The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 0:50

Her ears perked up at the tone in his voce, it was more kind than she was used to, softer, lighter, calmer. She opened her mouth to say her name but all that came out was choked, screechy hisses. She winced and glared at him, her ears going flat again. It was his fault that happened. He shouldn’t be asked her any thing, he should be taking her orders and that was it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 11:07

Michael:

"Hm, would it be ok if I call you Jade then? Your eyes and your personality remind me of it." I said my voice taking a slightly amused quality.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 13:46

Her ears perked up again for a moment before she clapped her hands over her ears and hissed, “Stop! Stop! Stop!” Why was he not attacking? That’s what should have been happening. Then she could take care of him. She folded her wings in and crouched down still holding her head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 13:53

Michael:

I knelt down next to her but resisted putting a hand on her shoulder. "Are you ok Jade?" I asked my face showing concern.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 14:04

She looked up at him, her eyes changing from black back to vivid green, jade green. She liked the name, it wasn’t hers, but she liked it. A shudder went through her, this was all wrong, why was he being calm? Why, why, why? It didn’t make any sense to her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 14:07

Michael:

"I'm a friend I promise Jade." I said smiling kindly. I had grown up here, I knew that for most of the experiments, that just being kind was the way to win them over. We had all been abused, and neglected, it was nice to have someone actually care.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 14:30

Jemma:

I watched them, neither one noticing I had woken up which was just as well. The girl shuddered then bounced back to her feet shaking her head. It was heard to tell what she was thinking with her face completely covered with fur. Her ears were the only indicant, and they were up surprisingly. I didn’t understand why Michael was being so kind to her. I would have instantly taken her out the second I had her in a vulnerable state like she was when she was crouched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 14:33

Michael:

"Could you please go and tell your bosses that I'm here? I don't want you to get in trouble because I am someplace I am not supposed to be. They let me out, but never set any boundaries." I said still smiling at her. I hoped she would leave, that would give Jemma a chance...once she woke up of course.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 14:44

The girl he called Jade considered for a moment. He was giving her an order, was he not? She wasn’t supposed to take orders from some one like him. But it sounded reasonable, he master would want her to do what he had just said. She spread her wings to take off but was pulled by a hand over her mouth. She was to stunned to fight it and every thing was so, so confusing. She gave a look of betrayal to the boy, this was his fault, he had tricked her.

Jemma:

I held her nose and pressed my hand tightly over her mouth until the passed out. Fair trade. She had knocked me out, and now I had done the same to her. I fought the urge to push her straight off the roof. “Why were you doing that?” I demanded coolly not looking up at Michael.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 14:57

Michael:

I sighed and rubbed my forehead. "Why? Because I have been one of them once. Kind words go a long way." I said softly. I knelt down by Jade's unconcious body and moved her a bit so that she would be more comfortable. "Go ahead and try flying now." I said looking up at her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 15:10

Jemma:

I looked back at him. I didn’t like that he was being so nice to her for some reason. It didn’t matter if he was once like her or not. She was still the enemy. “She’s been brainwashed, you know. You couldn't have made a difference, eventually she’d snap right back or you would have pushed her to the point where she lashed out at you.” I told him. He really needed to see what she actually was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 15:13

Michael:

"So be it." I said with a shrug. I looked up at her and tilted my head. "Why are you so concerned?" I asked. My ears twitched a bit in my curiosity. My tail moved a bit happily, because I was able to spend time with her. I stilled my tail and waited for a response.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 15:36

Jemma:

“Because.” I said shortly. “You’re and optimist aren’t you?” I asked, eyes narrowed lightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 15:41

Michael:

"No, I'm a realist. I see things for what they are, neither positive or negative." I said softly. "And you never answered my question." I finished as I stepped closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 15:51

Jemma:

“No you aren’t. You don’t see things as they are, otherwise you’d far less kind than you are. And I am not concerned. I think you’re going to get yourself into trouble is all. I am not going to bail you out, you know.” I said taking a step back to the edge of the roof.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 15:55

((She's good at avoiding the question =P))

Michael:

I stopped and just watched her. My tail flicking to show my curiosity. "I know your not going to bail me out." I said. She was avoiding the question.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 21:34

Jemma:

"Good." I said watching him trying to read him. "Why are you here? Why do you care? You could probably talk your way out of here with the way you are. I don't understand why you are still here."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 21:34

what did i miss)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 21:37

((Nothing. Michael and Jemma are on the roof.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 21:41

Michael:

"I'm here because I want to protect my mistress and the one I care about." I said simply giving a small shrug as I looked away from her.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 21:42

what about will and 26)
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 21:45

((Still in the hall way I believe.))

Jemma:

“If Sara left? Earlier you said you weren’t going to come with us if we got away.” I said lightly suspicious.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 21:46

"She moved somewhere" i sigh
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 22:02

26:

“Can you try looking for her again?” I asked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 22:04

Michael:

"I trust Will to take care of her. As long as 26 can keep her heart from falling for another boyfriend, they should be fine." I said with another small shrug.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 13 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next