The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 21:23

Kai:

I landed just behind Will and watched Jemma getting to her feet wiping the tears from her face.  Sara sighed in relief and got a pillow from the couch to prop Michaels head on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 21:25

Michael:

I slept on unaware of anything going on around me. I didn't even notice the storm that was beginning to brew up outside.

((Time for Kai to get a girlfriend >=P))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 21:28

i walk over next to 26 and lace my fingers with hers, watching Jemma and Michael
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 21:57

Oh but he is so young....))

Jemma I looked down at Michael for a moment then removed myself from the room.  "Jem?" I heard Kai's voice trough the door I just shut.

26:

I sighed looking away from Michael and up at Will when he squeezed my hand and squeezed back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 22:02

((He is fourteen...))

Michael:

i continued to sleep but twitched a bit as the sound of thunder came from outside.

Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyThu 29 Dec - 22:04

i kiss her forehead gently and squeeze her hand gently
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 0:06

I half smiled but looked back down at Michael worriedly. 

Jemma:  

Kai knocked on the door again but I was too busy pealing off my sweater so I was in only my tank top the pushed the window open.

((but still...))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 0:10

((You'll like her I promise.))

Michael:

I dreamed of Jemma, my head swimming with everything she had said to me.

???

I let out a scream as a bolt of lightning hit the small of my back. I changed forms and fell out of the sky like a rock.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 0:36

((alright is Jemma finds her?))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 0:39

((Yep. I'll make a bio later. You'll just find a pure white kitten with a black scorch mark on its back. No wings or anything else....yet.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 0:42

Jemma:

I took off out of the window having to fight agains the wind and rain to get higher in the air.  Lightning flashed and a distant scream momentarily pierced through the rain.  I banked and fluttered to the ground looking around.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 1:01

???:

I could barely move, and my brain was all fuzzy. Nothing seemed to be doing as it was told at all.

Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 1:13

Jemma 

I stommped around in the wet leaves and the pouring rain for a few minutes before spotting a little white smudge on the ground.  I went over and knelt by it.  When I saw it was some kind of animal I extended my wing to keep the rain off it and pulled it into my lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 1:15

???:

I felt myself move and a wave of dizzyness washed over me and i let out a meow of protest.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 1:41

Jemma:

"it's alright, you're okay sweetie." I said softly handling her tenderly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 1:48

???:

I struggled a bit in her arms, but my wound hitting her brought out a mewl of pain and so I froze before going limp in her arms.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 1:58

Jemma:

"It's okay little thing, I've got you." I said softly putting my hand on her face and causing her to be confused and forget about pain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 2:02

???:

Everything changed and suddenly I was just really dizzy but no longer in pain.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 2:21

Jemma:

"Jemma?" I heard Kai call from above. "Down here!" I yelled looking up.  He landed softly.  "What are you doing on he ground?" he asked.  "I found a cat."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 2:24

???:

A new scent came and I struggled trying to reach it. It was a comforting scent and one that I wanted to get closer too.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 2:36

Jemma:

Kai snorted and dropped to his knees next to me.  "It's a kitten Jem, it looks like she was struck." "pretty hardy kitten then to still be alive."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 2:37

???:

I managed to struggle out of the arms of the one who held me and made it to the source of the comforting scent. I buried my face into the smell and let out a soft mewl.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 2:51

Kai:

I smiled letting out my wings to block the rain like Jemma and hugging the kitten gently to me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 2:58

???

I shivered a bit before falling asleep and going limp.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 EmptyFri 30 Dec - 10:37

"you alright?" i ask 26
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 29 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 29 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next