The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 17:29

Michael:

I winked at Jade and hopped off the roof into the courtyard where the others were. I was excited to see Jemma but I kept myself calm, barely so.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 17:41

Kai:

I looked up when I saw Michael coming up. I turned Jemma around so she was facing him. "Right in front of you." I told her. "Well I guess she wont have to fly out. She can go the same way Michael does." I said. "She'll be able to fly just fine. And why can't Michael just turn into a fox? We can carry him out." Sara said frowning slightly at me. I looked back at her blankly, there was no way I was going to be the one to tell her about Michael's condition.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 18:05

Michael:

I smiled at Jemma, but my smile faded a bit as I saw the blank look on her face. I walked up to Jemma and tilting my head I took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze before relaxing my hand so if she wanted to let go my hand would just fall out of hers. I wanted to hug her, but now wasn't exactly the time for it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 18:54

Jemma:

I Squeezed his hand lightly then pulled away. "Fine then. I wont fly. I'll get out with Michael." I said sullenly spinning around to Kai and Sara. "Any ideas?"

26:

"Why can't He turn back into a fox and you try and see if you can fly?" I suggested still frowning. "We can help you land, and we wont have to go far..." Jemma's scowl was back. "It hurts Michael to change forum, Sara, you know that. You can't tell him what to do." She said crossing her arms again. "He's going to stay like this, and we are going to walk out of here. I don't even know if I can fly, I could crash or some thing." "But you were just saying-" "Sara, stop trying to control things." I stared at her after the said that, appalled. Was that not what she was doing. I crossed my arms as well. "What is it you want to do Michael?" I asked through gritted teeth turning away from Jemma.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 20:05

Michael:

I flinched slightly at her tone and held up my hands. "Hey, I'm staying out of this one. Besides if its really necessary I can take a shot and then change forms." I said glancing at Kai then at Jemma and 26.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 21:57

26:

"See, Jemma? He's fine with it." I said venomously. "No he isn't! He doesn't want to change, it hurts him! Grow up and stop thinking about only yourself." Her voice was rising higher as she went. "I'm the one asking him what he wants! You say I'm thinking of my self? What's going to happen when you get both of you caught because you're blind as a rock?!" I demanded. "You expect us to come break you out again? That, Jemma, that is endangering us all. You were saying yourself you could fly! There is no reason for us to split up and you two walk out of here!"

Kai:

I watched the girls, gradually starting to screech at each other, and grimaced. "Sara keep it down okay? They wont get caught, Michael isn't blind and neither of them are stupid, they'll be fi-" "Don't you side with her! You are perfectly able to have your own opinion. you don't need to suck up to her. Get a spine." My sister yelled at me. I closed my mouth choosing not to reply but Jemma did it for me. "Maybe he isn't sucking up, Sara. Maybe he simply knows I am right, like I always am. Maybe if you stopped spinning off into your own world you'd realize that!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 22:03

Michael:

I looked Kai in the eyes mine asking if he could carry Jemma and fly as well. A small nod from him was the only indication I needed before I stepped between the two fighting girls and quickly hitting three pressure points. I caught them as they fell forward into me. "We need to get out of here now. Kai, take Jemma. Will take 26. Leave, now!" I ordered softly my tail flicking back and forth aggressively. I could feel a chill running down my spine, things were going to go bad fast if they didn't leave now.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyTue 4 Oct - 17:02

Kai:

I winced slightly. "Actually Will take Jemma, I am not sure I can fly ant carry her at the same time. Sara is a bit lighter." I pulled her away from Michael as I said it. "What about you?" I asked looking up at him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptySun 25 Dec - 22:59

((aaaaaaaaand timeskip! ))

???:

I huddled in a ball shivering from the cold and from being in pain. The alley that I was laying in was dirty and full of foul smelling trash. Shifting to make a futile attempt at getting both warm and more comfortable just turned into yet another agonizing spasm of pain. Things were broken and the cuts were bleeding out into the practically black from filth, muck, and dirt. A gust brought out a whimper which seemed to attract the attention of a voice. A shadow leaning over me darkening what little light that was on me caused me to whimper again in fear.

A soft voice trying to console me did little to help me and in fact made me even more scared. I couldn't pick out what the voice was saying. Another voice joined in with the second but it was different a bit harsher but was for some reason a sound that got me to relax a bit. At the touch of fingers and then hands touching me and then lifting me up brought out a cry of both pain and fear. My heart beat quickened as I was finally able to pick out what the voices were saying.

"he's hurt, we can't just leave him here!" the first voice said.

The second voice that had made me strangely relax a bit broke in and said with a sigh, "Sara you can't take in every stray animal you see. I mean look at it, it's near death anyway. Besides we need to go back home."

