The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 20:46

Michael:

I tilted my head my ears twitching curiously "Huh? How so?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 20:53

Kai:

“Well,” I shrugged. “I guess It’s because of Adam.” I said slowly glancing up at him then around the room, my eyes settling on the feather again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 20:58

Michael:

I tilted my head to the other side. "Who now? Another boy friend of 26's?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 21:04

Kai:

I laughed then covered by saying, “That isn’t fair. My sister really isn’t that bad. As far as I know there was only Will and that other guy. No Sara had nothing to do with Adam. We were both young whenever he was here. It is kind of a complicated story and I only know what I remember and the precious little Jemma told me.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 21:08

Michael:

"Ok, you are being cruel." I complained softly my ears laying back. "Your messing with my curiosity on purpose aren't you!"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 21:51

Kai:

“Sorry. Not intentional. Adam and Jemma were a pair, I guess. Like opposites, you know. They were designed that way. Like soul mates? I am describing this badly....” I frowned trying to think of what I was saying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 22:15

Michael:

My ears twitched and I didn't show any emotion. Ah, I really wasn't sure how I felt, but I didn't know what emotion would show.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 23:13

Kai:

“I don’t know what they would be called. They were still young though, so, you know... Any way. The white coats tried to perfect them as they always do. A lot of things went wrong that I don’t know much about. Jemma didn’t used to be the fighter. She was kind, and sweet, innocent, and really beautiful. I am not saying she isn’t pretty now just the way she used to be was all one piece...” I frowned again. The things in my memory just weren’t coming out as well with words. “Any way. They messed with them enough to the point where Jemma was a completely different person than she was. And so was Adam. He wasn’t as screwed up as Jemma was. He didn’t like the way she was and she tried changing his mind about her with her power. It went badly. He wouldn’t trust her and she resented him. And then Adam got away. He left her here. You can imagine the way she handled that. The whole thing changed her into the person she is now. I am sure she has told you she doesn’t need anyone? She really believes that. And she doesn’t trust easily. And she hates it when people change, like Sara, for example, she doesn’t like how different she is.”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyThu 4 Aug - 23:21

Michael:

I nodded and the motion caused me to start coughing again. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand, and once the coughing fit subsided I removed my hand shakily staring at the blood on my hand tiredly. "Well, she won't have to worry about me changing much more....I'll only make one last transformation, and that is from living to dead."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 5 Aug - 19:38

Kai:

The blood on his hand, and his words, startled me. "There has to be some thing that can be done. There has to be." I said anxiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 5 Aug - 20:33

Michael:

I wiped away the blood on my pants and shrugged. "Well, if you can stop my DNA from destroying itself and ripping apart, then yes something can be done." I said joking lightly, making an attempt at a smile.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 5 Aug - 23:46

Kai:

I frowned watching him. “I cant do that, but if I could I would do it in a heart beat. What bout Will’s power? Can’t he heal? Would that work?” I asked hopefully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptyFri 5 Aug - 23:48

Michael:

"I have no idea how it heals in the first place, but unless he can continually fix me, this will just happen again. The more times I switch forms the faster it goes. I stabilize a bit when I stay in one form, but it still happens." I said sighing softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptySat 6 Aug - 0:28

Kai

“Than you just can’t change any more. You have to stay in this form.” I said then asked quietly, “How much longer do you think you have?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptySat 6 Aug - 0:29

Michael:

I shrugged. "Just because I get to feel the pain of having my body destroy itself, doesn't mean I get to know when it will just give out on me."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptySat 6 Aug - 0:42

I winced at that, still frowning. I felt sick in the stomach. I didn’t want him to die. I liked him a lot, and it would hurt the girls too much.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptySat 6 Aug - 0:45

Michael:

"I...I know away to preserve my life a bit longer but...its an addicting substance...not one I want to use..." I said slowly, hesitant to bring it up.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptySat 6 Aug - 0:54

Kai:

“Is it better than.. you know. What does it do that you don’t like?” I asked tilting my head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptySat 6 Aug - 0:58

Michael:

"Its debatable. It has side effects, in addition to getting me addicted to it." I said rubbing the back of my neck.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptySat 6 Aug - 1:03

Kai:

“Well can’t you use it until.... What are the side effects?” I asked. I didn’t see how this was a bad thing yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptySat 6 Aug - 1:04

Michael:

"High grade fever, a constant headache, memory loss, weakening of muscles, coughing up blood, dizziness, and hallucinations." I said counting off on my fingers.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptySat 6 Aug - 1:24

Kai:

“Oh,” My shoulders slumped. This whole thing seemed helpless. I kept coming back to the thought that Jemma would be able to do some thing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptySat 6 Aug - 1:38

Michael:

"It would extend my life though for a while. I'm not sure if that while is a few weeks longer than I have, or a year." I said my tail flicking tiredly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptySat 6 Aug - 2:15

Kai:

“Is it worth it? We could all find some place quiet and stay with you for as long as you have.” I said softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 EmptySat 6 Aug - 2:23

Michael:

"I would rather not worry 26, and I could care less if it bothers Will." I said softly back to him. "Besides, who knows how long I have. I might actually have a year, I don't think you all would be willing to stay cooped up in one place that long. Nor would people let us, before someone shoots at ones of us."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 16 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next