The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 0:21

Alex:

I gave a tiny gasp and made a happy noise when she played with my ear.

Kat:

I stole a kiss from him before kicking off and taking a leap into the air.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 0:37

Jemma:

I pulled back a little only to replace my lips on his neck.

Kai:

I followed after flying slightly above her so I could watch her wings work.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 0:45

Kat:

I continued towards the house, feeling Kai above me but enjoying flying too much to look up at him right now.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 0:55

Kai:

I went into a dive when I saw the house, purely so I could beat her to it.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 0:59

I laughed when I saw Kai dive ahead of me, diving as well, but knowing I couldn't beat him too the house.

Alex:

I shivered, my lips parting slightly at her lips.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 1:28

Kai:

I landed neatly on the porch and turned to watch Kai as I grinned.

Jemma:

I smiled softly continuing to kiss down his neck before I got to the base where I sucked, leaving a little mark.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 1:50

I couldn't help but let a moan escape my lips from her sucking.

Kat:

I landed beside him and giggled. "Show off!" I teased, giving him a hug.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 2:01

Kai:

I hugged her and kissed the top of her head. “Not my fault I’m naturally talented.” I winked.

Jemma:

I grinned and pulled back, putting my finger over the spot on his neck, watching the hickey form.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 2:11

((Kai might be talanted, but his owner is adorable and probably sleepy, especially when a post ago Kai managed to look at himself. Wink ))

Kat:

I giggled and hit his chest. "Play nice."

Alex:

"Mmm, if this is my reward for helping...I need to help more often." I remarked with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 3:25

Kai:

“I’m always nice.” I said with a grin, kissing her cheek.

Jemma:

“Well, the rewards might just get bigger then.” I said with a wink.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 9:32

Yeah. Sounds like your near the river close to us. Ill find you guys. " I stand up and take off flying near the river to look for them. I saw Sara relaxing by one of the banks and smile before continuing to look for them
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 13:46

Kat:

"I dunno...I don't feel like kissing you when your not playing nice...." I teased, letting a hand run over his chest.

Alex:

"Mmm, so I nearly kill myself and this is all I get for a reward? I'm curious what else I have to do to get a bigger one." I said, running the back of my hand over her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 15:24

Kai:

I chuckled softly. “Is that so?” I asked as I wound an arm around her waist, pulling her close.

Jemma:

I laughed. “Well you’re not exactly in a position to get a bigger reward.” I said quietly. “What with being exhausted and unable to move.” I grinned.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 15:55

Alex:

I narrowed my eyes. "Touche..." I said right before grabbing her and pulling her down on top of me.

Kat:

I smiled shyly, looking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 16:14

Jemma:

I gasped softly. “You’re awfully strong for someone so tired.” I commented.

Kai:

I trailed my fingers up her neck slowly to cup the side of her face. “Are you sure you don’t want to kiss me?” I asked, moving my lips very close to hers.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 16:22

Alex:

"Call it a desperate act." I said, a slight wince going through me at my muscles protesting.

Kat:

"Maybe..." I replied, biting my lip as I struggled to keep control.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 16:37

Jemma:

I laughed softly, trying to get up. “Maybe you should just rest for now..” I said softly.

Kai:

“I think you do.” I murmured looking into her eyes and tracing her lip with my thumb.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 16:56

Alex:

I let her go, though my hands continued to rest against her.

Kat:

I shivered, my eyes looking up into his. "M-maybe..."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 19:52

Hunter:
"Think we should head to the river over that way?" I asked pointing toward the sound of rushing water.

Dutch:
I shook my head, "Sounds good to me." we're headed towards e river now will.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 20:55

Jemma:

“Get some rest Alex.” I said as I moved to kiss his forehead.

Kai:

I leaned down to press my lips to hers softly.

Sara:

I looked up to see Will flying over. I tilted my head curiously when he didn’t come down to me. I watched him flying over the trees with my hand over my eyes to shield them from the sun.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 22:20

Looking for you now " I say as I fly over the bank of the river. I eventually see them sbout a mile away where 26 was. I drop down to greet them. "You guys weren't far of. We're about a mile away"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 22:28

Hunter:
"Thank god.... No more tunneling for me!" I sighed in relief.

Dutch:
"He just doesn't like being underground because of a small cave in we had a few days ago." I replied rolling my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 22:42

Sara:

I followed Will to the spot I had seen him land. I zipped behind a tree, planning to sneak up on him and surprise him. When I saw he was with two other people I paused. Had someone found us so quickly? I tilted my head, watching one of them. Those eyes, they were so familiar... my pulse sped up.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 23:08

Alex:

"Yes'm." I said closing my eyes and relaxing on the couch.

Kat:

I closed my eyes, pressing closer to him, though I did not kiss back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 EmptySat 18 May - 23:51

Kai:

I let her go with a little sigh. I opened the door for her with a little pout
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 19 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next