The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 11:14

i nod a bit
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyWed 21 Sep - 23:17

Kai:

"You're forgetting that what you just did enables me to fly, which, unless you have suddenly sprouted wings, puts me out of your reach." I said smiling triumphantly.

Jemma:

I angled my wings to catch a draft gliding for a few minutes. The main building was in clear view now and my head was starting to hurt more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptySat 24 Sep - 1:02

Michael:

I whirled around and had a hand clamped around his wrist, holding him from falling to the floor because I had knocked his feet out from under him. "I'm faster and have better reflexes in this form than I do as a fox." I said smiling innocently down at him. I released his wrist enough that his wrist slipped out of my grasp and I grabbed his hand, pulling him back to his feet. "Now come on."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptySat 24 Sep - 2:20

Kai:

I let out a soft exasperated breath. "That seems to be a constant for me, Others being faster and better fighters than I am, despite being rather quick to begin with." I muttered to myself but loud enough so he could hear. I paused him just to show that I wasn't without my defenses. And then I watched as he continued to walk utterly free to move on his own. I frowned stopping where I was trying to pause him again. It wasn't doing a thing. "Why is my ability not working on you?" I asked still frowning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptySat 24 Sep - 13:29

Michael:

I turned around to look at him. "I don't know, I shouldn't be immune to any ailities, but who knows. Maybe my Dna destroying itself is a perk."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptySun 25 Sep - 15:53

i was follwing her
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptySun 25 Sep - 22:01

Jemma:

I glided over the building then dropped down. Ten feet to the ground and my head felt like it split open just before every thing went black. I lost track of where the ground was and hit it hard. I fell forward and skinned my knees as they hit asphalt.

Kai:

I frowned watching him for another minute before starting to walk again. I glanced out the window just in time to see Jemma's crash landing. I immediately ran too the nearest door and out to meet her as Sara fluttered down next to her. "What's the matter with her?" I asked urgently once I reached them.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyMon 26 Sep - 15:00

shit" i mutter dropping down "Jem?"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyMon 26 Sep - 18:59

26:

"She can't see." I said quickly then looked at Kai. I hugged him tightly. "I was worried about you!" I said then felt a wet spot on his back. "It this blood?" I asked spinning him around. I pulled up his shirt in back and saw the little cut. I assumed Michael had got the chip out. He squirmed away and knelt down next to Jemma.

Jemma:

"Jem?" I heard Kai say and looked up blindly for him, reaching. I grabbed a handful of his shirt and pulled him into a hug.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyMon 26 Sep - 19:36

Michael:

I jogged along the corrider not noticing that Kai had dashed outside. I stopped and then turned around and paused realizing I was alone in the corridor. I hesitated a moment before dashing up towards the roof. I wanted to leave a gift for Jade.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyMon 26 Sep - 20:51

i sigh leaning against a wall
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyMon 26 Sep - 23:39

26:

"Will? Can you heal Kai's cut? Also Jem's knees are bleeding." I said as my little brother helped her to her feet.

The girl with acid green eyes, the one Michael called Jade, was watching the four behind the main building from the roof top. She knew the blue haired girl and she despised her along with being a little frightened of her. She was waiting for one of the to misbehave so she could act.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyTue 27 Sep - 0:10

Michael:

I reached the roof and looked around. Spotting Jade I walked over and reached into my backpack pulling out my gift. It was a stuffed little fox, that looked a lot like I did in fox form. I had spent some time with Jade, and had tried to get on her good side.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyTue 27 Sep - 0:24

Jade looked from the group to Michael and her eyes lightened to light green as he pulled the stuffed animal out. She even smiled slightly which she was never known to do. She pulled out her pad of paper and scribbled a thank you on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyTue 27 Sep - 0:38

Michael:

I smiled and nodded. "I'm going to miss being able to talk to you." I admitted. "Your a great listener."
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyTue 27 Sep - 11:16

can do" i nod and went to them, i heal their wounds as asked
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyTue 27 Sep - 23:21

She watched him for a long moment then wrote:
You are leaving with them then?
She nodded toward the others and her eyes started to turn back to acid green.

Kai:

"Thanks Will." I said rolling my shoulders, He had healed not only the cut but the bullet wounds as well. "How I she going to fly if she can't see? How did she get here? What happened to her?" I asked. "We don't know what happened and she could see just fine until he landed just now." Sara explained.

Jemma:

I crossed my arms and scowled in the direction of their voices. I extended my wings tempted to take off and let them see just how well I could fly even when I couldn't see, watch any of them try that, I thought irritated.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyWed 28 Sep - 11:10

ditto" i said as answer
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyWed 28 Sep - 23:56

Michael:

"I came here of my own free will. I have nothing binding me here." I told her softly, neither answering her question, nor dodging around it.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptySun 2 Oct - 20:58

She watched him for a moment with the same expression then tapped the paper pad with her question. She looked up at him expectantly.

Kai:

"How is she going to get out of here then?" "She," Jemma said in irritation, "Can fly just fine. I can still hear you know. No need to talk about me as if I am not here." She finished, her tone dripping with acid.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptySun 2 Oct - 21:38

you still cant see, therefor you cant fly."
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 16:30

Jemma:

I turned to the sound of Will's voice. "Just because you're a clumsy flyer doesn't mean I am." I hissed, arms crossed tightly. "So as long as you don't have to land you'll be good?" Kai muttered. I tried punching him in the arm but missed having no idea where he was standing.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 16:31

i still think your on the rag" i roll my eyes. "wait, nevermind your always bitchy"
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 17:05

Jemma:

"That's because you're always around." I shot back. "Lets get out of here. Where is Michael?" I asked looking in the direction Kai had last spoken from.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 EmptyMon 3 Oct - 17:18

i dont say anything elese
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 26 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 26 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next