The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 0:34

Kat:

My ears laid back at what she was doing and I watched the board my eyes flicking.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 0:47

Kai:

I paused my sister the second she blinked and scooped all of the peices as well as the kitten into my lap.  I let Sara go and she paused for a second in confusion.  "Kai!" she said and dove across the table at me.  I laughed and rolled her off me and pinned her to the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 0:54

Kat:

I let out a mew of protest at being squished and I looked hautily at the two of them rolling around on the ground, but I pounced upon Kai's back playfully.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 1:15

Kai:

I laughed scooping the kitten up protectively as I held my sister down.  "This isn't fair!  Since when are stronger than me?" she complained.  "I'm taller too." I said grinning.  "Nuhu." 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 1:19

Kat:
I purred and reached up to bat at Kai's face.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 1:55

Kai:

Sara tapped my face just as the kitten did. "Get off me." She said pushing me. I rolled aside and she jumped to her feet. "Get up." I stood up obligingly and grinned at her, I was at least two inches taller than her now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 2:04

I looked up at the twoofthembefore going over to the chessboard andits pieces and batingover saras king.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 2:10

Kai:

"Gerr," She said wrapping her arms around me and squeezing. "You gotta stop doing that, you cant grow any more. I don't want to be little alone." She said and I hugged her back chuckling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 2:18

I mewed up at them pawing at there legs.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 2:23

Kai:

I scooped her up again and rubbed her shoulders.

Jemma:

I got back to the house and walked in. "Where are the kids?" I asked Michael looking for Kai and Sara.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 2:44

I glanced up. "Playing with the kitten. And when did we get married? Because i dont want to get yelled at for frgetting ourvaniversary." I said my voice filled withvttal innocence. But my tail was flicking playfully.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 2:49

Jemma:

I smirked. "More than likely I wouldn't remember either, so we're good." I said grabbing an apple and taking a bite. It had been foggy when I went out, so my clothes were slightly damp and clingy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 2:57

I pretended to be reading a newspaper. "So beautiful what do you have planned for the rest of our evening?" I tried to hide my playful smile but was failing horribly. "After all its a school night so early bedtime for the little ones."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 3:05

Jemma:

I choked on my bite of apple and tried to smother my laughter. "Little ones?" Sara's voice came from the other room, offended. They both came shuffling in and Kai wrapped his arms around my waist. "I could accept that Jemma was my mother but you.." He said trialing off. "Yeah," Sara picked up, "You just aren't father sort of material."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 3:13

I burst out laughing and nodded. "Yeah i know. I make a better pet than i do anything else." I said smiling at all of them. I held my arms out wide as if to hug them. "So you all miss me?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 3:37

Jemma:

Sara and Kai both hugged him trying to tackle him to the floor.  I smiled watching Kai, sadness biting at my heart, that wasn't the first time he had said I could be his mother or that I was more like a mother than a sister. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 3:50

I laughed as i was tackled to the ground. I struggled trying to wrestle both of them at once.

Kat

I waked up to the mean butter lady and rubbed my head against her leg. She looked sad.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 4:03

Jemma:

I knelt down to pet the kitten, my mind lost in memories, and painful ones at that.  Not even the kids and Michaels laughter penetrated it my stupor.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 4:09

I rested my paws on her knee and i lickedcher cheek to see if all of her tasted like butter. Sadly she didnt...
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 4:16

Jemma:

I shook my head out of the daze and smiled at the kitten before standing back up.  I went over the the rest of then and snagged a blurred Sara and held her.  She struggled and kicked accidentally hitting Kai causing him to whack at her and hit the back of my knee bringing both Sara and me down ontop of them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 4:19

Michael

I wasnt sure how it happened but i was at the bottom of thecpile with jemma laying on me. She was curently wrestling with sara and kai but i couldnt be happier.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 4:28

Jemma:

"getoffme!" I said laughing trying to push Kai who had gone all big cat on us and draped himself over Michael and me pinning me down.  The sadness from a few minutes ago all but forgotten.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 4:30

Kat

I watched them in amusement but decided enough was enough. I wasnt getting petted enough! And so i pounced into the pile.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 4:43

26:

I laughed and caught her before she was squished by the others.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 EmptySat 7 Jan - 4:50

Imeowed and moved out of er arms and onto kai.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 34 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 34 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 40  Next