The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptySun 24 Jul - 11:39

((That will work. And Will, your guy and 26 have probably escaped and have met up with Jemma. Thats all you have missed, beyond Jemma and Michael telling their feelings.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu 28 Jul - 22:58

((Aright so lets say it is early next morning and 26, Will and Jemma are out of the school. Kay?))

Jemma:

"I don't believe you when you say he just wasn't caught. There is no way the three of us," Sara gestured to me, the sleeping Will, and herself, "Would get caught and he wouldn't." She finished in a whisper. I sighed. I had been planning to go back to the school to get Kai after he had some time to heal and Sara and Will were safe. Hopefully I would be able to get Michael to come with us too...

26:

I watched her. She was all ruffled up having been woken from a dead sleep by my worries. "I'll look for him. I'll find him some how. I promise. Just go back to sleep it is barely even light." She muttered
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyFri 29 Jul - 16:15

Michael:

I laid on the hard bed they had given to me. For volentarily coming back to them, they really didn't seem like they were very hospitable. I pulled the feather out of my shirt pocket and smiled softly at it. I kissed it gently before putting it back into my pocket. I closed my eyes happily the memory of what happened on the roof still feeling fresh in my memory. The happy dream was interupted by a coughing fit. I covered my mouth with my hand and gave one final wet cough. When I pulled my hand away and looked at it, I stared at the blood tiredly.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptySat 30 Jul - 21:33

so Kai is still at the school?)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptySun 31 Jul - 3:14

((Yes. And Michael stayed volentarily.))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptySun 31 Jul - 17:23

thank you for clarifying)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyMon 1 Aug - 15:39

Jemma:

"But I'm worried, Jem." Sara continued. "Go worry some where else. I'm sleeping." I muttered rolling to my stomach and hiding my face from her with my wings.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyMon 1 Aug - 20:20

Michael:

I sighed and wiped the blood on my pants legs and got up. Going to the door I opened it and headed towards where they were keeping Kai. I had a plan on how to get him out, and I had been talking to him about Jem a lot. Trying to learn more about her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyTue 2 Aug - 0:14

Kai:

I bounced a ball off the wall sitting crossed legged on my bed. I had healed reasonably well since I had seen Jemma but not enough for then to let me out with the others. I was more lonely and bored than I had been in a very long time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyTue 2 Aug - 0:20

Michael:

I knocked on Kai's door and opened it. "Hey, you look rather bored there." I commented smiling slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyTue 2 Aug - 0:33

Kai:

I smiled brightly. “Yeah. I’m not used to doing nothing. We were always on the move or doing some thing risky.” I said meaning me and Jemma. “There wasn’t much resting time. Weird just sitting here. Weirder even just sitting here without her.” I said slowly continuing to bounce the ball.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyTue 2 Aug - 0:36

Michael:

I sat on the floor and watched the ball. "Well, as soon as your better I'm getting you out of here so you can go see them." I took out Jemma's feather and played with it absently like I usually did.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyTue 2 Aug - 0:43

Kai:

I watched him play with Jemma’s feather. “They wont be happy that you aren’t going to come. I am surprised you got Jem to leave in the first place.” I said. I felt a little hurt that she left without me but I understood why.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyTue 2 Aug - 0:46

Michael:

"Well it was either leave, or get stuck here with less chance of escaping. And you know why I need to stay." I said taking my eyes off of the feather and looking up at him. I still remembered how shocked he had been when I had first pulled out the feather and played with it. Apparently Jemma didn't give up her feathers to anyone.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyTue 2 Aug - 2:24

Kai:

"I really hate this. I really hate it all." I said quietly trying not to let him see my eyes watering. I brought my wings out even when it hurt just to shade my face from light. If Jemma was here she would find a way to fix it all. But she had left, which meant some things couldn't be fixed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyTue 2 Aug - 18:47

Michael:

I got up and sat down next to him. "It will be ok Kai." I said softly rubbing his back. "I doubt there is anythin in the world that will stop your sister from coming to get you. But before then we need to get you better so she can get you out of here."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 0:06

Kai:

I dabbed my face win my sleeve and sighed. "Yeah," I said with a little shrug and rolled my shoulders and wings. "Not too bad after three shots to the chest, huh?" I said smiling slightly and pulled my wings back in, covering a wince.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 0:16

Michael:

"I am certainly impressed. And your doing a lot better than when I first saw you here." I said smiling gently at him. I was hoping to cheer him up and make him smile fully. Something I had been trying everyday.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 0:25

Kai:

"They thought I would die. I heard them saying 'just leave him there, he's a goner after that fall'. They were wrong though. I guess maybe I wouldn't have survived without the surgery. I would have died if they left me there. But I am a quick healer. So are Jemma and Sara." I said. I was usually quiet around people other than Jemma. But Michael was nice and easy to talk to. And I wasn't afraid he was going to jam a needle in my arm. "Jemma once had her wing snapped all the way. We didn't think she would fly again but she was gliding off roof tops in ten days and taking off from the ground three days after that. I was never the one to get hurt though."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 0:35

Michael:

I smiled and nodded. "I'm more accident prone than anything else. Most of the scars I have are self inflicted, from either ticking off the wrong people, or physically hurting myself." He didn't have to know about the time I had tried killing myself, I still had the scars on my arm from that endeavor. It was actually meeting 26 that had changed my outlook on life.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 0:46

Kai:

I smiled. "You're exactly like Jemma. Her injures are mostly caused by her ticking off the wrong people." I sighed then and looked up at the light fixtures in the room. "I'm talking too much about her, aren't I? I am not used to being with out her, I said that though didn't I? Sorry. I looked back at the feather in his hand. "I wonder where they are now?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 1:00

Michael:

"I like learning more about Jemma, and yes you did say that before but I don't mind. Your helping me keep my sanity just by talking." I smiled happily at him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 1:24

Kai:

“Hmm.” I looked down at the floor then at the ceiling again. “You really care about her don’t you? You hold her feather a lot and I don’t even think you know you’re doing it.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 19:53

Michael:

I blinked and looked down at the feather in my hand. When had I pulled this out? I looked up at Kai shyly and nodded. "I do."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 20:45

Kai:

“I thought so.” I said with a small smile before it disappeared. “That is kind of a problem though..”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 15 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 15 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 27 ... 40  Next