The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySat 7 Jan - 23:45

Kat:

I jumped and sat up blinking. I yawned sleepily and blinked at Jemma before tilting my head at her, wondering why she had woken me up.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 1:02

Jemma:

"I knew there was some thing different about you, so tell me, girl, what are you doing here? And mind getting dressed?" I asked handing her a shirt of Kai's.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 1:05

Kat:

I blinked and looked down at myself and my eyes widened and I blushed heavily as I covered myself with my wings. I took the shirt and put it on. It was long enough that I didn't need any other clothes...but I still wanted something else.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 1:07

Jemma:

I snapped my fingers. "Go on then, what are you doing here?" I demanded.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 1:08

Kat:

"I...I was trying to escape from the school when I got hit by lightning...then you all found me...and I feel safe and happy when I'm near him..." I blurted out in a rush.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 1:15

Jemma:

I paled slightly recognizing those symptoms. "Kai? You mean Kai? My Kai?" I hissed my face going dark.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 1:18

Kat:

My ears laid back and I flinched, hunching a bit as I stared at the ground, my wings coming around me as a sort of a shield.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 1:33

Jemma:

I paused letting out a controlled breath. "How old are you kid?" I asked not unkindly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 1:39

Kat:

"Thirteen....but I have been out for a week, so I have three weeks till my birthday." I said biting my lip and looking at her nervously.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 1:49

Jemma:

I studied her. "How old are you really?" I asked narrowing my eyes. "As in how long have you been living?" I asked her. Some of us referred to ourselves as different ages than we really were just because we were mentally more mature.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 1:51

KAt:

"Thirteen..." I said blinking at her in confusion. "Before I got out, they took me to this room and a guy held onto my head and I could hear him inside it whispering...." I said my ears staying laid back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 2:02

Jemma:

"Well damn, kid. This isn't good. They didn't tell you any thing? Turn around." I told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 2:04

I blinked and turned around, quivering a bit. I wished I could be back and be close to him...then I could feel happy and safe...but now...I felt neither.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 2:15

Jemma:

I pulled her back and tugged the shirt down looting for a scar when a chip might have been placed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 2:17

I blinked and bit my lip hard, quivering more as I tried not to squirm under her touch.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 2:55

Jemma:

I didn't find any thing and did t want to traumatize her by doing a full body search.  "What's your name then?" I asked letting her go.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 3:24

I turned around and fluffed my wings a bit. Katrina...but im usually called Kat..." i said softly as i looked up at her shyly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 3:27

Jemma:

"Hmm.  Well Kat, I don't know what to do with you." I said putting my hands on my hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 3:49

I looked up at her my tail flicking a bit. I wanted to go back to the guy where i felt better...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 3:56

Jemma:

"Let me see about getting you some better clothes." I said with a frown going back to the door and Calling for Sara to get me some of hers.  She blurred in and sat on the bed next to the girl holding out a small pile of folded clothes.  "Here." she said smiling sweetly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 4:02

I blinked and took the clothes from her. "T-thank you...." i stammered out.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 9:59

iwalked in the house and looked at Kai. "you look like you saw a ghost. you alright?" iask
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 15:39

26:

I smiled.  "Sure. Let me know if there is any thing else you need."

Kai:

I blanched.  "Not quite a ghost." I said looking at my feet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 17:26

I looked down at my lap as i asked softly. "What is his name?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 EmptySun 8 Jan - 17:50

26:

"Who?" I asked.  "Kai." Jemma said giving me a look that I didn't understand.  "My brother?  His name is Kai like Jemma said, Kyle really but we never call him that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 36 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 36 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next