The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyThu 5 Jan - 1:01

Jemma:

"It's not really your fault." I said quietly. "It's just... Well I'm glad you're doing better now." I said and stood up abruptly. "I'm going to make breakfast, Sara ruined mine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyThu 5 Jan - 1:04

Michael:

I got up and grabbed her hand to stop her. "Wait...." I said softly, not wanting her to go.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyThu 5 Jan - 3:00

26:

I shrugged.  "Just fine." I said while watching the kitten.  "I would have slept better if this sister of mine hadn't come barging in and made it impossible to sleep." Kai said moodily.

Jemma:

Part of me was yelling that I should shrug him off and leave as quickly as possible but the greater part of me stayed.  "What?" I asked casually as I slowly faced him, my heart wigging out in painful spasms.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyThu 5 Jan - 6:24

u laugh a bit, "lock the door then, genius"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyThu 5 Jan - 12:11

Michael

I leaned forward and kissed her cheek gently before pulling back and smiling shyly. "That is for the one on the rooftop." I said softly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyThu 5 Jan - 15:26

Kai:

"That wouldn't keep the girls out for even a minute." I said knowingly, Sara just smiled angelically at me.

Jemma:

I closed my eyes when he kissed my cheek then took deep breath.  "I have to go." I said quickly pulling away and hurting out of the room.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyThu 5 Jan - 15:33

Michael

My ears twitched uncertainly as i sat down on the bed. I wasnt sure if i had done the right thing or not. Either way it was done.

Kat

I got tangled up in the sweatshirt and i meowedloudly hoping to get him to come save me.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyThu 5 Jan - 16:47

Kai:

I slid off the bed and picked the kitten up out of the sweatshirt.  "breakfast in ten minutes." Jemma said at the door.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyThu 5 Jan - 16:54

Kat

I meowed up at him happily. I felt safe with him and his scent was intoxicating for me.

((Kai should put on a hoodie =D ))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyThu 5 Jan - 17:41

Kai:

I set the kitten on the bed and my sister immediately picked her up.  "Are you going to name her?" she asked stroking the kittens back.  I shrugged pulling on pants and the sweatshirt.    
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyThu 5 Jan - 17:45

Katrina

I purred at the petting i was getting and kept an eye on him.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 0:58

Kai:

I shuffled out of the room heading toward the kitchen. Jemma hugged me when I walked in. "You wanna pour juice?" She asked pushing the jug into my hands. "I'll help." Sara said setting the kitten down on the tile floor and pulling out glasses.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 1:16

Kat:

I climbed out of his arms and onto his shoulder before slipping inside of his hood. I sat down and had my front paws resting on his shoulder as I looked out.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 1:21

Jemma:

I smiled seeing the kitten on Kai's shoulder. "I think you've got a new best friend. What are you going to call her?" I asked offering my hand out to the kitten with a bit of butter on the tips of my fingers.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 6:22

o opened my eyes, ugh fell asleep on the chair, i stand up and head tot eh kitchen
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 11:01

I tilted my head at her fingers sniffing at tem before licking them happily.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 18:27

Jemma:

I laughed petting her with my other hand before washing them and going back to making scrambled eggs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 18:45

I turned my head and licked the guys neck before nuzzling it and purring.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 18:55

Kai:

I smiled reaching a hand back to scratch her ears as I set the table.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 18:58

I purred contentedly as i stretched.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 19:18

26:

"Sara, go see if Michael wants to come eat with us or would rather rest some more." Jemma said using her usual blunt tone with me. I frowned at her back before darting off to get Michael. I knocked on the door softly. "Are you sleeping?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 19:23

I looked up at 26 in surprise. "Yeah. Just thinking." I said getting out of bed and stretching.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 19:29

26:

"You look troubled." I said leaning against the door frame.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 19:32

I shrugged. "Unsure of what to do really." I admitted before taking a breath and spilling everything to her.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 19:45

26:

I blinked in a surprise once he was done. "Oh my." I said still trying to process it all. "Well I don't know what to tell you. All I can say is it sucks to be you if you're falling for Jemma, she's heartless."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 32 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next