The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu 14 Feb - 11:03

I stand up and sigh. "Let's go guys."
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptyThu 14 Feb - 14:19

Hunter:
"Seems good to me." I said and shrugged my shoulders.

Dutch:
"Alright, sooner we get going sooner we can get there." I chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri 15 Feb - 21:57

I nodded and unfurled my wings. "I'm going to fly. Keep a look out, besides I'm tired of walking"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 2:40

Jemma:

I drew in a breath of surprise. Everything he did seemed to surprise me. The way he handled me, it was so careless, yet not rough like I had been used to at one time. I never felt the need to flinch when he touched me.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptyFri 22 Feb - 3:08

I smiled softly at her, stopping as I looked into her eyes. "What?" I whispered soft to her, at her inhalation.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 24 Feb - 1:37

Jemma:

“You’re just.. different.” I said with a little shrug. I shook my head and dropped my gaze to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 24 Feb - 1:53

"Different is good, the same thing becomes boring." I challenged waiting patiently for her to lift her head.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 24 Feb - 2:02

Jemma:

“Ah, but are you different better or different worse?” I countered looking up to him, my eyes questioning, my lips playful.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 24 Feb - 2:12

"Hm...I would say both, as I can't always be innocent." I countered flashing her a playful grin. "Such as I could always do this..." I replied bringing my lips to hers for a kiss while snatching the box out of her hands. Once I had the box I jumped back from her, holding it aloft teasingly as I backed away. I was ready to run the instant she tried to chase me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 24 Feb - 2:26

Jemma:

I gasped the second the box left my hand. I took in his stance in a second, judging his next move. He didn’t seem to care what was inside the box, he just wanted to toy with me. But if he did see.. Would he recognize the difference between Demi and Michael? I didn’t want him to know about her at all. She was so clearly my child.. I held my hand out, a slight smile on my face while I tried to keep my thoughts off it. “Give it back please?” I asked. Was I quicker than him? That was the question.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 24 Feb - 2:42

I tapped the lid consideringly before shaking my head taking a few steps back. "How about this. You have to catch me before we get back to the house. Otherwise I get to look inside the box. If you catch me, you can have it back and I wont look inside unless you open it for me. Do we have a deal?" I asked taking more steps backwards, still ready to run the second she moved.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 24 Feb - 2:55

Jemma:

I restrained from laughing and just said, “Deal.” I may not be able to out run him, but I was faster in the air. I could cut him off before he got to the house easy. “No shadow business though.” I said before I darted toward him on foot.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 24 Feb - 2:59

I laughed and took off running, never looking back or worrying if she was going to catch me. I ran simply for the fun of running from her. I didn't hold back either, putting all my speed into running.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 24 Feb - 3:15

Jemma:

I jumped up and snapped my wings out flying up higher before going after him. I tracked him on the ground with my eyes while I flew higher before going into a dive. I landed just in front of him neatly and tried to tackle him.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 24 Feb - 3:18

I dodged to the side, laughing softly in amusement as I skipped out of her reach. She had nearly gotten me that time, but I wasn't going to be beaten that easily, it would take the fun out of it. I didn't expect to win, but at the same time, if I lost so soon we would have to stop.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptySun 24 Feb - 22:23

Dutch:
"Show off..." I muttered but smiled none the less, I wasn't a big fan of flying anyway.

Hunter:
"Well, we better keep going. Best not to keep everyone waiting right?" I chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptyMon 25 Feb - 3:45

Jemma:

I gasped in surprise. It hadn’t worked and I didn’t have enough time to try it again. So I chased him on foot, right at his heels trying to snag his shirt to yank him backwards.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptyMon 25 Feb - 12:25

I managed to stay just out of reach, though when I stumbled into the yard of the house, her yanking got me. "Ah...I win..." I said blinking at her. I looked at the box frowning as I ran a hand over the lid. "Hm...I am curious what you have in here, but I never expected to actually win." I admitted holding out the box.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptyMon 25 Feb - 23:24

Jemma:

I snatched the box away from him and held it to my chest. There was no way I could show him. There was no telling how he would react. I stared at him with a slight frown.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptyMon 25 Feb - 23:29

I blinked not expecting that sort of a reaction. I figured she would be appreciative I didn't look...not this. I brushed it off, starting back an eyebrow raising after a moment at her own stare and frown.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptyMon 25 Feb - 23:48

Jemma:

“You shouldn’t have done that.” I said after a minute, still hugging the box.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptyMon 25 Feb - 23:48

I shrugged looking down my ears laying back unhappily. "I wanted to play..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 27 Feb - 0:32

Jemma:

“You didn’t have to take it away from me.” I said still defensive but a little softer. I couldn’t look at him with his ears back like that and not soften.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 27 Feb - 0:33

"I wanted to play...and you couldn't play and hold onto it...so I did it instead..." I said looking up at her my ears still laid back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 EmptyWed 27 Feb - 1:10

Jemma:

“This is very important to me, I don’t want it to get lost or ruined.” I said holding it a little more loosely, trusting that he wouldn’t grab it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 7 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next