The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 4:59

Kai:

I laughed at the look Sara gave me and hugged the kitten.  "That's not fair." she said sitting down next to us all.

Jemma:

I smiled, "life isn't fair sweetie." I said.  I really did care for her, she just mostly got on my nerves.  I had an arm around Kai and was laying across Michael with my cheek resting on his arm.  And my heart felt compleat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 5:03

I laid down in a way were my head was in saras lap and most of me was in kais.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 5:12

Jemma:

I closed my eyes never wanting to leave this spot then I realized that was the very reason I had to.  "Alright, time to get up and off me." I said extracting myself from everybody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 12:09

Kat

Upset by the movements i pounced on jemma causing her to fall back down into the group.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 13:22

Jemma:

"You're sneaky." I said patting her head as I got up again.  There was some thing different about her, I could feel it when I touched her, like her memories weren't purely cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 13:26

I pressed my head against her leg and began drainkng her energy to have her sit back down.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 13:43

Jemma:

I blinked as I suddenly became lightheaded and slipped back down next to Michael.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 13:55

Kat

I crawled into her lap ad laid down letting her energy return slowly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 14:05

Jemma:

I sighed and rubbed her head softly, there was definitely some thing strange about her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 14:10

I purred softly my tail flicking happily.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 14:32

Jemma:

Kai leaned over and put his head on my shoulder reaching out to pet the kitten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 14:39

I yawned up at kai before tilting my head into his petting.

((You know it doesnt have to be night when she changes back. All they have to do is nap togethrt.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 14:50

Kai:

I yawned too and closed my eyes.  "Alright Kai get your cat off me, I'm getting up." Jemma said after a moment and pushed the kitten into my arms as she stood up.  I sat up to yawning again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 14:52

Kat

i looked up at kai and meowed softly nuzzling his chest.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 15:05

Kai:

"I'm going to lay down." I mumbled scooping the kitten up and shuffling to my room.

Jemma:

"He sleeps too much." Sara said. "Well he should naturally be awake at night and sleep all day.  I usually let him sleep whenever he wants, it's throwing him off for all of us to go to sleep at night." I told her picking up the scattered chess peices.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 15:13

I curled up next to kai when we entered his room and layed down. I yawned before falling asleep next to him. Sometime durng me sleeping i shifted forms and all i did was snuggle up closer to him, resting my head on his chest my ears and tail flicking contentedly as y wngs drapped over me a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 16:57

Kai:

I rolled to my side vaguely aware some thing had changed but not awake enough to do any thing about it.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 17:02

I was outside sitting down and meditating
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 17:03

I snuggled closer to kai for warmth, a murmur of contentment escaping my lips.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 17:36

Kai:

I automatically put my hand out for her, when my hand touched the bare skin of her side, my eyes blinked open.  I jerked when I saw the girl and toppled backwards off the bed.

((Is she wearing any thing?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 18:13

((We talked about this. Nope.))

Kat

I blinked and yawned sleepily before curling back up into a ball as my heat source was gone.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 18:22

bow chika wow... wow? *question mark face XD)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 23:23

Kai:

I scrambled back to my feet then threw my arm over my eyes mortified when I saw the girl again. I made my way to the door blindly. "Jem?" I called out half strangled sounding.

Jemma:

I blinked hearing Kai sounding so strange. I went to his room. "What?" I asked frowning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 23:24

Kat:

I let out a soft sound of annoyance at how loud everyone was being, and my tail lashed briefly but I kept myself curled up and my eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 EmptySat 7 Jan - 23:43

Jemma:

I blinked looking past him. "I knew it!" I said ushering him out of the room with a pat on the shoulder then went over to the bed. "Wake up kid!" I said thumping the girl on the back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 35 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 35 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 40  Next