The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 May - 3:39

Kai:

My grin turned mischievous and I folded my wings in, diving at her.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 May - 8:48

Oh let them enjoy theirselves, " I say kissing her cheek. "They will be fine. " I say laying back on the rocks after I took my hoodie off. I take her hand in mine again. I look up at the sky and smile a bit to myself, we should be safe here for a while, I'd imagine. I close my eyes and relaxed
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 May - 15:09

Sara:

I rolled to my stomach as watched him. I let my hair down so it could dry then leaned over to kiss him softly on the lips.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 May - 15:16

Kat:

I laughed, unable to dodge in time. I wrapped my arms around him, giggling softly, and holding him close.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 May - 15:34

I smile a little and kiss her back gently, moving closer to her
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 May - 22:00

Sara:

I put my hand on his cheek giggling softly as I continued to kiss him.

Kai:

I nuzzled her belly as I held onto her then let her go as we neared the trees.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 May - 22:03

I smile a little and vontinue kissing her gently. I close my eyes, enjoying the moment if peace.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyWed 15 May - 22:35

I shivered at his nuzzling, but continued to follow him anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyThu 16 May - 21:14

Hunter:
"Seriously Dutch you said we were right behind them three days ago!" I grumbled as I crawled behind through the tunnel he was digging...

Dutch:
"I'm sorry, but vibrations aren't an exact science!" I shook my head and kept digging...
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May - 15:05

I kiss Sara's cheek and stand up, letting her relax while I head back inside. "Dutch? What happened to you two" I send a thought to him
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May - 15:16

Sara:

I gave a soft sigh before laying back again to soak up the sun.

Kai:

I angled up a bit continuing to scan the ground. I spotted something of interest and fluttered down to check it out. It looked like an old abandoned tree house. I landed lightly on the steps.

((Ahem.. Alex..))
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May - 15:20

Alex:

I sighed softly. "Tired." I said simply. I didn't want to worry her, but with how forceful she was being I doubted I could sway her to not worry. Not to mention I might look like crap as well.

Kat:

I followed behind him, my eyes widening in surprise when I saw the treehouse.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May - 16:16

Dutch:
i could ask you the same thing Will... I thought as I kept digging, we're underground...
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May - 16:22

Just come to ground level and tell me where your at"
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May - 16:32

Dutch:
can do... then I began to dig vertically and soon was back on the surface with Hunter following close behind. Hm.... Woods mostly... Its pretty quiet too.

Hunter:
"I am never following you through a tunnel again!" I spat as I climbed onto the surface.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May - 17:14

Jemma:

“You may be tired but that’s not all.” I said, getting annoyed with his stubbornness.

Kai:

I ducked under the little doorway and stepped in. It was small, and leaves had accumulated in every corner. It reminded me a bit of a burrow, or a nest. I liked that.

Sara:

I sat up after a little while and ran my hands through my long hair, separating it so it would dry.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May - 17:58

Kat:

I peeked in behind him, looking around the place with interest. It was nice, and although it could use a bit of work to get rid of spiders, bugs, and dirt. It could become a very comfortable place.

Alex:

I sighed and closed my eyes. "Took a bit too much energy at once to transport all of you and the stuff. Imagine trying to lift an elephant, with only a finger. Impossible to most people, but easy if you can do it in pieces...but just because you can seperate it into pieces doesn't mean it has to arrive where you take it all in one piece. So...I have to bind every bit of what I'm carrying so it doesn't come apart. Add in that I have to carry and place back, memories, emotions, and the energy of those I carry as well. Its....not easy if there is too much to do...Kage helps to do that. It's why I came up with him. But the energy is all me still."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May - 19:54

Jemma:

I frowned at that. “Alex.. you should have said something. You didn’t have to do this. We could have made the trip.” I said softly taking his hand and lacing my fingers with his.

Kai:

I turned to look at her “It’s cool, isn’t it?” I asked with a happy smile. “I wonder if there’s a broom back as the house.”
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May - 20:30

Kat:

"I think I packed one up." I admitted, after thinking about it for a moment.

Alex:

"Well...I wanted to help." I said, giving her hand a squeeze.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May - 23:03

Any noticeable landmarks?"
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptyFri 17 May - 23:15

Dutch:
hm.... There's a river nearby... I replied listening to the distant sound of water, think you can fly around and maybe try and find us maybe?
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptySat 18 May - 0:02

Jemma:

“Someone needs a reward then.” I said softly leaning over to kiss him on the lips gently.

Kai:

“Shall we go back to get it?” I asked. “We could sweep all the leaves out and get the cobwebs out of the corners.”

Sara:

I tied my hair back again before taking off. I flew up over the canyon letting the air currents keep me up.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptySat 18 May - 0:05

Kat:

I nodded excitedly, thinking that we might have a perfect chance to find someplace to be alone together.

Alex:

I made an appreciative sound, kissing her back softly.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptySat 18 May - 0:11

Hunter:
"Dutch, I don't care what happens right now... No more traveling underground..." I shook my head, geeze...

Dutch:
"It's faster..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 EmptySat 18 May - 0:18

Jemma:

I moved the hand that wasn’t holding his up though his hair, playing with his ear lightly.

Kai:

I grinned at her and put my hand on her lower back as I guided her out.

Sara:

I followed the river noting a little waterfall that would be fun to take with an inner tube. Kai would love it. I landed on the bank of the river. It was beautiful out here, and Jemma hadn’t really even seen it yet, hadn’t approved.. I thought I couldn’t have done better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 18 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 18 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 29 ... 40  Next