The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Number of posts : 1356
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation
Credits : 23818
Registration date : 2012-06-24

Character sheet
RPG Name: Sterling Blade
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyWed 12 Jun - 15:19

Dutch:
I ran after her the moment she took off and got to the porch not long after her, "well, you're definitely faster than before..." I said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyWed 12 Jun - 15:21

Sorry. Your he one that said it" I say as she left. I close my eyes as I lay down sighing a bit
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyThu 13 Jun - 21:06

Sara:  

I grinned.  "Maybe you're just slower." I said playfully.  
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male
Job : Head Security Officer and Alliance Director of the United Neopian Federation

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyMon 24 Jun - 19:01

Dutch:
"Maybe, maybe." I replied with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyMon 24 Jun - 21:46

((People.  I'm going to time skip, this is going too slow.))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyMon 24 Jun - 22:10

Go ahead)
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Number of posts : 26686
Credits : 48720
Registration date : 2012-09-10

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyMon 24 Jun - 23:15

(('Kay.))
Back to top Go down
Sterling Blade
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Sterling Blade

Male

Character sheet
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyTue 25 Jun - 0:32

(Fine by me.)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyWed 26 Jun - 0:52

Jemma:

I lounged on a hammock in the back yard alone for the time being.  I had kept my eyes on Dutch for the past couple days, and of course Sara.  As far as I could tell Dutch and Sara were simply friendly, nothing more.  Yet she seemed to be pulling away from Will, while still friendly.  It irritated me, she was playing with them, both of them, whether she knew it or not.  I had of course been watching Kai and Kat as well who were well past mere friendliness.  It was rather tiring supervising everyone.  And then there was Alex, who I didn’t feel like I had to watch, despite the fact that he was the only one I knew had leaked information on us.  With everything else that was going on, I really didn’t need the distraction of a guy, but I couldn’t help but think of him in all of my spare time, even when he was actively with me.  We hadn’t had a single moment alone together since we moved to this place.  The only reason I was alone now was because everyone else in the house was still asleep.  At least that was my hope.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyWed 26 Jun - 11:07

Kat:

I stretched lazily next to Kai, wearing his shirt that I had taken from him before we went to bed. The feel of his shirt stretching with me, made me open my eyes to look at Kai. I let my eyes roam over his bare chest, a coy smile on my lips.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyWed 26 Jun - 22:39

I stretched as i sat up from my bed. I had slept in today. I yawn and got out of bed getting dressed and throwing my hoodie on. I grab some coffee from the kitchen and walk out on thevpayio sitting down in a chair and relaxing as I look out at the canyon and forest. It was nice. Kept my mind of Sara, like I said I wasn't going to over react with her memory back. And I was doing well at it. I drink my coffee and sit back in the chair.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyThu 27 Jun - 3:12

Jemma:

I soaked in the last bit of silence knowing the house would be stirring soon and I would have to go back to my job as as watchful caretaker. I rolled to my belly, letting my winds unfold.

Kai:

I was in deep sleep dreaming of nothingness, but I let out a soft purring breath.

Sara:

I woke up to the light filtering in the blinds. Once I climbed out of bed I peered out of the window and spotted Will on the patio. I pushed the window up and hopped out, fluttering down to the ground. Morning.” I said softly as I walked up to Will. I had slept in a pair of shorts and, indecently, one of his shirts though I hadn’t slept next to him for the past couple of nights. I sat down in a chair next to him and tucked my legs in the shirt that was long enough to cover my shorts completely.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyThu 27 Jun - 9:55

I was daydreaming when I heard Sara trying to talk to me. I shook my head a bit when o came back to earth. I laugh a little rubbing my eyes. "Guess I'm not awake yet. Morning, Sara. How'd you sleep?" I ask taking another sip of my coffee and looking over at her. I chose to if ore that she was wearing my shirt, I was trying to get used to sleeping alone again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyThu 27 Jun - 19:00

Sara:

I shrugged with a soft smile. “I slept alright.” I said softly. “How about you?” I asked looking at him sideways.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyThu 27 Jun - 19:04

I shrugged, setting my coffee mug down after I finished it. "Alright, I suppose." I answer looking back at the canyon.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyThu 27 Jun - 19:20

Sara:

I took in a deep breath thinking over in my head what I was about to say.  I let the breath out and looked at the ground, struggling.

Last edited by Kayla Catch on Thu 27 Jun - 21:07; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyThu 27 Jun - 19:26

Kat:

I heard the purr and I snuggled against him, resting my head on his chest so I could listen to him breathing, his heartbeat, and watch his face.

Alex:

I stretched lazily and wandered out the back door, padding barefood over the area and towards the cliff I had heard about from the others. I was still very tired, still trying to recover from my energy from moving everyone and everything. I was no longer close to death, and having slept for most of the time we had been here, I was glad I could be out and about.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyThu 27 Jun - 21:21

Kai:

My purr continued when I felt something warm on my chest.

Jemma:

I looked up through the trees when I heard the back door open. I folded my wings and rolled to my back watching Alex walk through the trees.
Back to top Go down
Macha
Admin
Admin
Macha

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyThu 27 Jun - 23:06

Alex:

I had to keep a hand on the tree's to keep myself from falling or stumbling, but I wanted to see the canyon dang it!

Kat:

I giggled softly, and purred softly at him.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyFri 28 Jun - 0:17

I look over at her frowning a little. She looked like she was struggling to say something. I could just read her thoughts, But I'm not like that. "Hon? You ok?" I ask softly
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyFri 28 Jun - 1:22

Jemma:

Hopped out of the hammock and made my way over to Alex. "You don't look so hot." I said walking up behind him.

Sara:

"I was thinking about us last night..." I said slowly glancing at him for a second. "You know I love you..."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyFri 28 Jun - 3:44

I raise an eyebrow, confused at how slow she was talking. "Okay?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyFri 28 Jun - 14:10

Sara:

I reached out for his hand, holding it with both of mine. "I think... Maybe we should take a break.. I just don't feel right with Dutch being here.."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyFri 28 Jun - 14:13

Somehow I saw that coming. I sigh and nod a bit. "Yeah, understandable." I sày biting my tongue to stop from saying anything else.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyFri 28 Jun - 15:14

Sara:

I squeezed his hand gently. "That's not to say that I don't want to be with you. I mean, I may decide.." I trailed off and took a breath. "I just want to see.. I don't want to do to you what I did to Dutch.." I tilted my head a little, looking up at him. "You're not mad are you?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next