:

I smiled sleepily up at him, "Hi yourself handsome..." I sat up a bit, leaning on him as I looked around. "I take it Jemma didn't like finding out?" I asked with a yawn.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 16:36

Kai:

“I think not…” I said slowly, glancing at Michael again. “But on the bright side we can get out of here now.” I felt a little guilty about not going to see if Jemma was okay, but what could do?

Jemma:

I went to my room and laid on my bed in the dark. I couldn’t comprehend what was even going on. Michael couldn’t be back… But what if he was? What did that mean? I wondered for a moment before deciding it meant I was pissed.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 16:38

Kat:

I nodded before my eyes closed and I started to fall asleep. I woke with a start when a poof of shadow appeared next to us and a finger was jabbed into my side. "Keep her awake. She nearly ran herself dry and passed on. Her body needs time to recover." Michael said before getting up and taking two steps away and poofing once again into shadow.

Michael:

I sat down on the porch, watching Alex mutely.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 16:43

Kai:

I pulled her to her feet while supporting all her weight. “Can you fly?” I asked her.

Ira:

I moved a little closer to the boy and the shadows. “Shouldn’t someone do something?” I asked hesitantly looking at the other guy. I was so confused, but I wanted to help.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 16:45

Michael:

"I am stuck out here, so I can't help him. He will be fine. If things get too bad I can step in, but others stepping in risk getting consumed." I warned, my eyes flicking to Ira before forward to Alex.

Kat:

I nodded and got to my feet unsteadily.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 16:53

Ira:

I glanced to the door that Jemma had gone through. “I’m not sure it matters at this point what happens to me.” I said sadly. “How can I stop it?” I asked.

Kai:

I extended my wings watching her carefully.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 16:59

Michael:

"You can't. He has zero control over his power. And all our power is good for is destroying. So...without me inside him as a buffer to his power, he will be like this. I have a few hours before I will be strong enough to return." I said with a small shrug. "If Jemma wants to talk then she has a time limit. And I imagine she does. I did kill myself after all."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 17:05

Ira:

My eyes widened. “What?” I asked in surprise.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 17:15

Michael:

"Our family has control over Shadows, Shadows do nothing but consume. I had little power but perfect control. Alex on the other hand, has immense power, but little control. I grew...depressed and ripped out my throat. I was dead but I found my life tied to that of my brothers, and so I became the buffer inside, helping him control his powers." I rolled my shoulders and touched my feet where shadows seemed to be slowly climbing up my body.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 17:19

Ira:

This new information buzzed in my mind. How could I possibly judge him though. I had thought about it before. “Well then, maybe you best go talk to her, before time runs out.” I said softly. “She’s a good person. Be nice. I’ll stay here and watch your brother, and I’ll holler if things get out of hand.” I told him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 17:25

Michael:

I nodded and got to my feet slowly before entering the house. I gave one last look to Alex before taking a breath and going in. I wasn't nervous, but I wasn't thrilled to be doing this either.

Kat:

I kicked off the ground, my wings moving sluggishly. I did manage to achieve flight though.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 17:33

Jemma:

I heard the front door open and sat up on my bed. Once again he was making me forget about the things most important to me, like Kai not doing anything he shouldn’t. I got up and went to my bedroom door, pulling it open.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 19 Nov - 17:34

Michael:

I let my eyes roam over the house, everything was different from my own eyes. I was more used to the darker tones and being able to see through any shadows as if they didn't exist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next