The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptySun 10 Jul - 23:31

Jemma:

“Thank you.” I whispered and laid back on the bed studying him carefully. His statement startled me a bit. He seemed to gentle to be a killer, but he said it so casually.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jul - 20:13

Michael:

I adverted my eyes when she laid down, and picking up her shirt with out looking at her I offered it out to her. "Here, you might want to get dressed so you can try flying." I said my voice soft even as my ears laid back shyly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jul - 21:03

Jemma:

I chuckled at his reaction, not moving. No, I didn't think he could be a killer, even if he thought he was. I sat up after a minute and pulled my shirt on wincing when it pulled on my cut.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jul - 21:07

Michael:

I paused glancing for a brief moment at her when she chuckled then down at the bed. I rubbed my arm knowing that now the positions were reversed as she put on her shirt. I had ripped mine up to use as bandages for her. So grabbing the bullet proof vest, I slipped that on instead of staying shirtless.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jul - 21:47

Jemma:

I got to my feet feeling much better than I had minutes before. I was already healing. “Lets go to the roof.” I said looking back to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jul - 21:49

Michael:

I got to my feet and nodded motioning for her to lead. I kept my face impassive but I knew that it would only partially work. My ears and tail could give me away just as well, and were harder to keep from showing emotions.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jul - 22:38

Jemma:

I looked at him for another second before leading the way up to the roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 11 Jul - 22:48

Michael:

My ears twitched a bit as I listened for anyone pursuing us. Knowing our luck, we were walking into a trap, after all someone had to notice we weren't in our respective cages right?
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyTue 12 Jul - 9:55

what all did i miss here?)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptySat 16 Jul - 1:58

((Michael took the chip out for Jemma and now they are on the roof to see if it worked. 26 and Will are still looking for her.))

Jemma:

I walked through a little arch into the stair well. Three flights then I was free. I took them two at a time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptySat 16 Jul - 20:31

Michael:

I had to run for a second to catch up to her. She really wanted to be free it seemed. I couldn't blame her for that.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptySun 17 Jul - 2:18

Jemma:

Once I was up on the roof the impulse to throw myself of was nearly overpowering, but the chance that I might not be able to fly kept me from it. Instead I jumped high and snapped my wings out. The second after I was airborne something smacked into me hard and knocked me into Michael and pinning us both to the wall behind. At the first look it seemed to be a girl completely furred or feathered in black, with vivid green, glowing eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 12:28

Michael:

I managed to wrap my arms around Jemma and turn myself so that I absorbed all of the impact of Jemma slamming into me, and then me into a wall. I was pinned behind Jemma, so I couldn't fight. Who ever this girl was, I needed to get free so that I could fight.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 22:24

Jemma:

The girl was hissing and had her wings stretched out to make her seem bigger I assumed. My own wings were crumpled and partly pinned between Michael and me. She grabbed on to my wrists and held them tightly. I couldn’t get skin contact either so I couldn’t confuse her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 22:26

Michael:

I couldn't move, and I still had my arms around Jemma's waist. There was little I could do right now, except wait. And plan.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 22:38

Jemma:

She yanked me forward and hissed again when Michaels arms kept me in place. She seemed to notice him for the first time and her cat ears went flat. She slashed his arm with her claw like nails.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 22:44

Michael:

I winced in pain but did not let go. I just needed a moment for the girl to stop pinning us against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 23:00

Jemma:

I was getting more ticked off by the second. I tried to wrench my wrists away from her but it was like pulling away from stone. I threw my knee into her stomach but it was useless. She pressed me harder against Michael and I let out a pained breath as it bent my wings in the wrong way. “Let go!” She hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 23:23

Michael:

What could I do that would help keep me and Jemma safe. I couldn't move and as things were, I didn't want to let go of Jemma. I didn't trust this girl, and certainly didn't think it would be a good thing if I let Jemma go.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 23:41

Jemma:

She yanked on me again and shot him a lived look when he didn’t let go. “Let go! Let go! Let go!” She shrieked. I was pulled in such a way that I was able to fold my wings in properly.

The guard girl finally gave up on pulling the other girl away and knocked her out instead giving a look of deep loathing to the boy as the girl in his arms slumped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 23:47

Michael:

I blinked when Jemma slumped in my arms. I cursed under my breath but was partly pleased. I could fight now, with out worrying about Jemma getting more injured. I just needed to set her down.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyMon 18 Jul - 23:56

The girls eyes changed from bright green to blue to black as she watched him. She wanted to lunge at him and sink her teeth into his neck but as of yet she hadn’t seen him brake any rules.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 0:05

Michael:

I set Jemma down on the ground, brushing a strand of hair out of her face. She looked so peaceful like this. I got to my feet with a sigh and looked at the girl. I stepped closer to her my head tilted.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 0:21

Her wings were still out stretched; if she needed to she could be in the air in a single second. He didn’t seem too much of a threat though. She wanted him to make the first move. She would be punished severely if she harmed on of them without cause. Clawing his arm had been justifiable seeing as he was being uncooperative and interfering with her bringing punishment to the blue haired girl. Make the first move, make the first move, make the first move, she chanted in her head but stood stone still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 0:25

Michael:

I circled around her, my head still tilted as I looked at her curiously. "What is your name?" I asked softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next