The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pride of the Ocean

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female
Number of posts : 13806
Credits : 39229
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name: Scarlet Moon
Group: Nature Spirits
Health:
Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue21/21Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 25 Sep - 17:06

"Cause I want to.." I said with a smile looking at him.
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male
Number of posts : 222
Credits : 24644
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 25 Sep - 17:07

I shrugged. "Okay then..."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 25 Sep - 17:20

i look at the girl "yo." i say simply, i remember we fought earlier so i didnt say much
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 25 Sep - 20:59

i took a double take behind me. "What? where was he?" i shrugged and hollered, "My house is around the bend if you want to come and join me." i turned back around and started jogging.
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:
Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue21/21Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 25 Sep - 23:27

I watched as Marcus ran off then looked at Will and Kakahi. If Will was gonna stick around I didn't really wanna stay.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptyMon 26 Sep - 15:02

well bye." i mutter and walk/limp back to my house
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 13:18

i jumped over the back of the couch, landing softly on the front as i grabbed the remote. i flipped through the channels to see what was on. "I wounder what their up to."
Back to top Go down
Kitalia
Admin
Admin
Kitalia

Female

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 13:45

I watched as he walked away then quickly went to find Marcus's house. I came up to what I figured was his home and knocked on the door.
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 15:12

I sighed, and slipped under the water.
I was alone now. What was I supposed to do?
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female
Number of posts : 2589
Credits : 26751
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 15:56

((Is it to late to join? I looked at this and thought it seemed really cool. Are the twins still up for grabs? if not sorry to bother >.<))
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 16:16

((Sure! Definitely!))
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 16:21

((Yay! Very Happy Just give me a moment please ^^ I'll try to have my bio up as soon as I can! Thank you so much for letting me join X3))
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 16:23

((No problem!))
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 16:35

Names- Luna (oldest) Thea (youngest)
Age- both 15
Personalities- Luna is a bit calmer than Thea is....though they are both bright and bubbly. She's the tougher one which is obivous because she never lets Thea near anyone she doesn't know. She's very protective of Thea and loves her a lot. Luna is more the type to try and think things though and is pretty smart.
Thea loves her sister and is always being protected by her. Thea is a bit shy but very fun loving and care free. She's a curious little creature and you just can't help but like her. She and her sister both love to play games and tease people now and then but they are both full of wonder. Though, Thea has more of the 'believe in the magic' sort of vibe going on with her.

Looks- They are both petite and small for their age. THey both have ghost, icy blue eyes and very red hair. (of course they both look like the girl lol)
Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 39992510

Other- They both are great singers and artist. They love games and Thea can be kind of a clumsy little nerd while Luna stands tall and is strong minded and likes things more her way. They both have the power of illusion and if they work together their powers combined to make amazing things!

((i hope this is ok....If I need to change or add anything please do say so.))
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 16:37

((Nope! That's perfect!))
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 16:42

((Yay XD Now, if you don't mind telling me, how do I jump in? What has happened so far?))
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 16:46

((Basically, the others met Kakahi, and discovered their powers when he gave them a scale.))
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 16:51

((My goodness O.O My characters better jump right on in then lol....RANDOM JUMPING!!))
Luna-
"Luna! Look what I found." Thea called as she ran over to me....and she would have reached me too but she suddenly tripped on a rock and fell on her face. "Thea!" I called and ran over to her. She sat up, mumbling ow to herself. When I got over to her she looked up at me and gave me a shy smile. "Oops...Clumsy me." She said with a small giggle and stood up. She pointed down at the rock, with a childlike pout on her face. "That rock just came out of no where and tripped me." She said and I only laughed softly as I shook my head and rolled my eyes. "Of course it did Thea, of course it did." I said.

Thea-
I smiled a bit and laughed with her as she dusted me off a bit. "Now what was it you wanted to show me?" She asked and I held up a sea shell. "Isn't it pretty? There were others like it over there." She said and pointed closer to the water. "Then let's go look for some." I said and took her free hand and we walked over, leaving our shoes so we could feel the water on our feet.

((I hope that's ok for the jumping in...I tried!))
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 16:52

((That's fine))
I suddenly froze in place underwater when I heard splashes.
Could it be Dev coming back?
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 16:57

Thea-
We walked in a bit deeper and I thought I saw something in the water and pointed it out to Luna. She looked over and tilted her head as she looked at it. "I think it's a fish." "Fish can just stop like that in water?" "Well they aren't like sharks." "You have a point." I said with a smile and looked at it. "I wonder how close I can get." I said and slowly took steps towards it, slowly and carefully. "Don't slip a fall." Luna warned a bit jokingly. I turned and made a face at her before looking back at whatever was in the water while Luna kept finding seashells.
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 17:02

I felt the water move a bit, and swam deeper down. Okay, that was NOT Dev...
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 17:07

Thea-
I kept walking, trying to go after it. My curiosity got the better of me and I didn't think and suddenly slipped and fell in, going under the water. I sat there for a moment and opened my eyes which was bad and I suddenly shot back up. I coughed and Luna ran over to me. "Stupid! What did you do that for? You want to scare me to death?!" She asked. I laughed softly and then looked back to the water. "Sorry sis, I just got a bit to curious that's all." I said with a small smile. She sighed and shook her head. "That's always the story with you." She said and took my hand, leading me out of the water.

Luna-
"Look at you, you're now soaking wet." I said. She laughed softly, as if it was nothing. "That's kind of what water does to you if you sit in it." She said. I rolled my eyes and looked back at her to see that she was looking back at the water. "Thea, it was just a fish. Let it go." I said and she turned to me. "I don't think it was a fish. I couldn't see it well but I did see the fin! But it looked kind of weird." "That's because your eyes were blurry. You can't really see in the water well silly." I said but she stuck to what she thought and I just let it drop.

Last edited by RedRavenWitch on Sun 2 Oct - 17:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 17:09

I stopped swimming after a moment, then slowly swam to the surface, but decently far from shore.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 17:15

Thea-
"You really need to learn to keep that curiosity of yours on a leash. Once it runs away you're gone with it." Luna said, giving me a scolding of sorts as we walked up to the shore and I started to wring out my shirt. I glanced over my shoulder and saw something in the water but couldn't quiet tell what it was. "Luna, you see that to right?" I asked and pointed. She stopped and looked to where I was pointing. "Yeah, but what is it?" "I don't know." "Maybe it's just seaweed all bunched together." "Maybe...." I said softly but it didn't seem like that's what it was. I walked forward to go look but Luna grabbed my shirt. "No you don't. We're going home." She said and started to drag me back home as I walked backwards from the shore and onto the road.
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 EmptySun 2 Oct - 17:17

I swam parallel to shore as they went, frowning.
Twins?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride of the Ocean
Page 15 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next