The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 22:09

Jemma:

“I laughed. “I bet you she can’t.” I said shaking my head and rolling my eyes. “And why would you stay?” I asked. I wasn’t just going to let that go.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 22:10

i nod trying
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 22:17

Michael:

"Why?" I asked before closing my eyes and running a hand through my hair. "Fine...I'll tell you..." I said softly with out opening my eyes. "I'm going to stay here because....because...my body is starting to destroy itself."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 22:23

Jemma:

I blinked and rocked back on my heels. I was not expecting that. I took a couple steps toward him. “Are you sure? How do you know? Isn’t there some thing that can be done?” I asked, my tone far more caring that usual. I didn’t even try to block my mind when I felt Will searching for me.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 22:25

"the roof. come on"; i say
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 22:27

Michael:

"I'm sure. I know because I can feel it. Having your own body start to reject you is a unique experience and not one that could be taken as any other way. And that is why I'm staying here, so that if possible they can find a cure. From what I know before I came here and let myself be captured. My DNA is destroying itself slowly. But everytime I switch forms it goes a bit faster. It happens slower in this form because I have more DNA to spare. But with the amount of changing I have done since getting rescued by you all, I don't know how long I have anymore." I said slowly to answer her questions. I kept my eyes focused on the ground after opening them.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 23:13

Jemma:

I took in a slow and steady breath then lost my composure and hugged him closing my eyes before they could water too much. This was why it was best to sick with people who were most like you, you died at the same time...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 23:15

Michael:

Her hug surprised me. I stood there for several moments before hugging her back. I closed my eyes letting out a soft happy sound.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 23:23

Jemma:

I hugged him closer and smoothed my hand absently over his hair.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyTue 19 Jul - 23:35

Michael:

"You are the one I care about." I whispered softly to her. My tail was flicking in happiness and my ears were laid back.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Jul - 0:28

Jemma:

“What?” I asked softly blinking up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Jul - 0:30

Michael:

"I care about you...a lot...more than I ever thought I would care about anyone..." I said softly looking into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyWed 20 Jul - 0:45

Jemma:

“I don’t understand.” I whispered truthfully, ducking my head and pressing my face into his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptyFri 22 Jul - 20:35

Michael:

I held her close and whispered softly. "I think I might have a crush on you...or I'm getting one...I don't really know. I have never felt this before."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptySat 23 Jul - 2:11

Jemma:

My stomach sank. "Michael, I'm not.... I don't.... Hell... You shouldn't think of me like that." I tightened my arms around his neck a little. "I'm not right... I am just not right at all. I can't... I don't know." I mumbled out while avoiding looking him in the eyes. This was so wretchedly confusing. I didn't know what to think. It was pretty clear to me that I cared about him but to what degree?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptySat 23 Jul - 11:56

Michael:

"I know...its funny but in the beginning I liked the challenge. Now I don't know what to think." I admitted softly still hugging her close to me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptySat 23 Jul - 21:35

Jemma:

Hell, hell, hell, I thought continuously. This was a bad thing, even worse if I liked him back. I should not like any one, it was irrational and dangerous. I could not do this, and I wouldn’t be right for Michael. I wouldn’t be right for any one, I already knew that. I pulled back from him, sighed deeply, and said, “I’m sorry.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptySat 23 Jul - 23:09

Michael:

I shrugged. "You should go. I'll go save 26 and Will and get them out of here before I go back down to my cage." I said softly. I reached up and from around my neck removed the collar and tag that 26 had given me. I put it into Jemma's hand before stepping away from her. "Off with you. Before Jade comes back."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptySat 23 Jul - 23:44

Jemma:

I looked down at the collar in my hand, my fingers barely curled around it, trying not to look miserable. He was dying, he wasn’t coming with us. If I have any kind of feelings for him wasn’t it better to let him go now then let them grow? I let my wings out and winced as I snatched a feather out. I stepped forward and put an arm around his neck again kissing his cheek. I tucked the feather on the vest he was wearing then took several steps back until I was at the edge of the roof. I put the collar around my own neck and winked at him as I did so before falling backwards off the roof, catching my self on an uplifting current.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptySat 23 Jul - 23:48

Michael:

I tilted my head in confusion as to what she was doing when she opened up her wings. Didn't she need more room than standing a foot away from me? I was more surprised when she stepped forward and put an arm around my neck. A blush coming to my cheeks when she kissed one of them. I reached up and touched the spot she had kissed and watched her a smile growing on my face as I watched her put on my collar and wink at me before falling back and flying away.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptySun 24 Jul - 2:23

((How about we time skip to later that night or the next morning?))
Back to top Go down
The Dragon Maniac
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
The Dragon Maniac

Male
Number of posts : 50721
Adopted Family: : sometimes i wonder
Job : let's see, Dragon maniac and college work
Credits : 77264
Registration date : 2011-02-14

Character sheet
RPG Name: Dreagorn
Group: Super Sayen
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptySun 24 Jul - 8:46

NAME/ experiment #: Drako, #683557

AGE; 19

GENDER; male

LOOKS: hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 Kaimei10

TYPE OF DNA MIXATION: 80% human, 10% demon, 10% dark dragon

OTHER; keeps parts of his body hidden, and by parts, i mean the extra, except for the long, whip-like tail that split into nine tails near the end
Back to top Go down
The Dragon Maniac
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
The Dragon Maniac

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptySun 24 Jul - 8:55

(((how do i jump in?))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptySun 24 Jul - 9:32

idk, ive been lost)
Back to top Go down
The Dragon Maniac
Roleplay God
Roleplay God
The Dragon Maniac

Male

Character sheet
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 EmptySun 24 Jul - 9:36

((-.-))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 14 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next