The first voice, Sara, it seemed finished curtly with "I'm taking him so your going to have to deal with it.". The second voice let out a frustrated sigh before making a sound that might have been agreement. At his point I was hugged close to a warm body bringing out another whine and whimper from me. The pain was enough to cause me to black out completely.

When I came too I was in a completely different setting. I had had my eyes closed for the entire exchange before so now I surveyed my surroundings nervously. My eyes lit on a face and something inside of me clicked and I couldn't look away. I struggled to my feet which brought out a delighted sound from the voice that had belonged to Sara. "he's awake! I think he likes you, he is heading right for you!"

The face I was watching rolled her eyes and muttered. "great a mangy animal apparently chose me to bother." I was at the girls feet looking up at her and hearing this hurt me for some reason. I shifted my feet and sat hunched over before something occurred to me. I pulled something out of my chest fur and dropped it on the ground. I was hunched over it was out of sight of anyone. It was a broken and battered peacock feather. I focused on it before looking up at the girls face. I opened my mouth and spoke the first word that came to mind. "jemma...". My vision swam and I saw her lips mouth the word "Michael" right before everything went black and I flopped over on my side exposing the feather.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 0:50

Jemma:

I dropped to my knees and scooped him into my lap before Sara, which surprised even me. "is he alright?" She asked leaning over my shoulder. "Shut up." I hissed running my hands gently over his fur searching for wounds. My heart beat was fast.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 1:04

Michael:

Even unconcious the smell if Jemma was calming. My brain was still active even though my body had given out completely. I knew i was dirty but i didnt care, I was with Jemma again. Something was at the edge of my memory something important but i couldnt rememner it fully.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 1:53

Jemma:

"What happened to him? Is he okay? Jemma?" Sara asked reaching out to him. I extended my wing to block her. "I don't know, Sara! Get me a wet wash cloth, he's filthy." I told her, stroking his head softly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 2:02

Michael:

The feeling of being petted brought me back to being awake and it took me a while to remember how to change forms. Growing back into my human shape i gasped and started coughing immediately. Every part of me felt on fire. "26 go get my backpack." I managed out during a lul in the coughing. I quickly told her where it was back in the city before coughingup a lot of blood. I rolled onto my back still coughing. I was in a pair of shorts but otherwise was bare. It was possible to see how bad of a shape i had been in just by looking at my chest. I was covered in bruises and cuts. All in different stages of healing. The dna destroying it self opened som of the more reasent wounds as i shivered and coughed on the floor. To the touch i would feel like i was burning up, which in a sense i was.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 2:26

Jemma:

I felt the cloth press into my hand then a rush of air as Sara left. I sat there a minute half dazed staring at him then snapped out of it and leaned forward putting my hand lightly on his shoulder and holding out the cool cloth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 2:35

Michael:

The touch of a hand on my shoulder got me to open my eyes. It took a moment for my sight to focus but i saw jemmas face looking down at me. "Sorry..." i breathed out. "For taking so long..." ismiled weakly up at her hoping to catch a smile out of her. Or something atleast. That way it would make me feel some what better.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 2:41

Jemma:

I continued to stare at him. I caught my breath and recoiled. "What happened to you? Where have you been? Michael." My voice broke broke on his name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 2:45

Michael

My eyes got a faraway look in them as i told her whati remembered. From escaping to getting hit with a dart of somesort as i made it out. My memorygetting fuzzyand changing forms after getting lost in a city. Lastly about the treatment i had gotten there.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 2:53

Jemma:

I sighed taking it all in. "Well," I said finally, "You look awful, and you're filthy." I smiled softly as I spoke. I wanted to hug him, but I didn't want to hurt him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 2:59

I smiled back up at her and my smile turned to one of surprise when i saw that she was still wearing my collar. "You kept it." I whispered reaching up and touching it at the base of her neck gently. My fingers lingered a bit against her skin as i looked at the tag. I moved my eyes from it up to hers.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 3:06

Jemma:

"Oh, Im just used to it now." I lied, I thought about him all the time because of it, worrying about him, thinking he was dead, knowing he was dead. "Besides, you still have my feather." I said quietly looking down at the floor now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 9:15

Michael

"I wish i could have takenbetter care of it." I admitted lookkng up into her face still. Another round of coughing went through me and when it was done i laid there panting, exhausted. I looked back up at jemma and said softly "i have missed you so much."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 14:07

I watched him worriedly. There were things I wanted to say, bit there was nothing I could say. "Well I'm just glad you aren't dead." I said curtly as I sat back on my heels
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 14:11

what did i miss)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyMon 26 Dec - 14:12

Michael:

"Which means in jemma speak. I missed you too." I said chuckling. The chuckling turned into another round of coughing as well as coughingup blood.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 EmptyTue 27 Dec - 1:23

Jemma:

I leaned toward him again an pressed the cold cloth to his forehead.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 27 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 27 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next