The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pride of the Ocean

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female
Number of posts : 2589
Credits : 26751
Registration date : 2011-08-20

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue21/21Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 17:26

Luna-
We walked all the way home and mom looked up at us and frowned when she saw Thea. "Thea dear, I told you could go play by the water, not drown yourself in it." Thea said sorry and then we headed upstairs to our room. It was large and had a balcony that looked out over the water. Thea changed into dry clothes and then walked over to her little jar and placed the seashell in there. Once it was in she set it on the self where it hung from the wall. Our was were covered in drawings we both did. Everything from our own creations from our imagination to real life people, places and things. "Let's go back." She said as she walked out on the balcony and I sighed. "No, we've had enough for today." "Just to walk around. Please?" She begged and I finally caved in and we snuck back down stairs and headed out once more. "This time, no falling in the water." "Ok!" She said with excitment.
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male
Number of posts : 222
Credits : 24644
Registration date : 2011-05-08

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 17:27

I saw the girls again, and swam a little closer.
I sighed. I couldn't clearly see their faces.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue21/21Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 17:33

Thea-
I suddenly got a song stuck in my head and hummed it and soon Luna was humming along with me. We walked to the shore again where I saw the thing in the water once more. I stopped and stared at it before trying to walk closer to it. Luna grabbed my arm. "Where do you think you're going?" She asked. I didn't look at her and pointed. "It's there again, but closer." I said and squinted a bit, trying to get a better look at it. Luna did the same and sighed. "What do you think it is?" "Not sure..." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 17:37

I slowly swam a little closer, getting my head and shoulders above the surface. I waved toward the two girls.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 17:41

Luna-
Thea and I froze in shock. "It's...a person?" I said softly. Thea didn't answer but instead her shock melted away and she smiled happily as she waved back. "Hello there!" she called happily. I jumped and put my hand over her mouth. "What are you, crazy?! You don't wave at strangers, it could be a creeper!" She looked at me and took my hand off her mouth. "Who could be stranger than I am?" She asked and I sighed because she had a point there. "Strange, meaning, not in a good way." I said but she ignored me and waved again.
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 17:42

"Hey!" I called, and swam a little closer.
It was definitely them.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 17:47

Thea-
I got away from Luan and jogged closer to the water before Luna caught me and stood between me and the boy. "Who are you and what do you want?" Luna asked a bit bitterly. I poked out from the side to see him. "Sorry about her, what she means to say is 'Hello.'" I said with a small laugh. Luna rolled her eyes. "I'm Thea, and this is my big sis Luna. It's nice to meet you." I said warmly. "What do you think you're doing?!" "I'm being polite." I said, looking up at Luna. "You don't tell strangers your name." She said. "I'm not 5." I said, giving off a childlike pout. She rolled her eyes. "Could have fooled me." She muttered and looked back at the boy. "So who are you?" I asked curiously.

((Question: Is it night time or day time there and brb, PIZZA TIME!))
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 17:49

((I think dusk?))
I smiled a bit. "I'm Kakahi." I said. "Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 17:56

Thea-
I quickly got past Luna before she could stop me and ran over to where the water hit my feet and knelt down and smiled. "Kakahi, that's a beautiful name." I said happily. Luna ran over beside me and looked down upon Kakahi. "What are you doing out here, swimming so late?" She asked questioningly, as if swimming so late was a crime of some sort.

((Alright then, thanks ^^))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 19:11

i tilted my head a bit as i heard the neighbors yelling, then i could hear a mans voice. kakahi? i burst out on my balcony and tried to concentrate my thoughts to him. "What are you doing? i thought you didnt want to be seen?" i looked over and blushed a little. there she was, the serious one, but i didnt care. she was still beautiful, especially with this lighting. her red hair glistened in the sunlight. i waved.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 19:19

((wow lol, it's like a magic movie moment right there XD))
Luna-
I felt someone else watching us and I looked up to see a boy, around the same age, waving down at us. I just looked away and sighed. Thea looked up at me and then noticed the boy and giggled softly. "You should wave back." She said to me. "No thanks. I don't wave at strangers." I said. She sighed softly and waved at him instead. "Hey!" I slapped her hand down. "Well, it would be rude not to wave back. So if you don't wave at him I'm sure he would have felt bad." "So you waved at him instead?! What's all that about?!" "We're twins. maybe he won't know the differeance." she said jokingly. I sighed and took her hand. "Come on, we are getting away from all these strangers." I said but Thera tried to get out of my grasp, telling me that it wasn't just right to leave them all without saying goodbye.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 19:22

i sighed and walked back in. i had been here for over three months and i still didnt have the nerves to go over and say hello.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 19:27

Thea-
I waved goodbye to the boy in the water and figured I would leave before Luna woke up tomorrow. I hated to do that, but at times she could be a bit to protective. We walked inside the house and went up to our room once more. "You know our neighbor." "Yeah, what about him?" Luna asked. "I think you should go say hi to him. Welcome him here and stuff." I said happily. "I think it's a bit late for that." She said, which also meant no. I sighed and flopped on my bed. "Then I'll just do it myself." I said and made a face at her. If I went and she knew, she would probably follow to.
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 19:38

"Bye..." I waved to them as they left, and sighed.
This was so lonely now.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 19:44

Luna-
After talking a bit Thea fell asleep and sighed and stayed up a bit longer, reading a book. I started to wonder about that boy who was in the water. Why was he out so late swimming? It didn't make any sense.
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 19:45

I sighed, and swam back down.
I surfaced in the cave with the air pocket, and pulled myself onto the ledge.
I laid down, and closed my eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 19:47

Luna-
After a bit of reading I started to get tried and soon, I too, fell asleep.

((do we time skip or wait for everyone else?))
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 19:48

((Time skip.))
I managed to fall asleep, and knew I needed to find those girls the next morning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 19:51

i sat up and answered the door with a smile. "oh hi!" my parents were home finally, but something wasnt right. they were talking, but there mouths werent moving? what is happening. then the room started to melt, these monsters were standing where my parents used to be. i jumped up in a dead sweat as the door bell ran.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 19:53

((Ok. I'm going to time skip to morning, if that's alright with you.))
Thea-
I was the first to wake up in the morning, as always. I smiled a bit and quietly got out of bed and got dressed for the day. Once I was done I headed downstairs and out the door, quickly and quietly. I was told to not go out without Luna....but sadly I didn't always listen to what I was told. I walked away from the house and down the road and just kind of went off into my own little world.
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 19:55

I swam out of the cave and to the surface in the morning, and searched up and down shore for the twins.
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 19:58

Thea-
I looked down at the shore and saw that boy there again. I kind of smiled and ran down to greet him. "Good morning." I said, a bit out of breath but happily.
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 19:59

I slowly swam closer to shore, but was still about twenty or thirty feet out. "What are you doing up this early?"
Back to top Go down
Leprechaun
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
Leprechaun

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 20:01

Thea-
"Sneaking out." I said with a small laugh. I sat down on the shore, making sure I wouldn't get hit by waves. I pulled my knees up to my chest and looked at him. "What are you doing up this early, and swimming none the less." I said. "Don't your parents ever wonder what you do at this time of day?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
clif harris
Roleplayer
Roleplayer
clif harris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 EmptySun 2 Oct - 20:02

I shook my head. "I live by myself."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pride of the Ocean   Pride of the Ocean - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

Pride of the Ocean
Page 16 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19  Next