The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 0:45

Jemma:

I held onto him for a silent minute, I didn't want to let go.. I took a breath sliding my palms down to his chest and pushing him away, unable to look him in the face as I did it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 0:47

((You enjoy forgetting Kai. xD))

Michael:

I let her push me away, my gaze at her confused, but accepting.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 0:51

((I was going to give his post this time! I promise.))

Kai:

I came up behind her. "They aren't as tasty as they looked." I said jokingly seeing the bird she was watching."

Jemma:

"Come on." I muttered trudging through the woods, I didn't trust flying again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 EmptyFri 13 Jan - 1:02

Kat

I jumped a bit at his voice and turned around quickly. I felt butterflies fil my stomach and i hugged it gently uncertain why they were happening. "I know...im part bird after all."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 EmptySat 14 Jan - 1:13

Kai:

"As am I," I said extending my tawny wing around her slightly. "But what kind?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 EmptySat 14 Jan - 1:37

I blushed abit and hesitantly reached out my hands, my finger tips lightly brushing his feathers. The butterfies returned wit full force but i let my hands drop to my sides as i let my wings open up. I let them wrap around me a bit as i looked up at him shyly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 EmptySat 14 Jan - 1:47

Kai:

I smiled softly at her folding my wing back in.

((Michael..))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 EmptySat 14 Jan - 1:58

Kat

I tilted my head as i folded my wings as well.

Michael

"Everything ok?" I asked her worriedy as i followed her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 EmptySat 14 Jan - 3:30

Seth:

My smile grew a bit and I stepped back from her flushing a bit.

Jemma:

"Every thing is fine." I said and glanced back at him uncertainly.  My heart gave a painful squeeze and I looked back ahead of me.  "Hurry up." I said forcing my tone to be rough. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 EmptySat 14 Jan - 3:33

Michael

My ears twitched a bit and i frowned a bit. I didnt like being lied too....

Kat

I looked down, flushing as well at the sight of hos.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 EmptySat 14 Jan - 18:52

i walk outside
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 EmptySun 15 Jan - 1:57

Jemma:

"Does it matter what you drive?" I asked curtly refusing to meet his eyes. "It sure would be helpful if we could get a truck or some thing so we don't have to carry any thing when we fly."

Kai:

I blushed faintly watching her. "Are you hungry then? Cause we're about to leave and you don't want to fly on an empty stomach, it's not fun."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 EmptySun 15 Jan - 2:09

Michael
"I can drive anything you need me too...but you donf have to lie to me..." i said the last part more to mysef than to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 EmptySun 15 Jan - 2:12

Kat

I nodded shyly, clasping my hands behind me as i followed him into the kitchen. I felt happy and safe near him...it was a nice feeling.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 EmptyMon 16 Jan - 1:11

Kai:

I pulled out a bunch of stuff and started making sandwiches.  "That looks disgusting." Sara commented coming into the kitchen and grabbing a corner of one of my sandwiches.  She shrugged after taking a bite.  

Jemma:

"Lie to you?" I asked, my voice light, uninterested, while my heart was busy throwing itself around in misery. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 EmptyMon 16 Jan - 1:28

Kat

I took a sandwitch and nibbled at it as i watched the two of them, my tail flicking curiously.

Michael

I closed my eyes and sighed silently, my mind begging me tk say something but i kept quiet.

-------

http://shadow.allgoo.net/viewtopic.forum?t=1523
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 40 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40