The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 23:18

26:

"Don't worry," I said kindly seeing the distraught look on her face.  "We'll figure some thing out."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 23:20

I looked at sara and managed a weak smile. I turned to look at jemma and said softly. "Im....im sorry for what i said about kai...i cant help it...." a faint blush touched my ceeks.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 23:32

Jemma:

I sighed again.  "I know you can't, believe me I know.  Which is the problem." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 23:41

My ears laid back. "Is...is it a bad thing then?" I asked biting my lip.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 23:59

Jemma:

"Can be, it depends.  Kai isn't evil though so you're safe." I said eyeing her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 0:10

I tilted my head confused. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 0:27

Jemma:

"I mean the only thing you have to worry about is whether Sara and I are going to send you away." I said frowning at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 0:30

I looked down. "I dont want to cause problems..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 0:41

Jemma:

"Too late." I told her.  "Jemma." Sara said in her disapproving way.  "Well I'm not going to lie to her!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 0:53

I flinched and hugged my knees tightly. "Can...can i meet kai?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 1:43

Jemma:

"You've already met him." I snapped at her.  "Jem, you know what she means." Sara said with a sigh and gave the girl a considering look.  "She doesn't look like she could hurt him." she said thoughtfully.  "You would think that right up until she saps his will to live." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 1:54

I blinked. "You mean my power? I can only control energy. I function like a battery....i can give and take it..." i said hoping to convince them.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 2:00

Jemma:

"That actually wasn't what I mean but it's nice to know we have a leech with us.  That's what you did to me earlier isn't it?" I asked eyes narrowed.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 2:03

I squirmed a bit before nodding. "You looked happy...and then sad about having to move...so i tried to get you to stay..." as i spoke my power began to slip out of me creating a slight glow to my skin and tangible energy to fill the room and them slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 2:35

Jemma:

I blinked at her, my dark mood starting to evaporate.  I shook my head trying to block her out but it didn't work because her power wasn't controlled by the mind.  "I'm going to cal Kai in here." Sara said after a moment.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 2:54

I blinked and looked at sara in a mixture of nervousness and excitement.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 6:24

hm" i say and sat down "that either good or bad?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 14:32

Kai:

"I don't know, the girls are in there talking to her right now." I told him just before hearing Sara call my name.  I gave him a slightly pained look then went off to meet my sister.  Sara pulled me into to room and I flushed when I saw the girl, though she was thankfully dressed now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 19:05

I blushed and looked at kai shyly. My powers still filling the room with energy. I had a small happy but also shy smile on my lips.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 20:55

Kai:

Jemma watched me with her arms crossed and a thoughtful expression.  "Kat meet my little brother Kai, Kai meet Kat." Sara said smiling.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 21:07

"Hi...um...s...sorry about earlier..." i said blushing more and looking down. My wings were still out and my ears and tail were flicking shyly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 22:21

Kai:

I blushed deeper and looked down at the floor as well.  "Well hi." I said rubbing the back of my neck.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 22:27

I peeked up at him through my lashes noticing his blush. Why was he blushing?
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 22:32

Jemma:  

"This is so precious, no wonder she likes you Kai, you're adorable." I said and grinned when his cheeks got red. "Don't make fun Jemma, you're embarrassing him." Sara said.

Kai:

I wished both girls would leave, they were only making things worse. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 EmptyTue 10 Jan - 22:38

My eyes widened at what jemma said. But...what made her think i liked him? I hardly knew him...but i felt happy around him and safe...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 38 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 38 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next