The Shadow Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplay, Talk To People, Make Friends

HomeHome  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

hm weird me....hell yes (open)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 23:21

Michael:

I glanced back and was surprised to see that there wasn't a pile of clothes left behind like there usually was. Maybe the clothes I had found had been tight enough on me to not be left behind. I shrugged it off and turned my attention back to what was going on outside.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female
Number of posts : 21320
Credits : 46488
Registration date : 2011-02-13

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 23:33

Jemma:

I covered my face with my hands. “Jemma what's going on?” Sara asked. I held out my hand to stop her from talking. “Shush, just shush.” I said, my shoulders slumped. The girls cam up and hugged Sara. “26! We didn't know you were here.” One said happily. She was frazzled but hugged them back a little. “Did you find Kai? Where is Michael?” She asked. I sighed. “I didn’t find Kai. And Michael should be here, some where. I don't know! Sara you deal with it!” I snapped.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 23:40

Michael:

I winced at Jemma's tone and dashing out I weaved around a few kids before pawing softly at her leg. I looked up at her trying to look as adorable as possible to try and help her feel better.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:
hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue21/21hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (21/21)

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 23:46

Jemma:

I sighed looking down at the fox, it seemed impossible to think of him as the same person I had just been with. “Oh look, I found him.” I said glumly. Even if he was being unbearably cute, it still didn't penetrate my pitch black mood. I couldn't fly, and I was stuck at the school.

26:

I made a face and knelt down. The girls that had hugged me were practically delirious with adoration over him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyMon 20 Jun - 23:51

Michael:

I pressed myself against Jemma as I was suddenly crowded by girls. This was why I didn't like being in fox form around children. They always crowded me. I felt myself be picked up by one of them and hugged.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 0:03

Jemma:

I frowned a little and reached down, taking Michael out of the arms of some little girl I didn't know. Several more kids came out of the cafeteria. “Well, well, it actually is her.” One boy my age sneed as he walked up.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 0:09

Michael:

I nuzzled against Jemma's cheek in thanks. I turned my head to look over as someone spoke to Jemma. I growled softly, not liking him already.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 0:16

Jemma:

My scowl deepened as I saw him. “Oh, wow, look at you, Roy!” I exclaimed sarcastically. “Where on earth did all that baby fat go?” Sara laughed though side stepped so she was a little bit behind me. Lidia, on the other hand, sweet Lidia, stepped up in front of me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 0:18

Michael:

I glanced between Jemma and him, they knew each other. that much was obvious, but why did they hate each other. I didn't like him because of how he was treating Jemma, but still!
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 0:34

Jemma:

He glared at me. I turned and transferred Michael to Sara and brushed a bit of fur of my top.

26:

I hugged Michael a bit and kissed the top of his head watching Jemma worriedly. She always made this kind of thing worse. She was a wiled fire. “Right, what do you want?” She demanded then added, “Wanna-be.” and she flicked her wings out again, clearly flaunting.

Last edited by Kayla Catch on Tue 21 Jun - 0:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 0:36

Michael:

I whispered softly to 26 "If they get into a fight can I bite him?" I looked up at her my eyes begging slightly.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 0:44

26:

I laughed softly. “Sure but he might bite you first. He's venomous.” I told him quietly as Jemma and Roy hissed things at each other I couldn't understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 0:56

Michael:

"Well, so was your other boyfriend at times, and if I could handle him I can certainly handle this guy." I said matter of factly. I never noticed how my personality changed depending on what form I had. When I was in this form I was fearless and always looking for fun. In human form I was shy and tended to be hard on myself.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 1:05

26:

I made a face and pinched him lightly when he said my 'other boyfriend'. My attention snapped up when Jemma -regrettably- lunged at the boy. I had missed whatever he said to set her off but she was furious.

Jemma:

With a few quick hits I had him on the ground and was sitting on his chest holding him down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 1:34

Michael

I looked over at Jenna curiously and smiled. "She's amazing isn't she." I said happily.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 1:45

26:

I giggled softly. “Yes she is, and she knows it too. Don't let her hear you say that, she is already too conceited as it is.” I muttered. Jemma shot back to her feet and nudged him with her foot then turned back to us. “What did he say?” I asked. “He brought up Adam.” She hissed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 1:51

Michael:

I hopped out of 26's arms and ran over to jemma smiling up at her. "You did amazing!" I said cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 1:59

26:

I rolled my eyes. Leave it to him to go and do the very thing I told him not to. “Not as amazing as I would have liked.” She said crouching down and holding out her arm so he could a small spot of blood. “He nicked me.” She said quietly. She looked sort of sad but was hiding it well. Lidia hugged her, touching her small finger to the spot of blood then sticking it in her mouth and smiling. This was why I was less attached to this group of kids then Jemma was. They were weird in a whole different way than I was.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 2:31

Michael:

I looked up at jemma and smiled. I was inadvertantly looking cutewith out knowing it. I muzzled against Jemma hand
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 2:46

Jemma:

I put one arm around Lidia and rubbed Michael behind the ear a bit before getting to my feet. “Did he tell you where Adam is?” Lidia asked softly. I frowned. “Adam isn't coming back, ever, you know that.” I told her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 3:15

Michael:

I was leaning against her hand when she stopped petting me. I fell over into the dirt.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 3:18

Jemma:

I smiled slightly down at Michael but it was Sara who picked him up again ad brushed the dirt off him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 3:30

Michael:

I felt a bit of sadness go through me when Jemma wasn't the one who picked me up. I then felt confusion as to why I was sad. I had learned a long time ago that any feelings I had when human intensified when I changed into fox.
Back to top Go down
Kayla Catch
Admin
Admin
Kayla Catch

Female

Character sheet
RPG Name:
Group:
Health:

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 3:37

26:

“Are you okay?” I asked Jemma. She glances up and gives a short nod. “Aren't I always?” She says and smirks slightly scooping Lidia up into her arms and smiling only when the little girl giggled.
Back to top Go down
mfkrwill
Owner
Owner
mfkrwill

Male
Number of posts : 41001
Credits : 75325
Registration date : 2006-04-25

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 EmptyTue 21 Jun - 9:27

what did i miss?)
Back to top Go down
http://shadow.allgoo.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hm weird me....hell yes (open)   hm weird me....hell yes (open) - Page 9 Empty

Back to top Go down

hm weird me....hell yes (open)
Page 9 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 24 ... 40  Next