The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptySun 8 Jan - 17:57

Kat

"Kai..."i whispered softly smiling a bit. I liked the name.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptySun 8 Jan - 18:31

26:

I gave her a questioning look then turned it to Jemma who frowned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptySun 8 Jan - 19:07

I continued to smile softly lost a bit in my own world for a moment.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptySun 8 Jan - 19:18

Jemma:

I grabbed Sara's wrist and pulled her out of the room filling her in on what the girl had said.  "Wow, why do you think they did that?  Made her for him, I mean?" she asked quietly.  I shrugged, "Maybe we should keep her away from him though.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptySun 8 Jan - 19:23

((If jemma usesher powers she can tell that kats way of thinking has been permanently edited to mae her for kai. That it was a kind of last minute job and idea.))

Kat

When they left i changed into the clothesvthey had given me. I would need more clothes...ones thwt were actually mine but i liked these. It was a pair of shorts and a baby blue tshirt.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptySun 8 Jan - 19:37

Jemma:

"What if you just altered her thoughts?"  Sara asked.  I blinked.  I hadn't thought of that surprisingly.  "I guess I could, then we could just let her go.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptySun 8 Jan - 19:39

Kat

I looked around kas room curiously, trying to piece together what i could about him.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptySun 8 Jan - 20:04

"then what?" i asklookign at him
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptySun 8 Jan - 20:23

Kai:

"I woke up with a girl laying next to me...  She wasn't wearing any thing..." I said.

Jemma:

I went back to Kai's room and smiled at Kat kindly Sara walking in behind me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptySun 8 Jan - 20:33

I blinked and smiled back. I felt a bit apprehensive at them smiling at me. The older one had been very unhappy with me before.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptySun 8 Jan - 20:43

Jemma:

I went over and sat on the bed next to her.  "I'm Jemma, by the way and this is Sara Kai's sister." "26, actually." she corrected.  I turned around and looked at her.  "Are you still trying to push that?" She gave me a look that said get on with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptySun 8 Jan - 20:46

I smiled at Sara. "Thank you for the new clothes...and its not nice to cheat inchess like that." I smiled a bit more at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 0:39

((Cheat inches?))

Jemma:

"She's a cheetah." I said flashing a grin at Sara. She flushed slightly and frowned at me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 0:45

((Cheat in chess.))

I smiled at that and hugged my knees relaxing a bit. It felt good to be out of the school, and i had found kai!
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 0:56

((Oh, haha, gotcha =P))

Jemma:

"Can I see some thing? I need to make sure the white coats didn't put a tracker in you, I'll be able to feel if they did." I said reaching a hand out to her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 1:01

I hesitated moving away from the hand before accepting it and touching my headvto her hand. I also hesitated a momentvbefore letting energy trickle into her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 1:14

Jemma:

I tried altering her thoughts and memories, I couldn't read them but I could get a feel of them. "Hm," I said absently, eyes closed. It wasn't working to change her memories, I tried harder and was rewarded with a dizzying mental kick. I dropped my hand and opened my eyes to scowl at her. "Did it work?" Sara asked. "No." I said resentfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 1:30

I looked at her worriedly my ears flattening against my head. I wasnt sure if she was unhappy with me ir not...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 1:37

Jemma:

"Why didn't it work? Are you-" "Some thing's the matter with her, not me. Her mind's blocked to changes but it was altered recently." I said quickly scowling at Sara now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 1:40

I shifted worriedly not liking this. K wanted to go back near him...kai...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 1:55

26:

"Hmm." I said chewing on my lip. "Well what do we do?" "I don't know, Sara, if I did I would already have done it." She said I glanced at the girl again like she was still a kitten and didn't know what we were saying.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 6:35

i laugh a little bit. "Jeez" then i remembered "theres no other girl in the place axcept for- the cat morphed didnt she"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 10:57

I looked back and forth between the two of them confused. I was right here....so why not explan?
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 22:49

Jemma:

I chewed on my lip looking at the girl.  We could either dump her out on her own or keep her and except what ever happened after.  I sighed.

Kai:

"Must have," I mumbled looking down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 EmptyMon 9 Jan - 23:13

I caught the look jemma got and i paled a bit. They were going to send me away....i wouldnt be able to be around kai then...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next