The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 15:43

whats wrong wiith you?" i ask
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 16:03

Jemma:

I gritted my teeth. "Nothing is wrong with me." I said evenly. I felt air shift in front of my face like some one was waving their hand. I jerked my head back a little. "Lair. Jemma how many fingers am I holding up?"

26:

Jemma stared straight ahead and blinked a couple times before answering, "Two." I took both hands off my knees and looked anxiously over my shoulder at Will.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 16:15

shes gone blind" i say frowning
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 16:21

26:

"I have not!" She said, irritated. "I just... I just cant see." She said a little calmer. I grabbed both her hands and pulled her to her feet.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 16:28

that means your blind. what happened"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 16:37

Jemma:

I took in a deep breath steadying myself with Sara's help. "I don't know. It felt like I was being kicked repeatedly in the head from the inside. And then I lost my balance and fell out of the tree and couldn't see a thing." I explained holding on a little tighter to Sara's hand than I should.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 16:41

ill take a room around" i say and nod
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 16:48

I took a step toward him and caught my foot on a stick stumbling again and nearly knocking Sara over. I snapped my wings out for balance.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 19:11

Michael:

"Huh? Oh, its nothing. I was created to be a soldier, so I can't help but think of things that will go wrong." I said with an absent shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 19:59

Kai:

I took in what he said with my head tilted to the side. "It will turn out." I said and hopped off the bed again. "They told me they would let me eat with the others today. You wanna come?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 20:03

Michael:

I sat up and nodded excitedly. "Yes!" I said as I scrambled to my feet.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 20:17

Kai:

I smiled and opened the door heading for the food court. On the way I saw a familiar little figure. Lidia came bounding up and wrapped her little arms around my legs. "Kai! I was looking for you!" I smiled again and ruffled her hair. "Why were you looking for me?" I asked and instead of giving an answer she said, "I've been looking for you all morning."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 20:24

Michael:

I stopped next to him, as I looked longing towards the food but I stayed near Kai.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 20:41

Kai:

Lidia turned her angelic smile to Michael and let go of me. "Hi." She said going to him and lifting her arms up clearly expecting to be picked up like she always is.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 20:48

Michael:

I blinked at her for a moment before looking at Kai. I hesitantly picked her up, shooting Kai a confused, questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 21:02

Kai:

I smiled encouragingly. Lidia reached up and touched one of his ears gently. She was always gentle and swe- She chomped down on his shoulder with her razor sharp teeth. My smile disappeared and I grabbed her arm quickly trying to pull her away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 21:11

Michael:

I winced and let out a soft gasp. I yanked her away from me, holding her at arms length. I grabbed her ankle and held her just by the ankle. The other hand went to my shoulder to cover the wound.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 21:28

Kai:

Lidia giggled hanging upside down and clapped her hands together. She let out her smooth wings and beat them a few times, you could see the veins flowing along the this skin. “Lidia, that isn’t okay. You aren’t supposed to bite people, for heavens sake.” I scolded her but nothing appeared to get through to her. She was getting more excited by the second from the smell of fresh blood.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 21:36

let me see if i can heal you" i say softyl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 21:42

Michael:

I looked at the little girl in concern before I sighed softly. "Why did she bite me?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 21:54

Jemma:

I nodded. “I’m sorry about earlier, by the way.” I told him reaching out blindly. I was lying, I wasn’t sorry but it seemed like the right thing to say.

Kai:

“She’s part bat and God knows what else. She likes blood. I didn’t know she was going to do that. I’m sorry.” I said grabbing the little girls arm. “I’ve got her.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 21:59

Michael:

I nodded and let go of her, putting both hands onto my wounded shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyThu 18 Aug - 22:09

Kai:

She swung down and giggled more. I set her on the floor and pushed her. “Run along you little monster.” I said ruffling her hair. “Go find Rachel.” She looked reluctantly up at Michael then took off running down the hall. “How bad is it?”
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyFri 19 Aug - 5:59

"Yeah. dont B.S. me please." i say flatly "But thanks for the attempt." i go to her and set my hand aflame in a healing blue flame. i put my hand over her eyes trying to heal them
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 EmptyFri 19 Aug - 14:43

Jemma:

I involuntarily flinched when he touched my face then forced myself to me still. his hand felt cool for a moment then the pain was back bashing around in my head. I whimpered and dropped into a crouch holding my head.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next