The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 19:50

I laughed mirthlessly. "Welcome to my world...." i said but part of me didnt believe her. What about the feather and the kiss on the ceek on the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 20:03

26:

I frowned chewing on my lip before going over and hugging him. "I'm sorry Michael, I wish I could help."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 20:06

I hugged her back. "So did you come in here for a reason or to just see if i was awake?" I asked to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 20:17

26:

"We're having breakfast. Jemma sent me to get you." I said with a little shrug, stepping back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 20:25

I nodded and gestured for her to lead the way.

((Gasp sara didnt even notice thatche was shirtless and how close he was? Im so proud!))
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 20:42

((Hahaha I forgot, otherwise she most certainly would have =P))

26:

I sat next to Will once we got to the table. "Thanks Jemma," I mumbled poking a bit of over cooked egg with my fork. I caught sight of Kai handing the kitten a bit over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 20:47

Kat

I nibbled at the piece of food he offered me. My teeth grazed his fingers but i took extra care not to bite his fingers.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 21:01

Kai:

I smiled catching the disapproving look Jemma gave me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 21:08

Kat

I meowed at the one who was glaring at him. But the meow ended up turning into a wide yawn.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 21:20

Kai:

I smiled and scratched behind her ears again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 21:22

I began to purr at the scratching.

Michael

I entered the kitchen and gotmyself some food before sitting down.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 21:37

Jemma:

I finished eating just after Michael came in and hopped up to take my plate to the sink.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 21:38

I glanced at jemma then focused on eating my food.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 21:39

i get some food
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 21:57

Kai:

"I'm going out." Jemma said. My gaze flicked up to her. "I'll go with you." I said scooting my chair back but she cut me off, "No, Kai that's fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 21:59

Kat

I blinked when the petting stopped.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 22:15

Kai:

I frowned watching her leave but didn't follow. Once I was done eating I got up and took my plate to the counter setting the kitten next to it to see if she wanted to lick it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 22:47

I licked his plate a bit before yawning up at him again.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 22:52

Kai:

I scooped her back up then walked over to my sister taping her shoulder as I went into the living room. When I got to the coffee table Sara was already there setting up the chess board. I grinned.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 22:55

I looked at the chess board curiously as he sat down. I jumped onto the coffee table and inspected the pieces curiously.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 23:08

26:

"No cheating this time." I told him sitting cross-legged. "I never cheat." He said sounding offended but was grinning at me. Both of us were hopeless at this game and had no prayer unless we cheated, which we did.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 23:33

I watched the game before i batted at kais hand as he was about to move and pushed a different piece instead.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 23:35

Kai:

"That's cheating!" Sara burst out with a laugh. I grinned and kissed the kiittens head, "Good kitty." I said softly petting her back.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptyFri 6 Jan - 23:50

I purred and began to move the pieces against sara.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 EmptySat 7 Jan - 0:23

Kai:

Sara giggled watching her and I grinned.  Sara started moving the peeves to quick for her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 33 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 33 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 36 ... 40  Next