The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 1:41

Michael

That feels amazing.." i whispered closing my eyes happily. My ears twitched happily at the coolness.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 2:27

Jemma:

I smiled softly moving so I was sitting behing him and holding the cloth still to his head. I put my other hand on his shoulder again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 11:48

Michael

In my crazy insane feverish znd painful state a question slipped out of me. "Do you have any feelings for me? Or do you still care about him?" I was refering to the guy that had been made for her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 13:01

Jemma:

I blinked in surprise. "What do you mean 'care about him'?" I asked calmly ignoring the first question. I had a yucky suspicion I knew what he was talking about, but I didn't see how he could know...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 13:39

Michael

"Kai was telling me about some guy. And you didnt answer the first question." I explained tilting my head back to look up at her.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 16:23

i was just asking because ive been lost in this fora while now...)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 17:56

Jemma: 

I looked away from him and let the wash cloth fall as I pulled my hands away and knotted them in my lap.  "I don't care for Adam.  I- Michael I can't care for any one like that." I said calmly but my nails were digging into my hands in my lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 18:14

Michael

I sat up, pushing away the pain. In a moment of clarity i said softly "you have always been a horrible liar to me. Its alright what you feel or dont feel. I never judge anyone." My eyes were clear as i looked at her but were slowly getting glassy and unfocused.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 20:04

Jemma:

I looked at my hands.  "I am not lying. Im not.  That's the truth." I said getting to my feet.  "I like you, I do, but I can't like that, I won't ever and it is no use ever having feelings for me because I will only hurt you." I said in a rush, fists clenched.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 1:23

Michael

I blinked in confusion my fevered mind not understanding. "But...the rooftop...." i trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 1:28

Jemma:

I looked at him trying to keep every thing calm.  "I've had a lot of time to think about it.  Nothing can happen.  The roof top was a mistake." I said sharply, my heart beating painfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 2:17

Michael

My ears drooped and my face fell. "Maybe i shouldnt have been found then..." i whispered.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 13:48

Jemma:

His words were like daggers sliding into my heart.  "Don't say that.  I'm glad we found you." I said as controlled as possible. "Kai and Sara will be happy to have you back."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 14:08

Michael

I hung my head my fevered brain only focused on her reactiln to it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 14:14

Jemma:

I took I a breath and went over to him wrapping my arms around his shoulders even though I knew I shouldn't.  "I'm so sorry." I said quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 20:14

Michael

I blinked in surprise her cool skin against my feverish skin. "For what" i asked my mind still sluggish from the fever.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 23:22

Jemma:

I sighed.  "For being a horrible person and not being able to care about you the was I should, the way I want to."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 23:40

Michael

"Im confused...so you do care about me but you cant care about me?" I asked pulling back a bit to look into her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyWed 28 Dec - 23:44

Jemma:

"I can't care about you.  I am bound to one person wether I love them or not." I said bitterly, looking away from him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 0:17

Michael

I nodded and then groaned going limp in her arms. My pulse was racing and i knew i needed one of the shots now. My dna felt like it was on fire.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 1:50

Jemma

"Michael?!" I asked my heartbeat spiking.  "Oh Sara hurry." I muttered grabbing the cloth and pressing it to his head again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 1:58

Michael

I was bound in my head with a nightmare and i coughed up blood on jemma. I was slipping and was struggling to hang onto life.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 13:24

Jemma 

I had his head in my lap, smoothing my fingers through his hair, and wiping the blood away when he coughed.  There was nothing else I could do.  It was only when I sniffled that I realized tears were streaming down my cheeks.  Every minute that ticked by seemed agonizingly timeless.  Finally there was a thump on the balcony and Sara came in.  "Where we're you?!  Give me the bag!" I snatched the bag away when she was close enough and just about ripped it open.  I gave him the shot in the arm trying to see through the tears in my eyes.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 17:38

I was in the doorway watching
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 20:26

Michael:

A great shuddering gasp went through me and then my breathing deepened as I slipped off into sleep. My wounds were still there but the painful burning feeling that had been all over my body had gone away.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 28 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 28 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 34 ... 40  Next