The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyMon 27 May - 19:47

Kai:

I bit down on my lip, trying not to shiver. I moved my hands up her back a little to hold her too me.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyMon 27 May - 19:49

I planted a few more soft kisses on his chest before letting my eyes trail away from his chest to look up at him shyly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyMon 27 May - 20:43

Kai:

I opened my eyes slowly to look at her before moving a hand under her chin and lifting her face up I moved my lips close to hers but left a little gap, giving her the choice.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyMon 27 May - 20:48

I didn't even hesitate a second to close that distance after he left the gap. I pressed myself to him, giving a happy sound in my throat.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyMon 27 May - 22:30

Kai:

I ran my hand up her back between her wings as I kissed her, holding her body to mine.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyMon 27 May - 22:42

A little shiver ran through me as he ran his hand up my back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyMon 27 May - 23:36

Kai:

I ran my hand through her soft hair while continuing to rub between her wings.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyMon 27 May - 23:50

I gave a happy, and breathless sound as I leaned into him.
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyTue 28 May - 12:05

Dutch:
I chuckled softly, "that's only part of why I said that Sara hehehe."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyTue 28 May - 23:07

Sara:

I bit my lip slightly for a second. “Why else?” I asked softly.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyThu 30 May - 18:13

I was in my new room, unpacking my things and setting up some random things I brought with us.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyThu 30 May - 21:08

Dutch:
"Because to me it's true Sara." I smiled and ran my clawed fingers through her hair gently.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyThu 30 May - 23:25

Kai:

I pulled back a little for breath and opened my eyes to look at her. “I really love you.” I said breathlessly, thrilled that I could finally say it.

Jemma:

I went to the door way of Will’s room and leaned against the door frame. “How can you be okay with this? How can you be okay with letting them be alone together? You know how Sara is. At least while she didn’t know it she was somewhat loyal.” I said, watching him. I didn’t like Will, but I respected him to some degree.

Sara:

I took in a slow breath and bit my lip before stepping back a little. “Dutch... What is this? What are we doing?” I asked looking him in the eyes. “I mean you’re the first guy I ever kissed, ever loved.. But you left, I forgot… We’ve both grown up a bit… So… I mean.. What is this?”
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyFri 31 May - 6:32

I looked over at Jenna for a moment before digging and continueing to unpack. "I told you why I'm ok with it." I started running a hand through Hair to get it out of my eyes. "I just don't think it was right. I don't know when I came to that thought. I actually think I was hesitant àbout it after you first took her memory. But then I got over it. But for done reason I just thought she seemed empty at times. She didn't remember much of before Dutch left. It gave her a migraine when she tried." I sigh just trying to ecplain. But it started to sound like rambling. I close my eyes and try to get back on track. "I just don't feel like it was right to either of them. And you know, what if she did remember, when he left. Would she still have been with me? Would she have chosen me willingly? I guess that was another factor. That we were possibly holding her against her original will" I say and finish unpacking. I sit down in the chair that was there. " I don't know if that cleared your question. But it's the best I can give right now"
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyFri 31 May - 10:16

Dutch:
I sighed, "I don't know..." I told her looking down, "I..." I shook my head... "Look... I'll understand if you stay with Will, you have more memories of him than you ever will have of me. All I ask is you give me a second chance Sara, when I left I really was convinced it was the right thing for you... Jemma made it clear that was what she thought was best as well..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptySat 1 Jun - 0:32

Jemma:

“She was not being held against her will.” I rolled my eyes. “If I heard correctly, she chose to be with you after she was already with Dutch. Clearly you had something he didn’t. Clearly she wasn’t completely happy with him. And who knows maybe she would have found someone else she liked better than you. But I prevented her from that. I protected her from herself and he ways of thinking. I allowed her to grow up. What I did wasn’t wrong. And I’m worried now that giving her memories back is going to destroy the person who she has become. And that’s on you, if that does happen.” I said with a hand on my hip.

Sara:

“Jem, doesn’t know everything, and she’s not always right.” I said softly, putting my hand on his cheek. “I want you to stay, and I want to be around you. I don’t know what will happen.. But I don’t want to lose you.”
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptySat 1 Jun - 1:33

Dutch:
I managed a small smile, "don't worry, I won't go anywhere.... We should head back before they start thinking anything's wrong."
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyMon 3 Jun - 21:49

(Just because I'm bored... Bump?)
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyMon 3 Jun - 22:11

((She is busy at the moment ^.^; A lot going on with her life at the moment.))
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyMon 3 Jun - 22:12

(Oh, well thanks for telling me. I was wondering if something was up or not.)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyTue 4 Jun - 1:18

((Sorry.))

Sara:

I let my hand fall back to my side and nodded slowly. “I suppose you’re right.” I said with a little shrug of my shoulders.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyTue 4 Jun - 1:42

I just listen to ger and sigh. "Look I asked because of my own reasons. I personally didn't feel it was right. I don't believe this is going to hurt her. Besides your keeping watch on her. In not worried"
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyTue 4 Jun - 1:45

Dutch:
I smiled at her, "Race you back?"
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyTue 4 Jun - 15:35

Kat:

I blushed and squirmed in his arms for a moment before hugging him tightly and moving up onto my tippie-toes. I whispered softly in his ear, "I love you too..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 EmptyWed 12 Jun - 15:13

Jemma:

I scowled.  "Why is it I have to watch everyone?"  I grumbled and I left his room to go down the hall.  And why was it that they were always sneaking off?

Sara:

I laughed and darted off in an instant and stopped on the back porch a couple seconds later.  I sat down waiting for Dutch to catch up.  
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 25 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 25 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next