The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46483
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 2 Jan - 0:14

26:

I nodded biting my lip a little. The door opened again and in walked a sopping wet Jemma and Kai. "Look what we found." My brother said coming over to me to show me a kitten. "Has he woken up at all?" Jemma asked dropping to her knees next to Michael.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 2 Jan - 0:17

Michael

My eyes sloely opened up at jemmas voice. I blinked to clear my vision before i focused on jemmas face. "What happened..."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 2 Jan - 0:26

Jemma:

I let out a breath and smiled softly moving my hair out of my face so I wouldn't drip water on him. "You passed out and I gave you the injection."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 2 Jan - 0:34

Michael

I closed my eyes and groaned. "I didnt do anything stuipid right?" I asked opening my eyes and returning her soft smile.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 2 Jan - 0:42

Jemma:

"Depends on your definition of stupid. Though if you did then I am pretty sure I did too." I said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 2 Jan - 0:52

Michael

"Said something i shouldnt have or done something that i shouldnt have." I said smiling a bit more just for her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 2 Jan - 0:55

Jemma:

I just shrugged. "Do you want me to get you any thing? Water or some thing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 2 Jan - 1:33

I sat up and my lips brushed her chin on accident. I was still a bit out of it so i didnt notice. I looked down atmyself and blinked. "Am i supposed to only be wearing shorts?"
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 2 Jan - 11:51

probably not." i say and laugh a bit
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 2 Jan - 19:14

26:

I grinned and Jemma smirked. "If that bothers you, do some thing about it." She said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 2 Jan - 19:34

"Im ok with it. Just wondering is all." I said absently. I turned my head to look at jemma very much awarechow close she was. "Its late so are we all just goin to stand here looking at me or can we go to bed?"

???

I was still passed out limp in the guys arms but i felt safe.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 2 Jan - 22:55

Jemma:

"I'm not going to sleep but if you're tired there is a bedroom right through there." I said pointing to a hallway as I got to my feet. "Kai, go wrap that thing in a towel, she's probably freezing to death." I said then gave a flat look to Will and Sara. "You two clear away or do some thing useful." I put my hands on my hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 2 Jan - 23:00

I nodded and went towards tr bedroom. I opened the door and closed it behind me. It took my eyes a moment to adjust to the lightand i blinked when i realized this was jemmas room. I shrugged it off and curled up on her bed.

((I need morning for kais little pet to particpate.))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 2 Jan - 23:04

Kai:

I went into the bathroom to grab a towel then gently wrapped the kitten in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyMon 2 Jan - 23:17

???

I let out a soft mew and shivered a bit but began to relax.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 1:29

Kai:

I smoothed the corner of the towel over her face slowly drying her fur.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 1:33

???

I opened up my eyes and looked around tiredly. Looking up at thevone who held me i mewed softly and i felt something inside me click. Like i had found my home.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 2:08

Kai:

I smiled softly at the kitten then jumped slightly when I deadly quiet voice startled me.  "Why did you tell Michael about Adam?  How is that any of your business?" I looked up at Jemma.  "I thought he should know, he really likes you, you know."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 2:12

((Speaking of adam and people being made for each other. The littleckitten just found thevone she was made for =P))

???

My ears went flat at the anger in the girls voice. I did my best to hide in the arms and towel of the guy.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 2:29

((Like literally?))

Kai:

"Yes I can see that for myself thanks.  That doesn't mean you need to go off spouting stuff about my past." she said furiously.  I shrugged and tucked the kitten in the towel a little more.  
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 2:32

((You gave me the idea. She was made to be kais. Mainly so they could keep tabs on the group =P they had a lot of time to come up with this while he was injured at the school.))

I looked up at the guy and felt myself relax again. The girl who was yelling was scary but the guy made me feel safe.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75320
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 6:21

"Well, im tired. Gonna check in for the night." i give 26 a quick hug andd akiss 'Night." tell her and the everyone else, heading to my room
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 13:36

((I like it ^.^))

Jemma:

I stared at Kai, fuming. I was almost never mad at him but when I was coming to talk to him never helped, it only ticked me off more, he was just to calm. "What's going on?" Sara asked coming up behind me. I took in a deep breath. "Nothing. You two go to bed."

Kai:

I watched Jemma leave then got to my feet holding the kitten in my arms and shrugging again at Sara. "Night." I said giving her a hug before going to my room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 13:43

((Timeskip to morning?))

Katrina:

I curled up in a ball against the guys chest when we entered what i assumed was his room.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 15:45

((Mmhmm.))

Jemma:

I shuffled around the kitchen sipping my coffee and trying to find the cereal Kai had yesterday. Sara came in yawning and rubbing her eyes. "Morning." She mumbled at I reached up to look in one of the cabinets. I turned around and she was poring herself a bow of cereal. "Where did you get that?" "It was in the fridge." She mumbled shuffling onto the living room. I got a bowl and followed her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next