The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptySat 6 Aug - 2:30

Kai:

“Sara and Will wouldn’t have to know. And maybe we wouldn’t stay in the same place, but you need to stay with us.” I told him. “Wouldn’t that be better? Being with people who care about you beyond the way you react to different tests?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptySat 6 Aug - 2:31

Michael:

"Of course...but...I don't want to be a burden..." I said softly closing my eyes and flopping back on his bed.

((I'm really sleepy, so I'm heading to bed. Night Kayla!))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptySat 6 Aug - 2:49

Kai:

“You wouldn’t be a burden. You’re our friend. I know Sara and Jemma would say the same thing. Think about it. And whenever Jemma comes back, I am going to tell her about this plan. It will be between you and her then. Who do you really think would win?” I said smiling at him.

((Sweet dreams, Tyrial.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptySat 6 Aug - 12:11

Michael:

I winced at that. "Thats not fair..." I complained, but giving in. Jemma would drag me out of here even if she had to knock me unconscious to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptySat 6 Aug - 14:14

Kai:

"I've given up playing fair, it just doesn't work when the person your up against it Jemma. Learning that has helped me out in a lot of situations." I tilted my head watching him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptySat 6 Aug - 14:48

Michael:

I chuckled weakly and nodded before looking at him. "So have you practiced with your wings at all?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptySat 6 Aug - 23:07

Kai:

I let my wings out again and looked up at them. "No. I am sure I could fly just fine. It would be a little painful to flap but nothing I couldn't handle. The problem is my lings since the bullets punctured through. Right now I can breathe shallowly but it the air I have to take deep breaths. That would be screaming agony. By tomorrow I should be healed enough though." I explained.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptySat 6 Aug - 23:38

Michael:

I nodded. "Alright, then I'll get you out of here tomorrow." I paused as something occurred to me. "Could you remove your shirt and turn around please?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 21:44

Kai:

I looked at him sideways for a long moment before turning around and pulling my shirt off. I tucked my wings in tightly unsure of what I was supposed to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 21:52

Michael:

I inspected his shoulders, looking for the chip. If 26, Jemma, and Will had it, I assumed Kai had it. Now I just had to find it.

((Does he have one?))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 22:11

((Yeah, lets say it‘s under his wing.))

Kai:

One wing twitched involuntarily. “What are you looking for?” I asked quietly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 22:14

Michael:

I started to look lower and I smiled a bit when I found it. "This." I said tracing it with my finger. "Before we leave, I have to cut this out, but it will be the day your ready to leave."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 22:41

Kai:

I looked over his shoulder. “Cut what out? What is it?” I asked anxiously.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptyMon 8 Aug - 23:00

Michael:

"A small chip. Which basically makes it so you can't fly." I explained tilting my head a bit as I looked at the chip. I nodded and pulled away. "Alright, you can put your shirt back on, I know where it is now."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptyTue 9 Aug - 0:38

Kai:

I pulled my shirt on quickly and turned to look t him. “I can’t fly? I am unable to fly because a chip is in me? That isn’t possible. Of course I can.” I said calmly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptyTue 9 Aug - 0:39

Michael:

I raised an eyebrow. "Care to make a bet on that?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptyTue 9 Aug - 0:50

Kai:

I studied him for a long moment. “The others couldn’t fly, I take it. Why? That isn’t possible.” I said slowly, uncertain.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptyTue 9 Aug - 1:04

Michael:

"Neither is a lot of things, and yet...so it has happened." I said absently with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptyThu 11 Aug - 20:53

Kai:

My shoulders slumped. “Yeah I guess.” I said glumly. “You had to take a chip out of the girls too?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptyThu 11 Aug - 21:05

Michael:

I nodded. "If you can fly you have a chip. I don't have one for that reason." I explained.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptySun 14 Aug - 1:11

Kai:

“Take it out now.” I said quietly after a moment of thinking. “Please.” I added.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptySun 14 Aug - 12:32

Michael:

I chewed on my lip slowly before shaking my head sadly. "No...I'm sorry." I said not looking at him for a moment before letting out a slow breath and looking up at him. "I don't know if the chips have a sensor to tell that it has left the body, so I can't....not until we can leave."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptySun 14 Aug - 18:42

Kai:

I extended my wings and beat them once before wincing. It still hurt just to do that. “How are you going to get out?” I asked the rest of us could fly out but he was stuck on the ground. Unless he was in fox form but that made it worse for him and I wasn’t going to suggest it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptyMon 15 Aug - 17:09

Jemma:

"I don't believe you when you say he just wasn't caught. There is no way the three of us," Sara gestured to me, the sleeping Will, and herself, "Would get caught and he wouldn't." She finished in a whisper. I sighed. I had been planning to go back to the school to get Kai after he had some time to heal and Sara and Will were safe. Hopefully I would be able to get Michael to come with us too...

26:

I watched her. She was all ruffled up having been woken from a dead sleep by my worries. "I'll look for him. I'll find him some how. I promise. Just go back to sleep it is barely even light." She muttered

Jemma:

"But I'm worried, Jem." Sara continued. "Go worry some where else. I'm sleeping." I muttered rolling to my stomach and hiding my face from her with my wings.

((This was a couple different posts))
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 EmptyMon 15 Aug - 18:23

oh. i saw the 1st one)

i look at 26 and frown a bit i take her hand "hey it will be ok. i promise"
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 17 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next