The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 0:54

Kai:

I stretched her other wing out, my hand gliding along her perfect feathers before rubbing underneath her wing.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48725
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 0:59

Under my wings and behind my ears were two especially sensitive places on me. And so when he started rubbing under them...I simply melted against the bed, giving a quiet moan as well as a loud purr.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 1:04

Kai:

I knew I was supposed to behave, but I couldn’t help it when she moaned. I leaned down and kissed right between her wings.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 1:05

I blushed, giving a tiny shiver at his lips. It made me want to roll over, to get those lips to mine, no matter what I was or in this case wasn't, wearing. I resisted though.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 1:15

Kai:

I kissed the back of her neck nexed, my hands straying down her sides.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 1:18

I gave a soft gasp, and another shiver. But I made no move to stop him. I was torn between letting him continue, and stopping him before his hands strayed to far. Both options sounded good, and bad in equal amounts.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 1:26

Kai:

I let out a soft breath and laid my cheek on her back. My hands paused at the sides of her waist. I wanted her roll her over so badly I could hardly think straight. I knew I was strong enough to do so even if she stopped me. But I couldn’t do that…
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 1:29

I squirmed for a second before giving a soft sigh. For me the moment had passed. He had stopped massaging and so it made the magic of the moment fade. "You stopped..." I complained softly, "If you stop during our date you will be in big trouble. And you earned flying privileges."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 14:05

Kai:

I let out a soft sigh and sat up slowly letting my hands trail over her back one more time.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 17:40

I gave another shiver at his hands, "Mmm..." I managed out, before stretching lazily, keeping myself from being exposed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 18:59

Kai:

I slid of the bed and stood up grabbing a change of clothes. “I’ll let you get dressed.” I said before leaving the room. I leaned against the door in the hall for a moment to calm myself.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyWed 18 Sep - 19:05

I sat up and gave a real stretch this time, arching my tummy into the air as I rolled onto my back. That done, I went to the dresser and pulled out one of his shirts. I kept very little clothing here, and so I was simply going to head over to Sarah. Her clothes fit me rather well. I was smaller than her, but I had a bigger bust, so it worked out in the end. Besides, I didn't know the first thing to do if I was going on a real date with Kai. So I slipped on his shirt, and skipped out of the room and past him, heading towards Sarah's room.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyThu 19 Sep - 0:04

Kai:

I followed her with my eyes. “Where are you going?” I called after her.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyThu 19 Sep - 0:17

Kat:

"To Sarah for girl stuff! Go get ready and figure out all the details of the date!" I called, turning around and moving backwards as I spoke.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyThu 19 Sep - 0:51

Kai:

“But I like you in what you’re wearing.” I said with a little pout.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyThu 19 Sep - 1:01

Kat:

I giggled quietly. "And what if I was in a dress?" I teased.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyThu 19 Sep - 1:26

Kai:

“Well then you wouldn’t be wearing my clothing…” I said walking over to her slowly.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyThu 19 Sep - 1:38

Kat:

"Oh? Is that so?" I asked, blinking up at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 20 Sep - 0:16

Kai:

“Well I don’t own any dresses. And while my shirts might be just barely long enough to cover you, I wouldn’t want anyone else getting to see that.” I pulled her closer to me by winding my arms around her waist.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 20 Sep - 0:22

I blushed faintly, "Not see what hm?" I asked gazing up into his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 20 Sep - 0:34

Kai:

“You in such a short skirt. Your entire bared legs.” I said, moving a hand down to tap her thigh.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 20 Sep - 0:47

I blushed deeper, "It's supposed to be for sleeping..." I said in a weak protest. I shuffled my feet a little before gaining a stronger protest, "Besides I wore it to see if you liked it..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptySun 22 Sep - 2:07

Kai:

“I do like it. Very much so.” I said with a smile. I toyed with the hem of the shirt.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptySun 22 Sep - 2:17

Kat:

I shifted from foot to foot for a second before slipping out of his arms and heading the other way back to my room. Inside I grabbed a few things before heading across the hall to Kai's room. I firmly shut the door behind me and undressed grabbing a different shirt of his to complete the look. I was now wearing one of his button up shirts, with a push-up bra underneath. The shirt was buttoned up all the way at first before I decided to unbutton the top two, exposing some skin, but not much cleavage. My bottoms was a dark green skirt to go with the white button-up. I had brown leggings on, with brown boots to go with them. I tied my hair up with a ribbon, the same color as my skirt. I looked over my reflection for a few moments, before smiling in satisfaction. I thought I looked cute. I grabbed one of his sweatshirts, sliding it over my head. It was big on him, so it was huge on me. I could just wear the sweatshirt and not have to worry about any other clothes for the most part. It was perfect to hide most of what I was wearing. That done, I opened the door and stepped out, pointing at him with the too long sleeves dangling. "Go get changed." I told him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptySun 22 Sep - 2:27

Kai:

I looked her over briefly before going back to my room the get dressed. I but on a dark green shirt that brought out the green in my eyes and dark jeans. I ran my hand through my hair several times trying to make it do right.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next