The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 15:49

Kat

I woke up and looked around blearily before sitting up. The guy was still asleep so i looked around the room. Eyeing something in the closet i went over to it. The strings on the sweatshirt caught my eye and i jumpec up at them and only succeeded in bringing down the dntire sweatshirt on me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 16:07

Kai:

The combination of a weird dream and the soft noise of something falling startled me out of a deep sleep and I sat up wings immediately snapping out. One wing hit a ceramic lamp knocking it to the floor where it shattered.

Jemma:

I sat on the floor leaning against the couch where Sara was sitting. She jumped when we heard the crash from the other room and sloshed cold milk down my shoulder. I shot to my feet, my own bowl clattering to the ground, and gave a sharp squeal of disgust.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyTue 3 Jan - 17:12

Kat

I made it out of the sweatshirt and started dragging it over to the bed. Once there i pounced on ths strings and got tangled up in the sweayshirt.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 0:10

Kai:

I blinked into the half darkness. My sister appeared at the door. "What did you do?" She asked then saw the kitten on the grown and knelt down. "Aw, I hardly saw her last night." She said adoringly. "Come here sweetheart."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 0:14

Kat:

I blinked up at the voice and laid my ears back for a moment before sniffing at her scent.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 0:25

26:

I held my hand out to her smiling encouragingly wanting badly top pet her. I head Kai flop back into the pillows.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 0:38

Kat:

I looked up towards the pillows and then I scrambled up to where Kai was and pressed my face against his side to breath in his scent before sitting down and looking at the girl, waiting to be petted.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 1:37

26:

I crawled up onto the bed and sat next to my little brother holding my hand out to the kitten again, lightly touching her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 1:39

I rubbed my head against her hand but i stayed so i was touching the guy.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 2:11

26:

I smiled and rubbed her ears gently leaning on Kai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 2:14

Kat

I wasnt to happy with her leaning on him but i could do little to protest about it.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 6:30

I walked out of the room and stretch a bit and headed over to 26, sittign in a chair next to where her the kitten and kai were sitting
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 17:18

26:

"Good morning." I said smiling at Will. "Shhh." Kai mumbled pulling a pillow over his head.

Jemma:

I wrapped a towel around myself after I got out of the shower and dashed to my room opening the door as quietly as possible so as not to wake Michael up. I tip toed over to the dresser and sifted through it trying to find the outfit I wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 17:53

Kat

I moved and went up to kais face and laid down on top of the pillow.

Michael

I fought out of the nightmare and sat up with a gasp my eyes loking around the room wildly as i panted.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 18:10

Kai:

I groaned nudging Sara off the bed and pulling the pillow aside to look at the kitten with sleepy eyes.

Jemma:

I looked at Michael, pulling the towel tighter to make sure nothing was showing. "Sorry." I muttered finally grabbing the clothes I wanted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 18:18

I blinked at jemma and it took me a moment to have my eyes focus. Once they did a blush stained y cheeks and i looked down shyly. I had seen her withoit a shirt before but not in only a towel...

Kat

I purred up at the guy and batted at his nose.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 18:32

Kai:

I sighed and sat up slowly patting her head softly. Sara ruffled my hair and kissed my forehead. "It's morning, incase you haven't noticed." She said. I yawned.

Jemma:

I grinned and laughed softly. "Morning, sunshine." I said playfully.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 18:39

Michael

I looked up at her and focused on her face. "Morning. Thank you fr letting me use your room."

Kat

I rubbed my head agaimst his hand before hopping off te bed to pounce the strings again.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 21:09

how did everyone sleep?"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 23:27

Jemma:

I shrugged.  "Don't look. I'm changing." I warned him before turning around letting the towel drop to my waist as I put my bra and top on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 23:42

I closed my eyes and put my head so that i would be looking at my lap if my eyes were open. But even as i looked away my ears twitched to show my curiosity.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 23:55

Jemma:

"Kay, I'm dressed now." I said sitting on the edge of the bed.  "How are you feeling today?" 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyWed 4 Jan - 23:58

I opened my eyes and looked up at her. "Sore but better." I admitted. I traced her facial features with my eyes before looking into hers.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyThu 5 Jan - 0:41

Jemma:

"That's good. You scared me last night." I admitted looking down at my lap.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 EmptyThu 5 Jan - 0:52

Michael:

I bit my lip and my ears laid back a bit. "Sorry..." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 31 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 31 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 35 ... 40  Next